Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos (23508 Views)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by esthy86(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
LilSmith55:
God, just 11 days in this December, and many life has been lost.... God Protect us and our Family from danger of life
Amen
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by ndat(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Naija self tire meoooo, u get money buy car... accident, u get money build house.....building collapse, u get money marry wife....wife stab. may d departed soul rest in peace
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2017
This is unbelievable!!! shocked
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by esthy86(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Rip

so sad
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by JANK23H(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
People should learn to respect the dead.Do you have to show the face of the young man? Sometimes we should think about the family and loved ones of the dead and how they will feel seeing the gruesome images of their dead loved one on the internet.

Let's be a little reasonable please.

Nairaland mods should do something about it.

Cc Seun,lalasticlala
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2017
iAudio:

We are talking of sad news of death and you are here dragging first to comment.

To topic, if the guy was on seat belt he may not have died.

R. I. P.
Seat what? That wasn't collision but crushing.
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by olaidedee: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
OMG!
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by undefeateds: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
zinachidi:
oshey, FBI
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Forceup(f): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
cry
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Originalsly: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jibril659:
could be from his phone?
Hmmm....most likely. Now I wonder was the poster travelling with him?...since he knew where he was from and where he was going? ...or just someone on the scene who snapped pics and ehmmm.... snatched took possession of the victim's phone?
Sad...wonder how these accidents occur....like wrecklessness....lives don't matter much.
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by OgahBohz: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
too sad, this has nothing to do with December sort pf ,
it's clearly human error, I suspect a wrong over taking that led to a head on coalition ...RIP
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by piagetskinner(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
iAudio:

We are talking of sad news of death and you are here dragging first to comment.

To topic, if the guy was on seat belt he may not have died.

R. I. P.

seat belt could not save him in this situation....seatbelts r meant to prevent one from popping out of the windshield.. or hitting ones head on the metal roof...na only God de project person
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Rozaytee: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
may d lord protect us dis festive period Oo... Rip to him
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by vikendios(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
"May his soul rest in peace..."

Just like that? Are you freaking kidding me? When will all these killers on truck wheels begin to be properly prosecuted?

Our roads have become death traps; falling containers, trucks that ain't in any way road worthy, drunk and crazy drivers, bad roads...

For heck's sake these things should stop!
These things are not accidents anymore. When you drive around carelessly with faulty trucks and kill, it's manslaughter not accident!

I can't even blink my eyes on the roads anymore when I travel because of the menace from these truck drivers. These trucks have wasted so so so many lives that one could possibly count, and nothing is being done.

I'm angry man! I'm so enraged by this!

Jeeeeez!
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Tayot3(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
jesus...! see person pinkin
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Coolgent(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Allahu Akbar!
RIP
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by aniyphil: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pierohandsome:
what has seat belt got do with this kind of accident? Somebody was crushed, what changes would seat belt bring

bros I tire for that guy seat belt comment o

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by YungPrinzz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Redhot111:
If he is yet to be identified, how were you then able to get that second pix? Cos Dat particular one was certainly not taken from the scene of the accident

Eyan Jack Bauer!! Twale

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by T4Tessy: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Tonyp22(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
God preserve me,my family.love once from evil+#land people .

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by jaafree: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Redhot111:
If he is yet to be identified, how were you then able to get that second pix? Cos Dat particular one was certainly not taken from the scene of the accident
. guy easy now, who mention he is not yet to be identified, you read it with your own thoughts now read again and see clearly.
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by jaafree: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
maasoap:

Seat what? That wasn't collision but crushing.
. if differentiating the two was his final year exam that's how he would have failed it pakamm.

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by jaafree: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm....most likely. Now I wonder was the poster travelling with him?...since he knew where he was from and where he was going? ...or just someone on the scene who snapped pics and ehmmm.... snatched took possession of the victim's phone?
Sad...wonder how these accidents occur....like wrecklessness....lives don't matter much.
. well his name is Nura and the 2nd pic must have come from his freinds, I saw it on a friend TL in FB yesterday .

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Originalsly: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
jaafree:
. well his name is Nura and the 2nd pic must have come from his freinds, I saw it on a friend TL in FB yesterday .
K...makes sense.
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Redhot111(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
jaafree:
. guy easy now, who mention he is not yet to be identified, you read it with your own thoughts now read again and see clearly.

The topic jst got edited. Before now, it was "an unidentified young man". But no dey vex anyhow na
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Redhot111(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Daboomb:

A dead man cant identify himself, if he was the ony one in the vehicle!

An "identification" refers to Name & Address, not just photo. undecided undecided

Just wondering, was that a Dangotte Truck again!?
shocked shocked

My point is how did they get an earlier pix of the guy if he is unidentified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth / PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.