Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User (44707 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor / "God Is Really Mad!!" Nigerian Fb User Commits Blasphemy, Calling God Names / "Catholic Church Is Evil,see Reasons Why!" - Fb User! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by okonja(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Next time, burn it with palm oil cool cool
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Arielle: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
I am so sick of this backwardness and gullibility in Nigeria and Africa. Especially from so-called christians. Are you telling me that some rickety witch or sorceress of a mother in law has the power to change what God has created into an animal? Who wields that kind of power over God's creation? Why did she not conjure so much wealth and power for herself if she can tinker with a fetus right in the womb, to change it from human to animal? No wonder the world laughs at us and holds us in contempt. Europe has passed through this stage, an age of darkness and superstition. Several centuries ago, when druids and alchemists held sway. But people gradually turned away from these things and embraced progress and science and thought. If any such powers existed, they were weakened and died away from lack of belief in and fear of them. Those are the things they supposedly feed off on and get stronger. But we here, we celebrate their so-called power, further legitimizing their existence with every superstition and fear we express, in explanation for every incident. We eagerly suspend thought, questions and introspection.
It's the 21st century, people! The world has moved far ahead of Africa. Maybe if we change, we can some day see a slim chance to catch up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by tragergeorge(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Constilo4u:

This news isn't fake, but if you are still doubting it..you can check the location on the details given above and go comfirm it as well
listen ,that's a big fat father fucking lie, that school for the pix na okpe grammar school for sapele,
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by SAMBARRY: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Deo1986:
all you people shouting you don't believe, endtime and bla bla bla, life is full of mysteries. People do take the form of cats, dogs, birds and even snakes to executes plans. Babies in the womb can be eaten or exchanged for anything. A mans spirit can be chained, your entire life course can be altered. Powers beyond our understanding abound everywher. The spiritual controls the phisical. Just pray no spiritualist remembers you.
please shut up with your fallacies and superstitious bs grin

It's ridiculous grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by lanreseku(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
its a fake news, there's no way human can give birth to an animal. the baby must have been changed for a dog she is a victim of miracle seekers. poor woman. If u read the story well, the prophet have already seen her mother in law changing d baby for a dog so the prophesy must come to pass by all means possible. Daddy freeze where u dey your people don start o
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2017
The witch would have exchanged the fetus and then tinkered with her DNA not to reject foreign tissue or antigens,
There is an occurrence with a similar story line, a local pastor sets up a free clinic woman gives birth to goat, bla bla bla

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-gave-birth-goat-after-9810663

Here is one of the comments on the site, hilarious but kinda sad :

All kidding aside my heart is bleating for this woman. Goat figure it happened in a 3rd world country.
Can't pull the wool over my eyes though I saw right through this lamb story.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Constilo4u(f): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

After all ur education. Chai, tell ur parents I said wehdone o!

They will surely get your message.... Thanks too
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by lahmzy: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Is this really true or is it a faux?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Riteric(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
The news is real and not fake. Nigerians can't just ignore things if they don't believe, we just like argument.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by micflo28(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Now I believe in end time shocked

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Ruler2: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Voodoo exists...believe it. Some of y'all be acting like you don't know. Shit is real
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by elnoor: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jesse01:
fake news
you will now start saying is a fake news, so why are you start shouting on media couple of weeks ago when it happened in north that woman gave birth 2goat. what do you prepare between goat and dog??
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Frankicent(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
pp802:
This is strange!

How are we sure she's not into bestiality! And then, do dogs have semen? Can their semen be fertilized with female human eggs?

What do I know?

God knows!

Ahhh dullard
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by queendiamond(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jesse01:
fake news
it isn't fake news I'm serving at Bmgs and I saw I myself
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
after they will say its endtime..... these is simply a case of witchcraft and sorcery. ...thank God she is alive after the delivery....heaven's be praised!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by redsun(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
The formation of a complete and healthy baby in the womb is a natural miracle that is often taken for granted. Sometimes it goes horribly wrong and cases like this will be on the increase with polluted state of the nation.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by hopefulLandlord: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Deo1986:
all you people shouting you don't believe, endtime and bla bla bla, life is full of mysteries. People do take the form of cats, dogs, birds and even snakes to executes plans. Babies in the womb can be eaten or exchanged for anything. A mans spirit can be chained, your entire life course can be altered. Powers beyond our understanding abound everywher. The spiritual controls the phisical. Just pray no spiritualist remembers you.

Bullsheet!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by hopefulLandlord: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
redsun:
The formation of a complete and healthy baby in the womb is a natural miracle that is often taken for granted. Sometimes it goes horribly wrong and cases like this will be on the increase with polluted state of the nation.

its miraculous to you, speak for yourself

All these bullsheet news only come from the poorest countries cuz its filled with gullible eedeeots who'll swallow it hook, line and sinker, it has nothing to do with how "polluted" the nation is

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by hopefulLandlord: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
after they will say its endtime..... these is simply a case of witchcraft and sorcery. ...thank God she is alive after the delivery....heaven's be praised!

your own gullibility is special

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your own gullibility is special

Mr. hopefullandlord,
were you told I was tricked or manipulated into believing that story? guilibility......maybe you won tell me say you sabi English....did u not read the lines of my comment....I said soon pple will start saying its end time wahala....then I added thank God the mum is alive....so which one be your own?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by redsun(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

its miraculous to you, speak for yourself

All these bullsheet news only come from the poorest countries cuz its filled with gullible eedeeots who'll swallow it hook, line and sinker, it has nothing to do with how "polluted" the nation is

The formation of a single sperm to cells that combines together to form foetus and then to a full blown baby is a natural miracle, not god,mind you. It could easily deviate due to complications that could be a result of genetic defects or external factors that a pregnant woman is exposed to during pregnancy.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Constilo4u:

This news isn't fake, but if you are still doubting it..you can check the location on the details given above and go comfirm it as well

My friend keep quiet and receive knowledge. A dog can never impregnate a human being
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
queendiamond:
it isn't fake news I'm serving at Bmgs and I saw I myself
lol it's fake wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
elnoor:
you will now start saying is a fake news, so why are you start shouting on media couple of weeks ago when it happened in north that woman gave birth 2goat. what do you prepare between goat and dog??
me wen how? shocked oga I think u are mistaking me 4 someone else, I have neva heard of a woman giving birth to a goat, not talk of believing in it. embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Kaslino(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
jordanobi73:
Nah...I refuse to believe this shocked shocked

Me too. That's how DC Links did his. Since then, I don't believe any person who claims to sell etisalat 5GB data for less than 2500. Experience has taught me better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.