Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government (23909 Views)

Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC / What Are The Safety Measures For Gas Cooker & What Kind Of Gas Cooker Is Worse? / Prices Of Gas Cookers & Cylinders In Nigeria (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Barblow(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
edoman2016:
How can we identify expired gas cylinder? It is better to be proactive. Gas is no joke.
Check the body of the cylinder and you would find the expiring date
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by joinnow: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
So what
Let them do the normal thing now.
Set up committee
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by brojoshua: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Then let the governments organize enforce the removal and replacement of the cylinders. Or will corruption ever allow us to do anything good?
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by caye(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
aspirebig:
Who carried out the survey?

EXACTLY!
WHEN was the survey carried out, how was it carried out, who carried it out?

I have had a hierloom cylinder within our family before I was born. I am using it. The gas technicians say it is the highest grade.

So, who carried out this survey?

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
all this expired cylinders, where they imported or made in nigeria? I say make I ask....
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by paix(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
fortunejum:

When it is up to 15 years, buy a new one and dash aboki the old one.
Love your neighbour as you love yourself. If it's bad, it's bad. Please do unto others...............
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by interimex: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
walegees:
Most of the gas cylinders around here have seen series of painting to conceal the rust and the expiry code. You can follow the procedure on this link; www.skipser.com/p/2/p/lpg-gas-cylinder-expiry-dat e.html if the code on yours is still obvious. A lot is wrong in this country.
stay safe.

hello!

we want to point the attention to the fact that having a clean and good cylinder will prevent the risks of accidents.

visit our website www.interimex.it and find out the nearest distributor.

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by interimex: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
all this expired cylinders, where they imported or made in nigeria? I say make I ask....

hello,

check our products, fully made in Italy.

check our website to find the nearest distributor

www.interimex.it

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by yogilagos: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
interimex:

hello!

we want to point the attention to the fact that having a clean and good cylinder will prevent the risks of accidents.

visit our website www.interimex.it and find out the nearest distributor.

thank you, these eurocamping items are really nice, hope to have them soon in nigeria!
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by yogilagos: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
phlamesG:
charcoal and firewood are the best for me grin

yes they are fashionable, however they are harmful for your health, because firewood smokes are pretty toxic.

peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? / Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.