Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Medicine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (74865 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
CHAPTER ONE
MICHEAL
he was walking like a zombie he didn't have any definite destinations.his tie was loosed and he looked really tired everything he had worked, for the past five years was now gone he couldn't believe it he looked at his phone again just to be sure he began to draw attention from those who were passing by he ignored them and continued walking he got to a bridge and stopped he put his two hands on the iron that was on the edge and peeped down and saw the river going back and forth.
was this the end of his life?he mind drifted to news report of those who have committed suicide by jumping into the river he now understood how they must have felt they must have felt terrible for them to even consider committing suicide was that going to be his case he climbed on the culvet and sat on it and drank from the bottle of marcdowell in his hand he didn't like drinking but he had now turned a drunkard overnight he smiled at the thought passerby were looking at him suspiciously but he ignored them and continued drinking as he sat there a range Rover sport parked and a lady came down he wondered what she was going to do he watched as she climbed on the culvet and stood there he looked as his eyes widened in surprised was the woman also trying to commit suicide he could not imagine what could push this kind of woman to even consider committing suicide he looked at her elegantly dressed lady her dress was high quality even her shoes and her earrings he looked as she closed her eyes and got ready to jump he had to do something or the lady was really going to jump

"stop"he said in a loud voice she stopped and turned to his side her eyes was wet with tears she had definitely been crying she didn't listen and turned back again he quickly got down and ran to were she was just as she was about to jump he caught her and brought her down she was in his arms this time he got a closer look at her face she was indeed an epitome of beauty she opened her eyes and he helped her regain her composure

"who the hell are you ?"he looked at her totally striken by beauty and said nothing "hey young man what's your business ?"he came back and answered her

"I thought a beautiful girl like you shouldn't end her life like that so I had to interfere"

"it's totally none of your business what u decide to do with my life "she tried to climb on the culvet again but he stopped her

"of course it's my business"he found out that she was a fragile girl even though he was meeting her for the first time "if you want to commit suicide let's do it together "

"why would I do that ?I don't even know you"

"of course but I really don't want you to go alone it's better I accompany you"he pushed her to her car and she entered she didn't ask him even though she was meeting him for the first time

"where are we going?"

"for now drive then we will think about what we should do next"without asking any further questions she started the car and drove off
TBC
Re: Medicine by lanryblaq(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Marvel15,always with yu

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
thank you so much @laryblaq please send messages to my other friends to come and see ohhhh
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ann2012

Lightqueen

Coman see oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
marvel15:
thank you so much @laryblaq please send messages to my other friends to come and see ohhhh
Marvel15 you ehn!!

I will deal with you later grin

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
izaray:
Ann2012
Lightqueen
Coman see oh cheesy
I'm here.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
@lightqueen please oh am my humble self
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Micheal
She continued driving and when they reached a point the traffic light stopped them

"have you decided on where we should go"

"once the light turns green you will see a restaurant just park beside it "

"what are we doing in a restaurant? "

"what do people do in a restaurant? "she thought about the question and just then the light turned green she stepped on the accelerator and moved on she saw the restaurant and drove in she parked at the parking lot provided for guests they both came down and went inside they took 's table and sat down

'I asked you what the hell We we doing here? "

"to eat something '

'did I tell you am hungry?let me go my way and do what I want to do "he learned forward and looked at her

"if we are to commit suicide we must do things we have always wanted to do like things we didn't have the chance to do "she thought about the question and it made sense

"things that I Have always wanted to do "

"yes that's why I brought you here? To make sure you did without any regrets and me also I want to help you fulfill those wishes "

"there is a long list of things I want to do for example I have a always wanted to ride on a horse with my boyfriend and I want to ride the Ferris wheel though it's kind of childish but I want to do it "

"that's good is that all? "

"for now when I remember the rest I will let you know what about you? "

"I have always wanted to go to the beach and see the sunrise and see the sunset and i have always wanted to go to Paris and see the wonderful buildings and...."he trailed off and and said nothing

"what is the last one?"

"it's kind of embarrassing for me to say that "

"come on there is no new thing under the heavens and moreso I Am the only one that can help you'

"alright I want to have my first sex"
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Give us more cheesy

Thanks for the update wink

1 Like

Re: Medicine by aprilwise(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nothing dey happen. We are together to the end of the story. Nice start.

1 Like

Re: Medicine by seuncyber(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Popcorn and zobo make I sit down enjor this story

1 Like

Re: Medicine by adeife19(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
abeg i dey ur back
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
alright I want to have my first sex"
she coughed in a sarcastic way

"you mean you haven't had sex since you were born"

"yes"

"that's hard to believe don't you have a girlfriend"

"of course I had but I never asked her because she said no sex when we started the relationship and respected her decision"she bursted into laughter and he wondered why he was laughing

"what's funny?"

"I can't believe you actually believed her"

"what's wrong in that ? she said she doesn't want sex and I respected her decision should I have forced her ?"

"don't you know that's what ladies tell guys and behind their boyfriend's back other guys bleep them really hard"

"my grace is not that kind of person"
she bursted into laughter again

"your grace is not that kind of person try and find out and it will really shock you what you will find out"now that everything was over he had nothing to lose in finding out about the whole truth and funny enough he still couldn't stop calling her like that that was understandable considering the fact that they had spent ten years together until the unforgettable and painful incident happened he didn't want to think about it he had even forgetten that someone was in front of him he was already tearing up and she definitely noticed

"what's wrong ?why are you crying?"he wiped his tears with his handerkerchief

"don't worry it's nothing"he adjusted himself again and called the waiter as they made their orders he had even forgetten to ask her name and thus was his chance to do so and he took it

"so whats your name ?"

