Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (75697 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Partreek911: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After 9years and all the water that must have gone under the bridge?
He still came back for her...
Is her kpekus made of gold?

I suspect the groom was charmed or he is just plain foolish.

In those 9 years he was making money, all the men in the neighborhood would have used his wife to play coupon.

sorry o, but how many men have played coupon with your sister. I'm asking for a friend o, don't be angry
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Psoul(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After 9years and all the water that must have gone under the bridge?
He still came back for her...
Is her kpekus made of gold?

I suspect the groom was charmed or he is just plain foolish.

In those 9 years he was making money, all the men in the neighborhood would have used his wife to play coupon.

You have dislocation of brain
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 31, 2019
Slick! I love the use of navigation and fold! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.