Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (60254 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
She Go still die last last

Everyone must die one day but with proper management she can still live for another 30years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by MrWondah(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
vivie01:

Wondah, you be clown shey. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You know say that your tests wey Gucciqueen38 dey tell you don overdue ba? Make you rush go do medical examination oooo cheesy

I dey do am every month
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by vivie01(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrWondah:

I dey do am every month

Na every month you dey do am? shocked No be every 6 months? Sense fall on you Wondah grin grin
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by MrWondah(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
vivie01:

Na every month you dey do am? shocked No be every 6 months? Sense fall on you Wondah grin grin

6 months too long jare. Why I go wait when I get friends wey be doctor and I no dey sleep without woman for one week?
grin grin
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Philipmems(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:

And you will somehow manage to live forever?? angry
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by highchief1: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
who no go still die at last?....am not wishing u bad luck but you may leave this world before her..there are 1 million ways to die and HIV is just one of them..
tell dem...life na luck
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by oodua1stson: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
and you won't?
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
jahilichi
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by loadux(f): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

But she is still dangerous.. Hiv is dangerous, contagious, devastating, insidious.. Always go for test to know your status..
It is not a death sentence but you will be emotionally and sexually handicapped for life.. No free pussy..

a lot of people are still very ignorant when it comes to HIV

yes a lot of them live normal lives with normal life expectancy provided they take the medications regularly

yes they can get married and have all the sex they want, they can have babies that are HIV negative and husband the does not get infected as well

and no HIV is no longer a death sentence.

I'll advice people to read more and learn more about this virus and the advances that has been made concerning antiretrovirals.

and facts is that malaria, malnutrition, diarrhea disease and accidents still kills millions of people as compared to HIV.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by empressbookey: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
(she go die last last) This person is an animal in a human body. As I dey type, u dey die small small. Fool. HIV self dey smell for wetin u write. I used my latex before typing this cos we know it's contagious
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by freshdude99(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
I pity ur mention this night. Lolx next time u won't post nonsense
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by OliveCynosure(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
And you won't die?
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
and you will live forever
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by onadana: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
You no go die?
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by bionixs: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
the way you sound,if I tell you say na you go first am die first first, you no go believe me
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by MTKbudapest(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na only that skirt she get? sad
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by vivie01(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrWondah:

6 months too long jare. Why I go wait when I get friends wey be doctor and I no dey sleep without woman for one week?
grin grin

Huh! Wondah I pity you! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by durasome(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
.who no go die my brother?
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by princeade86(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:
na one death go kill human being. So stop ignorant.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:

Maybe after you, yeah life can be that inexplicable, undecided

There are things you don't joke about kid!
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
now that she look healthy does it mean the virus is no more in her body system?

guys always use condom
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by cstr1000: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
And some people keep asking what is America doing for Nigeria.

They buy your oil and give you free HIV drugs. Russia have not done half of it.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Codyt(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
who no go still die at last?....am not wishing u bad luck but you may leave this world before her..there are 1 million ways to die and HIV is just one of them..
Spot on!!!!
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Magnifik18:
Cummando, your village people have succeeded at last! grin cheesy

@ cummando right now
Hahahaha....I no get time read all of them. I no talk bad na. Everyone dies

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:
trust nairaland , ppl don forget the article sef na the guy dem concentrate on grin grin
I'm having a laugh. Its a record actually.....62 hate mentions... By 62 fools. Will she live forever? We all will die
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Vivere: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
madgoat:
HIV is not real ; doesn't exist. Its media propaganda and just a thing of the mind. No one has ever really had the so-called AIDS.
Did you go to school at all??
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
cummando:

Modified...
Man make una see hate speeches...Abeg will she live forever? Someone died yesterday,someone just died somewhere....
Logical thinkers would understand . I bet those that kept thinking they are bashing me are poor in heart...and probably in kind....
Peace

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2017
cummando:

Hahahaha....I no get time read all of them. I no talk bad na. Everyone dies

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by bluecircle470: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2017
cummando:

Peace

you wey be 'commando or commando', abeg no die again. mumu de mumu de
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by Iddossam: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2017
She has closed to death more than her life....... she can continue eating till the Bell ring.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2017
but honestly speaking the transformation is just incredible .
man go see this beautiful lady and say he wan taste am by force
if she says no the man wont agree
oya come and do the man will say i wan make she carry belle for am
use condom , the man go agree , in between he go remove condom
lobatan matter die angry

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2017
this only shows that[b] POVERTY AND IGNORANCE KILLS FASTER THAN HIV/AIDS[/b]
most of the deaths that occurs in Nigeria could have been avoided if those people have access to quality medical care and good standard of living unfortunately in Nigeria both cost fortunes to have access to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.