Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. (2465 Views)

Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2017
plessis:
I don't understand. What did the igbos do this time around?
Nothing.
This is just the usual Igbo phobic Nairaland thread.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by slimghost(m): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2017
This OP is a born slowpoke. What did Igbos do again? Are Wike and Secondus Igbos?, all of a sudden? . What sort of madness is this?.
Or you expected Igbo delegates to vote for someone from the tribe that has been supporting this failed and calamitous administration? .
Get some sense please.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Alariiwo:

You guys have done what you know how to do best.

Yorubas will show appreciation soon enough.
Oh dear, you are so frustrated now..
APC fully controlled by Northerns
PDP fully controlled by SS/SE and Northerns..

Oya go and kill yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by gratieao: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Governor Ayo Fayose was said to have been particularly irritated by the aspiration of Professor Tunde Adeniran from his state and was reported to have openly disclaimed him in a meeting of the National Executive Committee, NEC of the party
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-south-west-lost-gej-others-react/
Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by IkpuMmadu: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2017
However, after the crisis broke out between the mainstream of the party and the Senator Ali Modu Sheriff faction, Agbaje, one of the very prominent party figures, was alleged to have become detached from the party. “All the time we were in court, we did not see Agbaje. After the court judgment, when he now came and wanted to proceed from where we stopped, we told him to go away,” the normally reliable source disclosed at the weekend.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-south-west-lost-gej-others-react/
Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by IkpuMmadu: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2017
slimghost:
This OP is a born slowpoke. What did Igbos do again? Are Wike and Secondus Igbos?, all of a sudden? . What sort of madness is this?.
Or you expected Igbo delegates to vote for someone from the tribe that has been supporting this failed and calamitous administration? .
Get some sense please.

However, after the crisis broke out between the mainstream of the party and the Senator Ali Modu Sheriff faction, Agbaje, one of the very prominent party figures, was alleged to have become detached from the party. “All the time we were in court, we did not see Agbaje. After the court judgment, when he now came and wanted to proceed from where we stopped, we told him to go away,” the normally reliable source disclosed at the weekend.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-south-west-lost-gej-others-react/
Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by Chikpat(m): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't knw wat z betrayal?

Did d Igbo's promise to vote for a Yoruba chair?

The Yoruba's first betrayed demsevs by foolishly refusing to have a consensus candidate on time.

With only 230 votes for Adeniran, its obvious the yorubas betrayed demseves again by not voting dir own.

Ppl shud b responsible enof to take blames for mistakes dey make ....nt shifting it to d innocent n indifferent guy next door.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by Valfrankie(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't understand why this OP is whining. Abeg na only Igbo vote for the convention? Why couldn't the Yoruba race rescue their own, or is this guy actually thinking the South East would back a Yoruba over a South Southerner? I swear I don't understand this guy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by Owerri1stSon: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Alariiwo stop behaving like a slave. Fighting for politicians as if you going to receive a dime from them.
How much have you received? They get billions in a single election while you borrow 10mb from Mtn to praise or criticize their glories and political shortcomings.. Go, hustle, get cool cash and then all these things won't concern you.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Honestly, I am disappointed in this alariwo guy and his cry over this PDP elections. What is the business of the Yoruba race with PDP? Igbos are just trying to enjoy what we have been enjoying for ages so what is the use of the Chairmanship in the PDP?

Oga, stop disgracing Yorubas before igbos. You are acting like we are beneath igbos or something. PDP CANNOT win in 2019 even if she chooses a Yoruba VP so what is the cry all about?

If you are crying like this, what do want Igbos who are a backwater tribe in Nigeria to do?

Please stop disgracing us before people that look up to us.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by reuben79: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Mchenzier:
Chairmanship was zoned to the south , southeast and southwest lost out to south south zone but somehow they want to blame igbo for their lost ... politics is a game, you win some and lose some ....
chairmaship ws zone to s/w.......go back to ur news and read it very well
Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by BudeYahooCom: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2017
gratieao:
Governor Ayo Fayose was said to have been particularly irritated by the aspiration of Professor Tunde Adeniran from his state and was reported to have openly disclaimed him in a meeting of the National Executive Committee, NEC of the party
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-south-west-lost-gej-others-react/

Even Ayo fayose's loyalists who are delegates voted against Adeniran an Ekiti son of the soil but the numbskulls blame Igbos for their woes.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by BudeYahooCom: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Alariiwo:

It wasn't a game to you guys back then in 2015 when Yorubas voted PMB and Osinbajo over GEJ and his Northern vice Sambo.

Your people called Yorubas backstabbers, betrayers, Fulani slaves etc.

But now, you know it's win some and lose some.. no be so?

Even Ayo Fayose loyalists in Ekiti PDP voted against Adeniran at the national convention.
Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by aworatak: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
they have been at it since d 60s.. forgoting how Awolowo help in d installation of Azikuwe as d ceremonial president but sincerely speaking i'm happy with d outcome of d election. is good to know your enemy whom are loosers and wants to make you like them grin grin

Igbos should never complain about yorubas again...things r just getting started.
Did i hear you say that awolowo helped in making zik president. The same awolowo that was rotting in prison when zik , transitioned from governor general to president. Yorubas and lies are like....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. by aworatak: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Even Ayo fayose's loyalists who are delegates voted against Adeniran an Ekiti son of the soil but the numbskulls blame Igbos for their woes.
Any misfortune that befalls afonjas is always blamed on the great Igbos. I don't just know why?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My People Are Useless. My People Are Senseless" Fela Knew Buhari For Who He Is / 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo / Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.