Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (74089 Views)

Lesley Nneka Arimah Wins 2019 Caine Prize / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by favch(f): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
winkdon't worry, grace is very safe n okay by God's grace ,u knw man gotta work hard to be successful in life

she would soon be back when she is less busy
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:17am On May 01, 2018
Favch issh gal is too much sha... Thanks hon. Skubido i was busy buh lemme end the story fast fast i yaf tire me.
"Mr George Lesotho, your presence is required at the station." the group of plain clothed policemen said as they weaved their way through the production studio.
Chris was behind them and so was Vincent, the evidence found by Matt was an incredible lead and they took the earring to the forensic laboratory. The rare jewelry favored by movie and pop stars was truly George Matthew Lesotho's.
But how did it get there and how it was worn by one of the kidnappers was astounding. Although Matt threw in the theory that probably a close worker who took part in the kidnap was a sticky finger.
"Which station? And why on earth am I under arrest?" George said sputtering, his super slick hair glistening with sweat.
"On the charge of the association on the kidnap of one Mrs Eva Ani." the man said with brute force.
"What do you mean by that you cannot come and charge me for what I do not know anything about? This is an infringement on my right." he squealed. His round head bobbing.
"Mr Lesotho. Is this earring not in your possession?" Vincent spoke as a printed picture of the said earring was displayed.
George's face paled before he recovered and sputtered "I have no idea what you are talking about?" he started shaking.
"Come on Mr man, you are wearing the damn earring right now. And the link of the DNA proves it." Vincent said almost slapping him.
"Its a set up, a lie my earring were stolen and probably sold to some thugs. I am getting my lawyer to fight this." he said bringing out his phone a crowd of actors were already gathering.
"We are aware of the six million rands debt you are wading through Mr Lesotho. And also we had a the jewellery store Tiffany who confirmed that the exact three edged diamond earring rare to only being used by you and customized with your initials L G M. And how on earth would such a priceless item be stolen and the matter has not been reported to the police." Vincent continued his onslaught.
"Em because it was one of the boys in my house. Yes what's his name again Kofi. He told me took it and misplaced..." his eyes widened as he realised that he had just slipped.
"Mr Lesotho, we can talk more at the station though we have enough evidence already." the other policeman smirked.
Eva looked around at the bush path, save for a small kraal there was no one here.
"God why on earth would I get into this place. I am so lost. I am hungry and this severe bush wind is making me jittery." she thought as she walked further.
"Hey you, what are you looking for?" she turned as she saw a wildlife conservation hunter. His brown khaki uniform and the headlamp showed the badge.
She wanted to bolt but she looked at the dark man.
"Sir I am lost." she said simply.
"How in the heavens did you get here? Are you a tourist?" he asked bewildered.
"No, I was taken by some men and I ran away from the place. Please help me." she said.
The man shook his head in pity.
"Madam you are in luck, I was trying to kill the new lion cub that injured a tourist you are the edge of the conservation park." he said as they walked down the path.
Soon they got to a thick palm grove, and the hunter shot in the dark twice and went in to drag out a heavy lion cub almost at Eva's knees she jumped as she saw it.
"You are quite lucky. I am heading back to J'burg in a moment after dropping this at the office. I am sure there would be a phone and facilities to use." he said as they entered the jeep. At the end of the bush path, the exotic view of buildings, tents and small kraals dotted the new area and the man led her to the office.
"Here is the main office, Macey is in there to help. Do you have anyone to call?" he asked and she nodded.
"And I guess you are hungry lets see her then." he said as they got down and went into the two storey building.
"Hello Paul. What do we have here?" a middle aged fair skinned woman with gold plaits said as she looked at the cub then at Eva. Her blue eyes matched her blue Hawaiian shirt and jeans.
"M, please help her. I think she was kidnapped let me drop off this meat." he chuckled.
"Please sit, you are so lucky and thank your stars. How about a cup of lemon tea and biscuits? Then I shall get you a phone." she ushered Eva to sit down and went about bringing tea and biscuit.
"Here are they. Please manage our small device here, its all we have due to lack of proper cables." Eva was grateful as she ate up the biscuit and sipped the tea. The line went through once and Chris voice came over.
"Hello who am I speaking with?"
"Its me. Eva." she said.
The kind of background noise that erupted was static.
"Eva where are you? Did they hurt you? Are you safe? What happened?" he questioned.
"I am at the conservation park. I escaped." she said.
"Gosh Eva thank God. I am coming over now. Please don't leave please. I love you." he said as the line cut.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2018
Eva sighed as she ate more of the biscuit hungrily. She looked at the time and looked around a calendar with picture of animals decorated the walls.
Macey came back and informed her that if she was interested in a quick bath and a free T-shirt and jeans from the clothing boutique at the safari.
Eva stood gladly, she hadn't bathe or eaten for days save for bananas and palm nuts. She hurried after the woman who showed a small shower and a complimentary bar soap and towel. Eva recognized that they were hotel items and was grateful, a new toothbrush and toothpaste on the washinghand basin. She stripped as soon as Macey left and scrubbed her body, the kind of stink and dirt that was out of her was appalling.
After bathing with icy water for at least three times, she vigorously brushed her teeth. Her hair could wait later. She wrapped the towel around her and went out, Macey was already there T- shirt and jeans in hand.
She changed quickly and went back to the reception. She was just about to sit when Chris bolted in along with two men and a police officer.
She jumped to hug her husband, "Oh my princess. I thought it was a dream." he said as tears fell from his eyes.
"So did I? Woman you are so lucky and your guardian is probably on a 24 hr patrol." another man said.
Eva shrugged as her husband kissed her forehead and held her close.
"Baby, are you hurt? We brought a paramedic here to check you." Chris asked as he showered her face with kisses. Eva was too overwhelmed with joy and happiness that she shook her head.
They thanked Macey and Paul and then the police took them back to the station and she wrote a report, she was surprised that George Lesotho was caught.
"I didn't know that until I met him the second day." she said sleepily as she hugged her husband.
"Mr and Mrs Ani congratulations on this with evidence and information from Mr Lesotho we are already rounding up the investigations." the man said as they shook hands and left.
"Oh Chris I was so unhappy because that day I was coming from the hospital to tell you that I was pregnant." she said as the driver took them to the airport.
"Oh wipe your tears, love. I am so happy about that and we really need to celebrate this." he said as he kissed her stomach.
Eva giggled and slapped his chest, they were going to Nigeria to see her family. SA wasn't safe anymore.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2018
Tanks a lot ma, u are highly welcome..

