Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (45766 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who remembers his birth? How did she have her sight restored?
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by tintingz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
All the artistes dey always lie too much, na from small i don sabi this one for ikosi from the same hood. Na which time her eye con open . Oniro oshi
yes, chidinma grew up in ketu-ikosi.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by roarik(f): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
;Dchidinma me i believe u jare grin
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by EIGHT12VE: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
All the artistes dey always lie too much, na from small i don sabi this one for ikosi from the same hood. Na which time her eye con open . Oniro oshi
Ogunkoya oo
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
That first pix though. ..
Like a bleached Yollywood actress.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Standing5(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
theophorus:
Philanthropist ke?

How much has she given out?
Who and who has she helped?
Which foundation does she give to periodically?

Abegi! If this is the definition of Philanthropist then everybody for Niger na Philanthropist cos them dey give Beggars money.

You need to know that not all religion supports giving to beggars or the needy openly.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by berrystunn(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Philanthropist ke

Celebrities must always have one sorrowful story or the other to say

They know to package Lie's
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by chara019: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Kinshasaland: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Miracoulous
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by joenor(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
WOw this beauty was born blind?
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by eazydon(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please vote her as the incoming queen

MABP 2018 is an event that is geared towards preaching peace, love and unity in Obolo, Rivers State, Nigeria. You can vote you favorite contestant by like her photo and liking the MABP 2018 page.

Please vote Miss Ukaraeji Maxwell as the Face of Andoni 2018.

Below is the link to her photo

Link2: https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni/photos/a.1411640512286748.1073741827.1411607802290019/1411655782285221/?type=3&theater

Or you can go to this page https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni ,

Like the page, find 'Contestant No. 4', like her photo and drop a comment under the photo.

You're also welcome to share the photo to your network of friends. We appreciate your support immensely
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by MhizzAJ(f): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Don't mind her
She attended Calebs international school
Blind ke...Which time
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by YungPrinzz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is it nt d same way mammals are born blind? Just like newborn puppies dont open their eyes for some time. Same 4 humans. Thats why 'crying' is usually d signal to know if d baby is alive. Make dz oyinbopepe no come dey give us fable jarey...
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by PMWSpirit(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Don't mind her
She attended Calebs international school
Blind ke...Which time
that too was a big fat lie, she attended Livingstone college ikosi ketu lagos.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Threebear(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol Ain't all babies born a bit blind.
grin The thing weak me sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by chingle5(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
NOTHING WAY PERSON NO GO HEAR FOR THIS WORLD angry angry angry angry
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Malawian(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Is it your lie? tafia grin
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Standing5:

You need to know that not all religion supports giving to beggars or the needy openly.
This chidinma we all know is an attention seeker. She seems like somwone who will publicise it to high heavens if she gives. Not forgetting her music career is long dead so she would definitely use that to stay in the news. Believe celebs at your own peril my bro.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by PMWSpirit(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Malawian:

Is it your lie? tafia grin
stay your malawi
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Philanthropist ke

Celebrities must always have one sorrowful story or the other to say
U Talk too much for your looks
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by thedondada(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Better enter studio and drop an album. Abi you don turn model.

So so picture picture.

Nairaland crew has seen your pics we await your songs
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Yes............................................and i was born with two prick shocked shocked
Cool. Well it seems I was the only one born with 4 breasts.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by MhizzAJ(f): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
that too was a big fat lie, she attended Livingstone college ikosi ketu lagos.

I've always known Chidinma for one thing....'LIES' and 'FORMING'
But that's her headache
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by MhizzAJ(f): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
brightmac:
U Talk too much for your looks
Is that all
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by MRSHYCAT(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:

why you dey rush to conclude wetin dey ignorant about. you know her from when dem born am abi na when you begin see her for ikosi road mean say you sabi her Give yourself sense and keep mum about things you don't know about. she was blind when she was tender. I KNOW THIS. no be hear say.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by MRSHYCAT(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's still blind if somewhere in her heart she is holding on to the possibility of being married to Flavour.

Lol... Savage you are!!!
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by haykes(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
End of the year lies
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by hopefulLandlord: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by victme1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Just another Igbo girl...
Mchwwww... Make I waka pass
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by hopefulLandlord: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is that all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Paul Okoye Clubs At Baelounge Awka (Pictures) / Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.