Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? (65143 Views)

How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by MrWondah(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:

where did I say I was referring to myself? Nonsense.

Na objective abi na essay question be this ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by LadyMarionette(f): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2017
But I hear they also steal panties off the wash-line, so any girl who spreads her stuff in public... undecided. But there is no vagina juice in clean underwear, so what's really going on? embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by djsalvation122(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by thunderfirebubu: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
op honestly if its you who's panties were taken then I say sorry, cus ur career has been ruined and may even lead to death if u do nothing abt it.. my advice visit a strong man of God..
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Gofwane(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Dimples129:

Na Hotmail boy stole mine grin
grin grin

Continue shinning your teeth there, don't come and look for solution. Wait till you start peeing dollars. By then we will have to be applying the medicinal oil at least two times per day.

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by christ007(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2017
But do you know that most girls runs their life by themselves now bcox if u are not a g boi you can not date her.like 2 weeks ago I was chatting with a girl the next she ask me am I a g boi I told her no.you can believed wat she told me,she told me to use the next door and I was like is she okay

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by BruncleZuma: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2017
This is one reason why I detest NL...what sort of theatrical mumbo-jumbo is this one kwanu?
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by nrexzy: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Did one take ur panties?
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Lucky5966: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
for real, ladies really need to be careful who they sleep with.
so they took ya own abi.......if yes den ur own dn finish b dat.
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by martineverest(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
How do these boys take ladies panties and they don't know about it? ..... It's a shame on the ladies

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Lucky5966: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
LadyMarionette:
But I hear they also steal panties off the wash-line, so any girl who spreads her stuff in public... undecided. But there is no vagina juice in clean underwear, so what's really going on? embarassed
grin
LadyMarionette:
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Ijaya123: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Na only body go remain, engine don finish. Something Yoruba will call 'korofo'.

In other words, they are no more weaker vessels but empty vessels. Only the spiritually inclined will understand.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
#endSARS crew
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Rebuke: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Hope yhurz wasn't taken Op. Jxt asking ni o, no offense abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by frankfab(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2017
If a Yahoo criminal stole your pant. Replace it. Buy another one, that one don change colour
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
The demonic Yahoo boys have been confessing of late, police have been apprehending them like mad, God has been torturing their souls too, no peace for the wicked of course. Long story short, who has an idea of what happens to girls who Yahoo boys collected their pants? Just curious angry

Yahoo Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/3309418/yahoo-boys-caught-girls-pants
you dey fear ? grin
why are you curious to know sef
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by adekhingz(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
for real, ladies really need to be careful who they sleep with.

Do girls even need to sleep with another guy aside their husband?? cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by joenor(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Girl really don't study who dey make as Bf, all they desire is get good treat n the next thing is hotel, how dose this guy make his money is none of their business.... sometime I really get confuse how our ladies fall for such a cheap life.
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by BagWay: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
does it mean girls carry diff pants in bags
cause i cant imagine myself carrying a bich pants
fuc
the smell and stink wud make me faint
yuc
now a days girls fey spray pef for pant
jus to kill smell
devil always tells u to do disgusting things
fuc
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by goldedprince: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Off course they are used for rituals which is not a bad thing. You useless oloshos won't close your legs and will be ready to gold dig anything gold digable. Why are you complaining or asking shit
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by adekhingz(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Which kind juice be that one again??

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by dieBYfire: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
They take off their PANTS because D girl is HOT grin
And I won't take off my jacket because MAN's NOT HOT grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by goldedprince: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
they take away with them like I have heard for rituals.
You already know so why are you still asking

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by habeebobalola(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
chai
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
wetinconcern pants and front page wahala...am just surprise nairaland put up this ignorant thread on its front page...why will a girl allow a guy take her pants? you visit a guy and had sex and forget to take your pant or forget to wear the pant back on and left his house....is that girl normal at all....pls stop being curious.....if you want bad thing to happen to you, itsyourchice and ignorant
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by samtinx(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin the girl would get a brand new Iphone8,luxiurious trip any where around the world,gucci bags and then loose her womb and die
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
joenor:
Girl really don't study who dey make as Bf, all they desire is get good treat n the next thing is hotel, how dose this guy make his money is none of their business.... sometime I really get confuse how our ladies fall for such a cheap life.
leave dem , let them continue doing slay queen all about ,
many of them already had had their future slayed
majority of them will fast and pray for 20 years before bearing any child , that is even if it ever happens

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
plenty ladies viewing this thread grin grin grin grin

slay queens , how una dey oooo? cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.