Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (31118 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Today is a black Friday at nasarawa state polytecnics lafia, as a trailer crushed a beautiful final year student to death, she was said to have gone to submit her final year project before the untimely death by moving trailer.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.. warning very graphic +18

1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2019
Omg .this is wrong the most bad thing is that if you see the way this trailer run they don’t even care that they carry some load.

Rip to the dead

Next time op when you are posting

Put. Viewer description

6 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2019
This is the most graphic image I have seen this year...Rip

@ mcuzy , buharified009 and mustsucceed, I usually don't reply mentions,but you are lucky you didn't view the pictures when the OP first posted it, he had to remove it, the girl was literally dismembered and crushed. It was a very gory and disturbing sight.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry

What did I just see?

Jeeeeze!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Very gruesome death, most pathetic and heartbreaking. Can't find the right words to express my feeling on this tragic accident. Can't imagine what was going through her mind when she was being crushed and her family's feelings upon seeing this most graphic disembowelment of their loved one. So sorry. God give the family the grace and courage to bear with this heart rending sight.

12 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by TheTourist: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2019
What a barbaric way to die. So pained sad

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2019
when death smile at us, all we have to do is smile at death.
sad
Journey well girl.......... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2019
This is horrible!!!

God pls protect your children oooo!!

RIP to the young lady!!

15 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Gooood cry

Mbok add EXTREMELY Graphic
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by friendlyadvice: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
cry closed casket tinz

R.I.P
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
This is horrible.....near success is not for us....RIP baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
angelEmade:
jeez! aboki bringing deaths to Nigeria since 1st republic...
[/s]
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
All my body dey vibrate.
Fuc kk.
My Gad
Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Iceiscold: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2019
kia .all dis drivers of big trucks should be careful especialy on busy highways.rip to her.kia d pain her family is goin thru now

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by LordAzubuike(f): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2019
How people can be so careless to get hit by a vehicle while trying to cross still baffles me.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Chisos.....
She should be rushed to the hospital.
I heard dismembered body parts can be reattached before 24hrs.

Can't believe what I just saw

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2019
I am getting used to all these things chai where is this so called God self that is doing shakara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by nosadesmond(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Nawa o God protect us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by khalids: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Respect the dead and stop posting these kind of pictures.......
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
R I P little angel
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by vinceobe: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
God, why did you allow village witch and wizard to this to this poor girl?
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by kelvxyn: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2019
God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2019
RIP girl.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2019
LordAzubuike:
How people can be so careless to get hit by a vehicle while trying to cross still baffles me.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors / SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.