Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake (1172 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by VERQUEST111: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Incase you missed it, here’s a snippet!!
Yesterday, The Canadian Rapper shared a picture of Nigerian Singer, Tekno in his Studio cooking up some beats for him and the Nigerian MEDIA went agog in anticipation for a new collaboration or getting to work together .

Some social media users however started throwing subtle shades at a certain Nigerian act who collaborated with Drake on some hit songs but there was no picture proof of them working together.
Davido and Tekno.

Now the main gist is that Davido, who recently won yet another award has reacted to the news and he had nothing but joy and love for Alhaji Tekno.

He tweeted;

Lets hope on new work from Tekno and Drizzy then !! WAWU

Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by NwaAmaikpe: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

Tekno looks like a gay vulcanizer
Drake is obviously very disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by GraveMan(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Just Make Sure We See Drake In The Video...

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by Heywhizzy(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2017
at least drake came closer this time
Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by PMWSpirit(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
This drake get sense die, he realized say wizkid ownna to dey over smoke igbo and drink coda for inside studio but he know say hin get talent tho na why hin no come closer , but tekno na full package, he dey produce, he dey sing, he dey dance and he sabi compose the kind mumu songs we like, he just kukuma come closer,even his record label just dey post tekno picture anyhow for Instagram

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wizkid, Davido and Tekno. They all deserve to be celebrated. Naija to the World!
Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
This drake get sense die, he realized say wizkid ownna to dey over smoke igbo and drink coda for inside studio but he know say hin get talent tho na why hin no come closer , but tekno na full package, he dey produce, he dey sing, he dey dance and he sabi compose the kind mumu songs we like, he just kukuma come closer,even his record label just dey post tekno picture anyhow for Instagram
Don't act like a dweeb bruhh!! Wizkid, Davido, Tekno, Drake. The fact is all these people have made it(Still making it). You should be bothered about ur own life dude!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by PMWSpirit(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Wizkid, Davido, Tekno, Drake. The fact is all these people have made it(Still making it). You should be bothered about ur own life dude!
stop being dumb and face front. They are made men in thier field, i dey on my own lane, not every one will be in mainstream. Thats just life, embrace it and stop thinking bc of a damm comment the man behind the moniker isnt doing fine too. Btw most nairalanders are here to catch fun nothing serious
Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by mars123(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
I dey shame for Nija artistes. D standards too low to shine globally. Tekno do, and come back quick cus u no fit blow for jand with ur style. No be yab oh except na beat u wan dey make for them.
Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
stop being dumb and face front. They are made men in thier field, i dey on my own lane, not every one will be in mainstream . Thats just life, embrace it and stop thinking bc of a damm comment the man behind the moniker isnt doing fine too. Btw most nairalanders are here to catch fun nothing serious
Here comes the black tears, my favorite beverage!!! grin grin grin The fact that you know these lads were already made makes ur former opinion shitty and unnecessary. You trying to pit these two against each with ur vile comment meanwhile they are getting straight bread into their account... Hahaha! You wanna act smart on here but in reality you are a dumby. grin

To the bolded, the last time I checked, wizkid, Davido were mainstream so what are u talking about?
Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by Jackson042: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by PMWSpirit(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Here comes the black tears, my favorite beverage!!! grin grin grin The fact that you know these lads were already made makes ur former opinion shitty and unnecessary. You trying to pit these two against each with ur vile comment meanwhile they are getting straight bread into their account... Hahaha! You wanna act smart on here but in reality you are a dumby. grin

To the bolded, the last time I checked, wizkid, Davido were mainstream so what are u talking about?
Like I said face front, i no get time to dey fight when nothing worthy is involved

Re: Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Like I said face front, i no get time to dey fight when nothing worthy is involved
I don't e-brawl either wen nothing is involved. Go secure the bag bruhh! May God help u!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skibbi Appointed By The Governor Of Cross River State / Tboss Lookalike Spotted In Facebook / Singer Paragon,shares Adorable Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.