Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos (74447 Views)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by simplyOJ(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
desreek9:
He looks like a gangstar islamic scholar not like the normal ones, see his pose
lol
grin my exact thought. Gangster scholar. They should leave the guy joor, is she their wife?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Rutley:
Awon alfa mi grin grin grin
walaai awon Alfa to mo way. Awon Alfa one corner cheesy grin
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Milestones: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR FORTH WIFE?
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by RoninSignals: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is very wrong to associate Islam with terrorism, it's not part of our beliefs or what we stand for. terrorism has no colour or religion -in the past few months in the US atrocities have been committed by people who do not have anything to do with Islam. people don't let us believe what the media say about Islam and terrorism.
Islam has a threshold and principles that guides the faith.
kissing is an act that should be done in secrecy by the couple to guard against spreading illicit acts amidst the general.
public.
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Awoo88: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hypocrisy will kill Islam faster than terrorism. They enjoy all can of vice yet come out in the open to talk about what is not acceptable that they enjoy. I once saw a drunk sharia judge who was rescue from embarrassing herself outside the bar by a man who according to those who knew w her was her ex husband.
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by lazygal: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
An Islamic scholar recently tied the knot to his lovely bride at a well-attended ceremony in Ogun state. But what has got people talking online (not that it's any of their business) - is the kiss between the man and his sweetheart in public during the wedding ceremony...

While others are congratulating the lovely couple, some online users feel that the "deep" kiss is against Islam and should not have been done in public but "in the other room".

See reactions below.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/islamic-scholar-kisses-bride-publicly-wedding-ceremony-nigerians-react-photos.html

It has to be Yoruba ..you can never ever not in this life time see a Hausa scholar do this rubbish !
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Gsentme(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
This girl when will you know something? Mouth kissing Don become nose kissing abi?
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by lazygal: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Awoo88:
Hypocrisy will kill Islam faster than terrorism. They enjoy all can of vice yet come out in the open to talk about what is not acceptable that they enjoy. I once saw a drunk sharia judge who was rescue from embarrassing herself outside the bar by a man who according to those who knew w her was her ex husband.

The irony of it come be say its the fastest growing religion,I guess hypocrisy is really taking over us

1 Like

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Orpe7(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
More reason hausas dont class yorubas as full muslims.

Am surprised this thread is open. One doesnt need to type yes to some mumjo bungo declaration grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Awoo88: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
lazygal:

The irony of it come be say its the fastest growing religion,I guess hypocrisy is really taking over us
Fastest growing according to those who want to make themselves feel good

1 Like

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by oodua1stson: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Everything offends Islam.

Oloriburuku religion grin
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by engrelvis(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
chiagozien:
When terrorist weds suicide bomber.
grin u people will keep me laugh o suicide bomber indeed
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Bigprick9inches: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
nothingmega122:
Afonjas and chuku chuku
Chuku Abiama ?
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by juman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Okay. I understand.

Its those alfas with turban. They are much more local alfas.

But to prove that they are now social, they kissed outside like that.

Its even negate their believe.
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by ridgeman: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
If he can't kiss his wife then who can he kiss? Maybe he should have shaken her hands instead...
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by juman(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
They are the alfas that have many of their wives use full jelbab (full niqab).
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Diction10nairal:

It's not that you have the 'wrong ' understanding, but that you LACK understanding.

... point me in the right direction
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by raph101(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
if I slap ur flat head

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Orpe7:
More reason hausas dont class yorubas as full muslims.

Am surprised this thread is open. One doesnt need to type yes to some mumjo bungo declaration grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Nowenuse: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why is everything about islam always problematic? Hypocrisy will soon destroy this religion and it's followers.
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by iammolise(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is it not the same kiss they'll still share indoors, besides what are they hiding again when they're married as one... Some of these critics talking bullshit will do worse if not for their fear of what people'll say.

Hypocritic pretenders!
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by OsuGanja(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Religion,destroying and dividing mankind since the beginning of mankind
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by SpockFederation: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Azam101: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Afonjanism Mallam
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by buffalowings: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Flashh:
Wow! This their kiss, just filled my car tank with fuel.

Oya
Chop small meat
Ann stand at the back grin
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by lookingfly: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Look at the woman in black niqab in the 2nd and 3rd pics....... Her eyes want to fall off the niqab grin
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by CeloRayGreen(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yoruba Muslims are still more liberal...

if it had happened up north..them go tie the two of them with bomb say na haram
I wonder how expressing ur affection to ur wife is haram
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Xteljay(f): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
princechurchill:
Are they not legally married
i wonder o
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thank God I won't believe in Allah after posting this undecided
yes we pray that u never understand islam,we want u to die as a pure infidel there is indeed a time when u must realize how far u went either on the good or wrong side
Re: Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos by Rutley(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
LoveJesus87:
walaai awon Alfa to mo way. Awon Alfa one corner cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.