U too much.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by GeoSilYe(f): 10:04am On May 02, 2018
Jadedgrace the story feels rushed naw cry
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by favch(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2018
Favch is bae, Thanks hon You r nw rushing it,although its interesting��� Following u like mtn,everywhere u go
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by favch(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2018
Favch is bae, Thanks hon You r nw rushing it,although its interesting��� Following u like mtn,everywhere u go
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by KingdomStar89(f): 10:05pm On May 06, 2018
Waow very nice and interesting story. There's nothing our attitude can't change. Her attitude brought back her first love. Thank God for their parents. Kudos to you Mr Jadedgrace98
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:55am On May 07, 2018
I am sorry GeoSilYe. I have been so busy that I couldn't afford to just write on and on. Please do forgive me. Favch... I sight u and please am a lady. Lol.
Epilogue
"Aww... Who is this giggling and laughing so happily?" Sophia asked, Eva looked at her mother in law as she tried to stifle her laugh, but Chris was on a tickle torment streak.
"Mum. Leave my wife alone and where is Daniel and Stella?" Chris said as he held Eva's waist possessively.
His mother rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Well they are with your mom and her twin. They have been gushing about them." she said.
"Then mom go and find something to do..." he was trying to hold the wriggling Eva.
"Please tell him to stop, my stomach hurts." Eva said as she struggled to get out.
"Chris why are you acting like your five year old son eh! Biko leave her alone. She is supposed to join Veda, Clara and the others to cook." Sophia stepped in between them and dragged Eva away.
"Mom remember what God has joined together, no man not even my mom can put asunder." Chris lunged at her. Eva squealed and bolted out of the room.
"Why do you keep acting like children? You have two children already. Anyway I'm already growing old. I can't start all this drama. How is SA?" she concluded.
"Mom its fantastic. The wasteland is partly a technology village and a massive apartment suburb." he said as they sat down.
"Well that's good then. If Eva and you can compromise then so should Michael and Farida." she said solemnly.
"Mom I think we should leave them alone. Anyway you guys are off to the conservation centre for the holiday. I booked you a huge hotel." he said grinning from ear to ear.
"Chris Chris you will not kill me. A whole hotel. Not even the presidential suite." Sophia said as she stood.
"Mom. Why now? I bought it for Eva by the way so we are the owners." he said shrugging.
Eva entered the room quietly in the hope that her husband wouldn't torment her again but Chris had caught her as soon as she walked past them.
"Mummy." she pointed at Chris.
"He is your husband, I have done my own." Sophia answered her and left the two love birds to their antics.
THE END
I am thankful, grateful for having completed this. Favch see ya on fb oh. Nairaland u guys rock.
JADEDGRACE98 OUT!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Ann2012(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2018
Happiness at last, well done ma'am
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2018
Nice ending, tanks a lot MA, God bless
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by GeoSilYe(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
cry cry
Such a nice story!

Jadedgrace98 hope we' will see Chris and Eva in other upcoming stories oh wink cheesy
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by blessedgold(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2018
Well down ma,
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by FortunateB(f): 1:02pm On May 09, 2018
Well done, we really appreciate your efforts in completing this story, despite your busy schedules and personal activities you put our interest at heart before yours, kudos.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by genius43(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2018
Thanks for completing the story Jadedgrace98
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Kingdanfodio: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one, i thought eva and chris will never come back together... I really love the story
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by kalajina(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
just finished reading am glad nice writeup
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Herbiedeen(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2022
Nice story here, THUMBS UP

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) / Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.