Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" (29796 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
And now he has scammed enough gullibles to have 'these' things in abundance.
Praise the Lord!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by princeade86(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
as if i dnt knw u before. I was once ur member at pipe line road, tanke ilorin. Continue ur lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by FTrebirth(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
church is among the top ten most lucrative businesses in nigeria.

just get yourself an easily accessible site to build the church. you don't have to plaster the walls or paint it yet...but build a wide pulpit and get yourself a mic and large speakers that can be heard 2 miles from the building.

go to a good babalawo and buy spiritual powers that you can use to perform miracle like casting demons and speaking gibberish in the tongues of unknown languages.

get yourself a nice pair of suits and solid shoes.

you're made!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by IamPatriotic(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
This guy na complete guyman.
see fine boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Paperwhite(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Oga pastor we are still waiting for your "robust reply" on that miss ese matter.....its been 4 years! grin grin grin grin grin
You mind the maga? god of men.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by oruma19: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Oga pastor we are still waiting for your "robust reply" on that miss ese matter.....its been 4 years! grin grin grin grin grin
this backslidder causing people to become atheists is talking. Chriatianity is finished. He bleeped ese Walter and denied when the girl came clean. Till today he has not given a robust reply he promised. That girl says there is no God if this man can go scot free from that evil. Her blood, and indeed the blood of many others shall be required from biodun's hand. I pity who worships in d cult they call church. Bleep u and ur mammon u worship.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by correctguy101(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
But today, the Lord has made me really rich...
Somebody shout a big mighty hallelujah... undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Jalive: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:
church is among the top ten most lucrative businesses in nigeria.

just get yourself an easily accessible site to build the church. you don't have to plaster the walls or paint it yet...but build a wide pulpit and get yourself a mic and large speakers that can be heard 2 miles from the building.

go to a good babalawo and buy spiritual powers that you can use to perform miracle like casting demons and speaking gibberish in the tongues of unknown languages.

get yourself a nice pair of suits and solid shoes.

you're made!

Since you know all these, why haven't you started your own church since?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
And today you are rocking Gucci this,fendi that.fvcking the flyest hos on rooftops screaming fvck the world init? I no blame you sha your format strong die

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by FTrebirth(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jalive:

Since you know all these, why haven't you started your own church since?

give me money to buy land first.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Egein(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
We're still waiting for your "robust reply", oga...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by solid3(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
princeade86:
as if i dnt knw u before. I was once ur member at pipe line road, tanke ilorin. Continue ur lying

Which lie has he lied now. He's a reputable man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Lexusgs430: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
The holes in his wives shoe, prompted his sojourn for other luxurious holes............
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by correctguy101(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Jalive: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:

Are you called of God to start a church?

Do you want to scam me?

Thats the same way majority of Pastors too didn't have money to start their ministries. They walked by faith, prayed and depended on God. They gave up all to follow the Lord. The Lord makes provison for them because He called them.

God does not abandon those He calls.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
SeniorZato:
The power of tithe

grin grin grin bad boy grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Baking101:
Oh God Is Gracious...Amen

can you send it to me?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by royalty18: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=Sharon6 post=63188807]Now bank account is robust, plenty suits, shirts and trousers, mummy too don get plenty plenty shoes, kids go abroad for vacations. Cars nko? Very plenty. Chai! God work sweet to do In this our country.

Go and start one now!!!.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Is that what the thread says and how does Ese issue his problem.

This is why you kids failed exams because you digressed bringing in irrelevant into what is relevant.

Pastor Fatoyinbo we have heard you but personally I'm not your follower because you are among the *homage payers* (who give what is for ceaser to ceaser it's a proverb for the wise) so sorry I'm not move by your testimony because it's not of God making.

Thanks and good luck.

You know what I'm saying Mr pastor.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by duduade: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
But now you drilling Puuuusssiiieeeessss and flying first class...

Praise unto what we call Packaging
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by SeniorZato(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
ApostleT:

grin grin grin bad boy grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Banky96(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
And now you can buy 500k Gucci jacket and you call that an achievement? GUCCI PASTOR? better get a life sir and stop misleading the members who lack knowledge and are low in spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by FTrebirth(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jalive:

Are you called of God to start a church?

Do you want to scam me?

Thats the same way majority of Pastors too didn't have money to start their ministries. They walked by faith, prayed and depended on God. They gave up all to follow the Lord. The Lord makes provison for them because He called them.

God does not abandon those He calls.
LOL! you're very funny.

so, are you saying that a jobless, poor man can become a multi-millionaire tomorrow because he received God's calling to open a church and use gullible members of the congregation to enrich himself?

i really want to know why you believe these men were actually called by God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by biz9ja(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
God's blessing has come.... Only fools will abuse you now sir
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by jaxxy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Same ol story we always hear I started my ministry with one trouser or shoe or one shirt. Why do almost all pastors say dat? Even tho they weren't born poor and sm even schooled abroad... Pastor paul said smtn similar too
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by olawamide042(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pastor COZA na hunger wire you....That was why you started a church business....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Walelavender(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Funny enough, many people think the work of the ministry is so easy that you can begin to cash in as you kick start it. grin. The recent criticism would never move anyone that is truly called. Mind you, there are many fake-belly-minded-ministers who the scriptures have spoken of from old. We are in the last days....They are the false teachers/prophets the Bible talked about.
I like Fatoyinbo's testimony but don't admire his extravagant lifestyle- Church isn't showbiz
Beware!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Meritocracy: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pastors are now talking about ministry like, I started my business with 1k. Everybody can see now that church is business where pastor is a director and can run it the way they like to make profit. Jesus is also poor but never boast of wealth he accumulated through gospel.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by openmine(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin
one day we will hear a pastor say he was practically n.aked before he became a pastor!
This narrative is getting stale and weak!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Baking101: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
aonag:

can you send it to me?

whatsapp me
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Jalive: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:

LOL! you're very funny.

so, are you saying that a jobless, poor man can become a multi-millionaire tomorrow because he received God's calling to open a church and use gullible members of the congregation to make enrich himself?

i really want to know why you believe these men were actually called by God.

Firstly, i'm not a member of COZA, so whatever am saying is not in defence of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. I speak generally on the call of God.

Does God call people? Yes He does. Jesus called Peter, Paul and the other Apostles. We have chritianity in Nigeria and most parts of the world because those whom God called at that time responded to the call of God.

God is still calling people. And He is a faithful God. If He calls. He makes provision. The mindset that we were fed with that Pastors have to be poor is from the Devil. Why will God make His servants poor?

Please read the words of Jesus:
''Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life."
Mark:10:28-30

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by chloride6: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
bughead:
you started your ministry with one trouser, one shoe, and some couple of juju!

Or did you forget to add juju in your list?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a crazy nigga sir..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) / Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde / Phyno Stylish Look In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.