Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Job (21282 Views)

How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Job by modupeleke(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
congrats, pls nairalanders, I also need gainful and meaningful employment, I am residing in Kano, a graduate of ABU, study Education.
Re: How I Got A Job by OhiOfIhima: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Eziandayi Taru fa
idu1:
don't mind me...
Re: How I Got A Job by idu1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
Eziandayi Taru fa
Adayi etemeya
Re: How I Got A Job by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats dear... Please what's the location? I don't mind if you can connect me...desperately in need of a job before the year runs out
Re: How I Got A Job by JubaiTonga: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
forever24:
Congrats dear... Please what's the location? I don't mind if you can connect me...desperately in need of a job before the year runs out
Visit
Re: How I Got A Job by JubaiTonga: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
forever24:
Visit JIJI ! wink
Re: How I Got A Job by ACE1010: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
empressteemah06:
Glory to God who made it Possible...
and to my mum..
I did my sign out from school, October this year.
Results isn't out.. Asup on strike.. And I don't want to sit at home during nothing.

So I started going to all job vacancies site, visited nairaland job sections daily. The first interview I went I was employed but I had to stop because the job was demanding and the pay wasn't much. I would have even continue even with the pay because of experience but who does that: Monday to Sunday job.

Most importantly the ones I do see is from all these consulting firms.

The one I got at last, I couldn't even remember when I applied. Was called for an interview.. First time, I did group interview, I was interviewed by 3 people at the same time.. Fortunately for me, I was called for a chat, it was during that chat I got to know I submitted my ND Cv not the updated one. Pay is good, distance isn't far from my place. Good working conditions. Was even told if my service should be in Lagos, I can work there during service and it not from any consulting firm...

Thanks to my lecturers in school cos I made use of what was taught in school during the interview..

No knowledge is a waste ..

God would answer the prayers of many job seekers.

Lastly.. I had good grades from school but my skills, abilities and how I behaved during the interview paved way for me.
What is the essence of a good grade if you can't defend it..

Bye

Lucky you. Congrats!!
Re: How I Got A Job by osazsky(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
empressteemah06:
Big head.. My boss is a female..
pls don't ever buy cucumber on your way to the office

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
modupeleke:
congrats, pls nairalanders, I also need gainful and meaningful employment, I am residing in Kano, a graduate of ABU, study Education.
if only u were in Benin, Edo will u work for 30k a month
Re: How I Got A Job by OhiOfIhima: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
idu1:
Adayi etemeya
Alhamdillahi, eyi dawu yor?
Re: How I Got A Job by bayobabe(f): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
You would just be surprised at the comments you see here. Congratulations Sis. I just got a job about a week ago too and my joy knows no bounds. But you know what? There are always haters lurking around not knowing what you have gone through because they haven't gotten such opportunity too. Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job by abpaint2017(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
congrat
Re: How I Got A Job by Ken24(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
empressteemah06:
Glory to God who made it Possible...
and to my mum..
I did my sign out from school, October this year.
Results isn't out.. Asup on strike.. And I don't want to sit at home during nothing.

So I started going to all job vacancies site, visited nairaland job sections daily. The first interview I went I was employed but I had to stop because the job was demanding and the pay wasn't much. I would have even continue even with the pay because of experience but who does that: Monday to Sunday job.

Most importantly the ones I do see is from all these consulting firms.

The one I got at last, I couldn't even remember when I applied. Was called for an interview.. First time, I did group interview, I was interviewed by 3 people at the same time.. Fortunately for me, I was called for a chat, it was during that chat I got to know I submitted my ND Cv not the updated one. Pay is good, distance isn't far from my place. Good working conditions. Was even told if my service should be in Lagos, I can work there during service and it not from any consulting firm...

Thanks to my lecturers in school cos I made use of what was taught in school during the interview..

No knowledge is a waste ..

God would answer the prayers of many job seekers.

Lastly.. I had good grades from school but my skills, abilities and how I behaved during the interview paved way for me.
What is the essence of a good grade if you can't defend it..

Bye

Black_friday, interview is now 90% off...
Congrats empressteemah

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job by idu1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
Alhamdillahi, eyi dawu yor?
yadahi o Alhamdullilah
Re: How I Got A Job by Bifrost: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2017
So the skills you used to secure your almighty job is just your knowledge of Microsoft word? something my grandmother could use effectively. so if they mention skills you'll call MS word, PowerPoint etc? chai! You're just being economical with the truth jor! grin
Re: How I Got A Job by modupeleke(f): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2017
osazsky:
eeeyah
Re: How I Got A Job by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
JubaiTonga:

Visit JIJI ! wink
Thanks dear, you can always email me in case you come across any vacancy. My mail is orjifaithrebecca@gmail.com and my phone number is 07084185633
Re: How I Got A Job by JubaiTonga: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
forever24:

Thanks dear, you can always email me in case you come across any vacancy. My mail is orjifaithrebecca@gmail.com and my phone number is 07084185633
Do not be shy ! If you need something JIJI working 24/7 wink
Re: How I Got A Job by Josskute(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
osazsky:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Writing A Good CV For Young Graduates / Anoh Gas Recruitment / Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.