Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos (74426 Views)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by bluecircle470: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2017
both of them don tey for the business.. lol....
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by degamemaster(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2017
You want to learn about hypocrisy then Islam or go close to them.
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by BabaRamota1980: 3:26am On Dec 12, 2017
yusuf01:
What qualifies him to be an Islamic scholar? So because he ties a turban makes him one? This is of course a clickbait, using ridiculous headline to lure people to click.

Of course, no person with basic Islamic knowledge will do that in public, so don't insult Islam by referring to this person as a scholar

If i catch you...

Where is Amarabe sef?

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Heartbender: 4:00am On Dec 12, 2017
2 things: why do Muslims always write bad grammar and why are they irredeemably bitter?
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by agrovick(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2017
In Odunlade's voice, e wona ni grin
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by correctguy101(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Flashh:
Wow! This their kiss, just filled my car tank with fuel.

Jesu, which motor you dey drive?

Na Honda CR-V I get here and I'm still buying fuel....

I'm suspecting you Flashh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by correctguy101(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2017
yusuf01:
What qualifies him to be an Islamic scholar? So because he ties a turban makes him one? This is of course a clickbait, using ridiculous headline to lure people to click.

Of course, no person with basic Islamic knowledge will do that in public, so don't insult Islam by referring to this person as a scholar

In your mind.
I don't even know what to say to someone who thinks a man kissing his own wife has done wrong.

Before you wahabists start labelling everything Haram, remember that before any religion, there's humanity.
Can't you guys be human for once?

These Abrahamic faiths destroyed the peace in the world. The far East has known no peace since the onset and the trouble has been exported everywhere in the world.

Be human for once. We're not here to please any God but to care for ourselves as humans

Gosh
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Diction10nairal: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

... point me in the right direction
The thing about explanation is this:
Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it.

So I don't just bother
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by showghan(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
The babe set sha
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by seyila2(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2017
yusuf01:

may Almighty Allah reward u
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Diction10nairal:

The thing about explanation is this:
Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it.
So I don't just bother

As you wish sire.. but you know information abounds and interpretation is a finicky bitch - so if you have insights you wish to keep like a secret keto-diet.. i won't blame you. wink
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Diction10nairal: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

As you wish sire.. but you know information abounds and interpretation is a finicky bitch - so if you have insights you wish to keep like a secret keto-diet.. i won't blame you. wink
I am responsible for what I say and not what you infer.
I'd like to continue this convo but you're evil undecided
Shalom#
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Diction10nairal:

I am responsible for what I say and not what you infer.
I'd like to continue this convo but you're evil undecided
Shalom#

perhaps in another alternate reality grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by yusuf01(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
seyila2:
may Almighty Allah reward u

Amin, JazakAllahu kairan
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Diction10nairal: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

perhaps in another alternate reality grin grin grin
All we can do is hope.........
'Coz where would we be without it
wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.