Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo (45353 Views)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by press9jatv: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Heartbreaking: "Nigerians Please Help Me And Get Justice" - Poor Devastated Widow Cries Uncontrollably After SARS Police Officers Killed Her Only Son Who Was In Final Year And Was Supposed to Graduate from university This Year, The Officers Profiled him and Accused Him Of Being A Yahoo Boy, This Happened In Sapele road, Benin City Edo State!!! The Police should do the needful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oHh3OpLIe/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPgkp_Gbrag

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by okomile(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2019
The pains of a mother.
What a loss!

This is zoogeria.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Criminals don't get killed outrightly, they are charged to court and tried. if convicted, they are prosecuted. So SARS were wrong.

SARS na....

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by NwaAmaikpe: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

Was her son truly a Yahoo boy?
If no, then that's the problem with my people in Benin City.

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of our overly extrajudicial SARS?

187 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Jayslicky: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

Even if he is a yahoo boy does it make it right for him to be killed immediately and not tried out in the court of law, now I see why many youths are going into fraud.
If you don't do fraud you will be accused of doing it, if you use IPhone you will also be accused, if you were good clothes you will also be accused, so why not just do what they accuse you of doing.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by TallPck1(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2019
This is sad.

Poor woman.

SARs killed him because he was a fraudster? What happened to rule of law oh sorry I forgot we are in Nigeria.

26 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
When SARS Operatives are not getting what the want, they do what they want, remember never argue with an officer with firearms, remember most of them are retired cultist and armed robber they can reignite their alter ego again at anytime

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Criminals don't get killed outrightly, they are charged to court and tried. if convicted, they are prosecuted. So SARS were wrong.

SARS na....
SECONDED.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Opotoyi5: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85339521:

SECONDED.
[/s]

22 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Ayobami7(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Eyaah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Dididrumz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Foolish SARS
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Rapmoney(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Many young people are very eager to travel abroad. For some, it is not just about getting rich or making higher income but living in a sane society.

If you live in Nigeria and you still believe that a place called hell exist which burns with a big fire, I don't know what to call you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Hezzyluv: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Can u imagine? the officer accused him of being a yahoo boy, then pulled the trigger So Yahoo boys are to b shoot on sight? Go to Ahmed Musa. Human right Radio. Berekete family. U might get justice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Captainrambo2: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Buhari is enjoying police recklessness.

Why will he reform police when he enjoys thier acts

5 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by punisha: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jungle justice is about to prevail on those bastarrdzzz. The people will soon become d police... SARS and every corrupt policeman will be killed without mercy.
I have predicted what happens in 2020.
For more prophecies visit my page on 2go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Pidginwhisper: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
embarassed
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by chigoziri2403(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
The people we pay to guide us, are the same people killing us.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by MaddySav: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Useless people
Sars is just something else
Ok today am supposed to go out to get my pc repaired but i cant cos of Sars wahala
Had to get it done in my house instead by the technician

7 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by millionboi2: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jai
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Top bad
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Yankiss(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
So, in spite of everything, it's still business as usual for SARS?? They are not answerable to any authority? Extra judicial killing continues because almost everyone can get away with impunity. The only staff of an old man, the only son of a widow. Tell me how these people cannot attract curses down to their last generation. Is the punishment for yahoo now death extra-judicially??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by kamikaz1: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of SARS?

You are 100 % correct. I stayed in Benin this year for 3 months. This was what I observed too.

10 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Xisnin(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of SARS?
See this educated illiterate blaming the victim for his own death.
Look at all the mental gymnastics he put in to exonerate the killers.
SMH

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019

23 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by gambia(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Zoogeria
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Coldie(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nigerian police is very useless.

Nigerian govt needs to make payment of money to police illegal.

But they will not
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Offpoint: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Unfortunately it'll be sweep under the carpet, it has always been swept under the carpet.

Highest we will do is to protest via our various keyboards.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by punisha: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ogun kiss u there
So how does any of the things u mentioned give them right to kill at will?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun / Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.