Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Award: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai Nominated For 2017 Nasmpon Award. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Award: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai Nominated For 2017 Nasmpon Award. (246 Views)

Okowa Suspends Aide, Ossai Ovie Success For Post About Edith Okowa / Sun Governor Of The Year 2018 Award: Gov. Ugwuanyi Receives Notification Letter / Photos: Gov Okowa In A Love Up Photos With His Youngest Aide Ossai Ovie Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai Nominated For 2017 Nasmpon Award. by ossaioviesucces(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
AWARD: GOV OKOWA'S AIDE OSSAI NOMINATED FOR 2017 NASMPON AWARD.

Delta State Governor Aide on Media Mr Ossai Ovie Success who happened to be the Youngest Political Appointee in Nigeria and Award Winning Appointee in Delta State has been nominated for the 2017 edition of the prestigious NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SOCIAL MEDIA PRACTITIONERS OF NIGERIA (NASMPON) AWARD.

The National Coordinator Comr Sunny Basikoro told newsmen that the award is in recognition of the Governor Aide Ossai immeasurable contributions to the Social Media Community, Social Political and Human Development.

"We are celebrating the Governor Aide Ossai Ovie Success who was appointed by the Delta State Governor at the age of 23 and who has been an inspiration to the yotuhs in Delta State and Nigeria.

Ossai has contributed powerfully to the social media community, social Political and Human Development " he said.

The Award according to Basikoro will be presented to the Governor Aide Ossai on the 22nd December 2017.

Re: Award: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai Nominated For 2017 Nasmpon Award. by Isokowadoo: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol I dey Shame say I be deltan i swear.

Make una Dey Asaba Dey blv say tins dey well.

Make I Jst let u knw na, Ossai PDP Dey Sideline Yuts Fr Party Administration fr Isoko South, Cos de way Boys dey Vex Nw, Na Stones We go use pursue som people From we town oo.

Make una PDP Elders Dem Jst dey Fill dem Children fr Post Anyhow.gud luck wit ur Nomination.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-#endsars Protest Breaks Out In Port Harcourt / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara / 2019: Watch Company You Keep, Politicians Out To Embarrass Us – CJN Tells Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.