Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha (21495 Views)

Buhari, Okorocha Meet In Aso Rock "Certificate Of Return" / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by ProWalker: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
cstr1000:
Mehn, if this guy leaves APC, that would mark the burial of APC in igboland.

They better hold him tight. He is their only real flag-bearer there.

The bitter truth is that APC is just tolerating it Ibo members to have a semblance of national spread.
They have little or no electoral value to the party in all honesty, afterall they all camped in Anambra days ahead of the governorship election and still delivered little upon all the assurance they gave the party.

2 Likes

Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Swaggzkid: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Foolish man!.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Bizibi(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Stalwert:

Twisting people's words to gain traction is the order of the day.
yea but if he is from the opposition you won't say this ba
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Mufasa27(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Unbelievable. Rochas must have ambition to scam zombies for 2019 purpose.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Splashme: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:
Buhari and His Evil APC killing Nigerians Must GO 2019
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
okorocha, okorocha, okorocha. how many times did i called you?. from the way u sounded it seems to me that you sincerely want to go with atiku to pdp. how dare you criticising your own party. your political prostitution has gotten to a point where u now speak from both sides of your mouth. well, am watching to see how far you can go. if you choose to cross carpet to pdp i wont be surprise. big fool.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

The bitter truth is that APC is just tolerating it Ibo members to have a semblance of national spread.
They have little or no electoral value to the party in all honesty, afterall they all camped in Anambra days ahead of the governorship election and still delivered little upon all the assurance they gave the party.
lol.

Look at this pained guy. The PDP chairmanship really pained you.

Devil will punish you and that APC that is your only real hope will turn around and look to the SE/SS as more stable allies, and your political punishment will become perfect.

Perpetual opposition.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by ProWalker: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
cstr1000:

lol.

Look at this pained guy. The PDP chairmanship really pained you.

Devil will punish you and that APC that is your only real hope will turn around and look to the SE/SS as more stable allies, and your political punishment will become perfect.

Perpetual opposition.

Myndd44, what did I say to deserve this curse from this guy.?
Being in opposition is not a big deal, it's you guys that think being in opposition will kill you. Yorubas are comfortable playing both roles.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Unbelievable. Rochas must have ambition to scam zombies for 2019 purpose.
All those innocent IPOB agitators were arrested before peaceful agitations, should be release with immediate effect, that is an order.

End APC and Buhari End blames,

End APC and Buhari End hungers,

End Buhari and APC End Fulani herdsmen terrorists attacks against farmers and host communities.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
crackerspub:
Please if you have Okorohuasa's number kindly tell him wailing form has finished.
we have a great number of ex zombies waiting to pick up forms. Dele Momodu, Femi Falana and a whole lot. please when will forms be out
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Myndd44, what did I say to deserve this curse from this guy.?
Being in opposition is not a big deal, it's you guys that think being in opposition will kill you. Yorubas are comfortable playing both roles.
Why are you taking it personal? I wasn't cursing you na.

I was only saying if the devil wants to punish you, the APC will sideline the SW too.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by ProWalker: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
cstr1000:

Why are you taking it personal? I wasn't cursing you na.

I was only saying if the devil wants to punish you, the APC will sideline the SW too.

The way the PDP can also sideline the SE as your support is already taken for granted. At least we saw how GEJ distributed billions visiting the whole of Nigeria except the SE as your support was already total.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by exclusive7(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2017
grin Okorocha, flesh and blood has not revealed this unto you but the spirit. hehehe
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
I noticed the picture of GEJ on the wall. Guys please look closely. Okorocha should just erect a statue of happiness and the unhappy 89% will be happy. End of Story
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Mccullum: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku's character in making by Okorocha.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by validman7(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You are not abreast with eastern politics.

lol, the politics played in the south east is appalling

fro example, assuming APC finds its party in disarray, and baba happens to cross carpet to PDP.. won't PDP welcome him?

Uche Second us will be proud of him... polities all about interest in Nigeria.. get that.

have you asked yourself why Atiku now..

tell me the eastern politician who can pull crowd? who can be loved in the north?
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by CharlotteFlair: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2017
validman7:

lol, the politics played in the south east is appalling

fro example, assuming APC finds its party in disarray, and baba happens to cross carpet to PDP.. won't PDP welcome him?

Uche Second us will be proud of him... polities all about interest in Nigeria.. get that.

have you asked yourself why Atiku now..

tell me the eastern politician who can pull crowd? who can be loved in the north?

