Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Russian Forces Are To Withdraw From Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Forces Are To Withdraw From Syria (446 Views)

Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russian Forces Are To Withdraw From Syria by oliviablog(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Russian forces are to withdraw from Syria

"I order the Minister of Defence and the head of General Staff to start withdrawing Russian troops (from Syria) to their homebase," said the Russian president. "Homeland awaits you, my friends. Godpseed. thank you for your service...........
READ MORE: https://myreportng..com.ng/2017/12/russian-forces-are-to-withdraw-from.html
Re: Russian Forces Are To Withdraw From Syria by princeade86(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
but why?
Re: Russian Forces Are To Withdraw From Syria by Suspense12(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2017
It's a welcome development.... Russia has laid Syria in ruins....

They must stay and clear the mess they sponsored and created.

Putin go be like, I don't care if many people died, I was able to show the US that I have excellent air power!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: UN General Assembly Opens Meeting On Jerusalem / Video: North Korea Shows Off 'ice Missile' / Sad! Zimbabwe Loses Powerful Opposition Leader Morgan Tsvangirai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.