Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina (568 Views)

The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures / Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Commissions Aisha Buhari Foundation Maternity Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by Jtownonline: 4:32am On Dec 12, 2017
As part of her contribution towards providing access to healthcare services for women and children in Nigeria, Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari will tomorrow, Tuesday 12th December, 2017, commission the completed maternity complex in Daura, Katsina state and hand it over to the state government.

The complex was constructed and equipped through the Aisha Buhari Foundation.
Mrs. Buhari has been an advocate for improved health outcomes of women and children, especially though her medical and nutrition outreach programmes across the country.
The Daura event is expected to be graced by the Executive Governor of Katsina state, wives of governors as well as other dignitaries.

SOURCE: https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/12/aisha-buhari-commissions-new-maternity.html#more
ALSO READ :Woman Arrested for Raping a Man at Gunpoint (Photo) https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/12/woman-arrested-for-raping-man-at.html
Boko Haram Send Us Letter Before Attacking---Soldier https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/12/boko-haram-send-us-letter-before.html

'I can't Promise Nigerians that $1 =N1, I am not a Messiah...Atiku Abubakar https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/12/i-cantt-promise-nigerians-that-1-n1-i.html

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by emmie14: 5:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Everything is commissioned for the north in katsina by Buhari's shamelessly. Only katsina in katsina by katsina.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by deomelllo: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2017
emmie14:
Everything is commissioned for the north in katsina by Buhari's shamelessly. Only katsina in katsina by katsina.

Ipob, PMB is not your village governor, the only region where they don't commission anything is your village so take your misplaced anger and bitterness to your village governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by raker300: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:

Ipob, PMB is not your village governor, the only region where they don't commission anything is your village so take your misplaced anger and bitterness to your village governors.
new seahorse plant was completed this month and started full blown operation in anambra..

We don’t need to make noise in the east..we know nobody cares for our development..we celebrate each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by raker300: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:

ibeto started making car batteries late November in the east..

Nobody made noise about it

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by deomelllo: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2017
[s]
raker300:
new seahorse plant was completed this month and started full blown operation in anambra..

We don’t need to make noise in the east..we know nobody cares for our development..we celebrate each other.

[/s]

Stop boring me with your village cottage and mushroom shops abeg...
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by raker300: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Stop boring me with your village cottage and mushroom shops abeg...

and a “maternity complex” is not a village cottage?

Like this is one freaking bungalow and the news made it on nairaland..

But a Nigerian company making car batteries isn’t worthy of a mention

This is why white people laugh at us
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions New Maternity Complex In Katsina by emmie14: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:

Hug nearest transform is u have any around you. What is have written I have written.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Contributed 73% To Nigeria’s Ease Of Doing Business Rating Says Gov-ambode / Buhari Arrests Innoson Who Creates Jobs, Ignores Killer Herdsmen – Reno Omokri / Ondo State Governor's Son Weds In Glamourous Traditional Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.