Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Fasted And Prayed For 3 Months Then God Answered My Prayers And My Friend Gave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fasted And Prayed For 3 Months Then God Answered My Prayers And My Friend Gave (336 Views)

Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fasted And Prayed For 3 Months Then God Answered My Prayers And My Friend Gave by laurreta2017: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, says after praying and fasting for three months, God used a friend to help him raise N200 million needed for his personal expenditure and litigation fees to reclaim his mandate in the 2007 election.

Although Amaechi won the primary election of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), it was Celestine Omehia, his cousin, who represented PDP in the election.
Amaechi had headed to the court and after six months of legal battle, the supreme court sacked Omehia and he was eventually sworn in.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/fasted-prayed-3-months-god-answered-prayers-friend-gave-n200m-amaechi/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Generation & Transmission Capacities Have Grown Significantly / Petrol Hoarding: Security, NNPC Team Discover 144 Trucks / The Underdog Africa Countries-(nigeria, Libya, N Other Oil Producing Countries).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.