Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bobrisky Finally Responds To Mc Galaxy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Finally Responds To Mc Galaxy (455 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Responds To Mc Galaxy by SOUL5678: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2017
After the brouhaha between Mc Galaxy and Nigerian male Barbie, Bobrisky, featuring his famous gate man, ‘Jacurb’. Bobrisky has replied to Galaxy. He took to his snapchat and wrote:http://www.224hits.com/bobrisky-finally-responds-to-mc-galaxy/

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Competing With Phyno, Olamide Declares / Toke Makinwa – I Almost Slept With Big Shaq / A Fustrated Nigerian Was Asked Who Is Better Wizkid Or Davido (funny Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.