Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night (526 Views)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by Drinokrane: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2017
One Rease Ogundipe Sedenu, an ailing father of two simply left his house at around 20:00pm on Wednesday to get bottle of water for his medication when he got picked up by SARS and for days, his daughters aged, 8 and 6 were left to starve.

Ogundipe’s family and friends launched a search for him when he didn’t return and he was found in Ikoyi prison where he has been remanded for three weeks on the orders of a magistrate court in Gbagada and the case adjourned.

Read the tweets below:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-man-has-been-in-detention-for.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by Drinokrane: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by Lastking147(m): 2:50am On Dec 11, 2017
I was also a victim
Omo this people are animals
I was handcuffed like a criminal all coz say I de carry laptop sad
Bail is free bail is free
Na 12k de. Collect b4 releasing me
Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Did dey gv him food in prisin?
Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by dominique(f): 2:56am On Dec 11, 2017
There is more to this story. On what charges was he detained? We know those SARS people can be ruthless animals sometimes, but arresting a random stranger and charging him to court? There is definitely more to the story.
Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by ArcFresky(m): 2:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Its only those that have really face this sars brouhaha will understand the emotional, and psychological trauma.
A terrible country to live in.
Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:55am On Dec 11, 2017
dominique:
There is more to this story. On what charges was he detained? We know those SARS people can be ruthless animals sometimes, but arresting a random stranger and charging him to court? There is definitely more to the story.
forget more to stories, the issues there is just don't utter some words that will anger this people, what like what did I do? I know my right? Or else you will found yourself in prison, they have a way of attaching all false allegations against those who claims they know their right, the best things is to find a way to quickly relate with them, cash is the best language, if you stubborness get k-legs, they will exchange you for criminal, I have witnesse one wey my friend buy one yeye car, the car no even reach 300k, when dem discover he just bought, then demand celebrations fees, him wan prove stingy until one of them call my guy back say dem go find case for his legs right now, walahi, the guy understand shaperly and sort things out with cash
Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:04am On Dec 11, 2017
dominique:
once your street, your street, SARS have never hold me but police once, SARS would have hold me on raiding twice but thank for my legs, even one of my brother wey follow me race like huisaine bolts for doing nothing , about 5 were raised on that day with a bail of 5k each while one of them lasted 2 weeks, these are the people we were standing together wey dey look like mimu.

Another one was around the bus stop, the entire town full on 7/ 7 with SARS, I picked race and even miss road, I do not know when my legs enter one dirty water, I lost road on that day with many people running helter sketter, when next when you see SARS and you see plenty people running , remember this slogan, your race is your bail, if your race can't bail you then your cash will do the needful
Re: Nigerian Man Has Been In Detention For 5 Days After SARS Picked Him Up At Night by wiloy2k8(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Rivers State Residents Back SARS / German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. / Beggar Arrested With Gun In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.