Your post still shows you are not grounded in SE politics.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Mpanyi: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2017
webbro007:
JUNGLE DON MATURE
When Shade graduated from the University, she was so excited she was about her strong 2.1. It will get her a good paying job in a financial institution immediately after her NYSC.
She was sure her pay will be nothing less than 150k monthly and she will also be living in her own apartment.
During NYSC, she was posted to a school to teach accounting in SSS 1 class.
Nothing spoil, all her colleagues were posted like that too.
She enjoyed the selfies, fun times with her lodge people and the whole khaki experience and absconding from PPA for days.
The allawee nor reach anywhere but, hey, 1 text message to the right person at home fills her account again.
Time for POP, she will miss her friends, the excess time to play on their hands, the bonding, and all.
More selfies than few and she was on her way home ready to take on the world.
I day passed
everybody is pretty still excited to have her home.
1 week passed
She was basically regaining her lost weight and eating all the good food she had missed
1 month passed
She starts to get bored of the routine house chores. No response from all the many applications she Put in, no response yet from all the people who promised her jobs.
The only one that she was called for interview offered 40k per month....8-5pm...
Waaaaaatttt? God forbid, After 4years with a BSC in accounting? Strong 2.1?
She isn't about to belittle herself or insult her BSC so she will pass.
2 years passed
Sharp 2.1 is frustrated, still at home going for message up and down. She is tired of the boredom.
Waking up and even if she had where to go, there is no money to go!!
Up to sanitary pad, she has to ask for money to buy.
She manages to take some cash from mums purse, and as she is about to hop a taxi....
She meets Ope, the 3rd class graduate. Her back seat classmate. After a brief exchange of pleasantries, they part ways...
Ope drives a good car.
Ope has a good federal job paying 120k per month with leave option.
Ope is married with 1 baby girl
Instead of going her destination, Shade heads back home.....
This time in hot tears, wailing.....
She is depressed, angry at life, the society, the Church, God, she is angry at everything.
Maybe it's a curse from her Mother's and fathers side.
At this point JUNGLE DON MATURE (by now you know what it means), situation has become critical.
As much as Shade is my imaginary friend
There are many Shade's reading this.
Listen,
Wipe your tears....
Don't give up just yet....
You might not be at your choice job or opportunity yet but what so ever your hand finds to do now, do well to the best of your ability and to the glory of God.
Find something to do,
Drop your pride and pick a noble hussle....
Sometimes you might need to take up the 40k job when your training and degree is worth # 150k monthly. You won't be at it for long, gather the experience.
Pick multiple hussles if need be, don't worry, you will not die,
Soon you will be so good at what you do, your desired jobs or opportunities will come looking for you.
Learn a skill you can monetize, if not handwork, maybe an idea or service you can monetize...
You are a graduate, you can even pick a menial hussle and love-vendor it, give it some swag.
Laundry and dry cleaning services,
Home catering services,
Home and office cleaning and maintenance services,
Android Phone Engineer
lunch chef
Don't sit down lamenting about how people who you thought you were better than are enjoying the good things in your place ....
Sometimes it could be a real jungle after NYSCyear.....
And sometimes, you are in a critical situation especially financially and in searching for a voice to your purpose and dreams, sometimes jungle go Don true true Mature for you.
But remember who the king of the jungle is?
It's the Lion, the one that roars and the jungle quacks.
Yes, and you are of that clan....
You are a Lion.
You roar and you dominate your Jungle...
Child of God, don't stop believing, don't stop trusting, don't stop prophesying.
Keep pressing, and press from your rest that your life already ended in glory.
I trust God's spirit for lofty ideas for you.
It's not time to conclude on yourself yet.....
You still have time to Shake your world.

Great piece
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, on Sunday, said that a large percentage of Nigerians were not happy with the federal government.

Okorocha scored the Buhari-led administration low in terms of addressing the level of poverty in the country. His thoughts were made public through a press statement by his press secretary, Sam Onwuemodo, shortly after Officers of the Nigerian airforce led by AVM Sampson Akpasa paid him a visit.

According to the statement, Okorocha disclosed that 89% of Nigerians were not happy in the real sense of the word 'happiness' adding that only 4% could really be happy to some extent, while seven percent claim to be happy.

He added; "Let me commend the Nigeria Air Force for the good job they are doing in this country, especially their fight against insurgency and, currently, what is happening in Numan and all the efforts they are making to restore peace in that area. I’m particularly proud of you.Agitation comes up when people are not happy and the whole essence of life is to be happy.

For this reason, I will advise the Air Force to, just as I have done recently, which most people didn’t understand, create a department for Happiness and Purpose Fulfilment.This will help to address the need of even junior officers, who may have some forms of dissatisfaction in the discharge of their duties."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/11/89-percent-nigerians-not-happy-buhari-okorocha/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Dear Mr. Statues governor,
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the wailing wailers association of Nigeria. We regret to inform you that your application has been declined due to your inability to meet our genuine loyalty consistency test (GLCT). However, we promise to keep track of your activities and may reconsider you for a probationary membership when you meet the minimum requirements.
We regret the inconveniences and wish you well as you work harder to transform your State into the Statues Base of the Nation.

Signed:
Director of Recruitment and personnel assessment, WWAN.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
No he said 100% through his junior secretary. Lol
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by goodnews777: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
It's a sin and a haram to vote APC from now on.

1 Like

Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by Annydora(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
i see okorocha leaving the party,

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by cyojunior1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Bloggers will not make heaven... grin grin
Where did he State that in the entire speech?
Mods dont fall for this scam concocted by the useless blog!

mumu i, its is written in the dailies newspaper
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by clefstone(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Loretta how na?
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by holluphemydavid(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
APC is gradually falling
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by alaskido(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
When mad men take over the affairs of this country.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by spando: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Okorocha needs to go to psychiatric hospital for brain check

Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by PointZerom: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Cry me a lagoon.
Re: 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha by borntosuccess(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
ebi lyk say dis man wan port o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / APGA Campaign Tour In Nnewi Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.