"Michelle"

"waohhh that's great am Micheal what a nice name you have got I think it's fate that brought us together

"maybe"their order of fried rice and chicken with soft drinks and they began to eat

"so what led you to even come to the hard conclusion of committing suicide "her expression changed immediately as she dropped the cultleries in her hand

"I don't want to talk about it"

"alright"he continued eating and so did she there was an akward silense and he didn't like it

"let's meet tomorrow and I will tell you on how we can commit suicide it's better than jumping into the river it's more comfortable"

"have you thought about a way?"

"let's meet at the bridge I mean the place we met earlier"

"alright"they finished eating and he paid and they went out she got on the wheels started the engine and drove off...TBC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
please make do with this for now see you tomorrow have a good night rest...I love you all... kisses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medicine by seuncyber(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
marvel15 nice job

You deserve some accolade
Re: Medicine by lanryblaq(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
marvel15:
ride on marvel
Re: Medicine by bfawzie(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
marvel I'm enjoying this already pls make the update fast dakun
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Weldon man
Re: Medicine by donweasley(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
My Man Marvel15 Is Back With Another One.
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Space booked, More update biko
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
izaray:
Ann2012

Lightqueen

Coman see oh cheesy

I don land yakata
Thanks babe

1 Like

Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2018
OK.
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by seuncyber(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Update update update
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Make I call my self, as you don't want to call me.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
My wonderful fans God has done it I have gotten a new phone updates is gonna be fast....thanks so much for your patience am so grateful God bless you all
Re: Medicine by seuncyber(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
marvel15 come and update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Of course I will now since I don have phone
Re: Medicine by aprilwise(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
They want to commit suicide together. That's interesting. Nice work
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Though you did not invite me, I am here now. let us continue bro.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2018
MICHELLE
sshe looked at the mirror And was satisfied with the makeup she stopped for a second and asked her self who am I even doing make up for?"she remembered when she and Mark were together when he would stand in front of the large mirror and do her makeup but she couldn't those times were gone as it was the best time of her life the memories they made together has now turned to a source of sorrow she pushed the thought from her mind then she concentrated fully on her makeup and was done in no time she picked up her car keys and dashed out
she parked her car and came down she looked everywhere and saw no one she went and stood by the culvert maybe she came a bit early she looked at her wristwatch it was almost 7 after some minutes she saw him coming immediately she adjusted herself And waited until he came closer he was wearing dark grey pants with stripped neck T-shirt the sweet odour of his cologne hit her nose and she like the odour it smelled like strawberry

"am sorry for keeping you waiting"

"it's okay I just got here some minutes ago so where to now"

"I have a place that I want to show you "

"really where is that?"

"don't worry you will see when we get there"

"alrighty"she went to the car And was about to enter when a black Toyota Jeep parked in front of her and a man came down he looked furious he came to his front stood there and said nothing but Micheal talked first

"valentine what's up?"
there was no reply the next he did shocked her he hit him and so heavy was the blow that he fell to the ground he stood up slowly and looked at him

"Val whats the meaning of all this?"

"are you even asking me that kind of question.hyou should know the reason am hitting you"
why wouldn't he know the reason of his anger he had every right to be angry the whole mess they were was because of him
he grabbed by the collar and began to hit him
she had to do something and she quickly came in between them

"how can be so demonic to be beating your kind like this?"
he looked at her from head to toe And smiled

"I guess you have got yourself another wore despite all that's happened"

"hey young man you have no right to insult me"

"you want to know why am insulting both of you"he went to his car and brought. newspaper And gave it to her she read the content and was very shocked

"even if he was the one that caused the whole thing you shouldn't beat him like a goat"he ignored her and faced him

"it's better you find a solution quick the contractors are already calling me.and am sure you know what it means if we don't do what's necessary there are two options left for you it's either you provide the money or spend the rest of your life in jail"with that he turned back entered his car and drove off she looked at him as he sat on the floor and began to cry

that was the first time in her life she would see a grown up man shed tears she was moved she knelt beside him and comforted him

"I guess our outing today is cancelled"

"am sorry"

"it's okay maybe tomorrow you should go home now and rest and don't think about anything clear your mind "she helped him up and they both went to her car they entered and they drove off
she got home after dropping him and began to wonder what could have happened she was definitely going to find out at least before she dies her phone began to ring the caller showed unknown number she answered the call

"hello please who is this?'

"it's me Mark"
on hearing his name her face changed immediately

"what's is it that you want from me Micheal?"

"please Michelle listen to me I really can explain all this it's all a misunderstanding"

"a misunderstanding the fact that I caught you fucking my best friend don't forget I caught you twice the first time it happened I thought it was a mistake and I forgives you but what about the second time"

"am sorry let's meet so we can talk about this where are you ?"

"I don't want to talk to you again don't call me again"she hanged up and immediately switched off her phone she bursted into tears as she was recollecting those painful memories....TBC

3 Likes

Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 2:52am On Nov 09, 2018
What does Mark want again?

Thanks for the update OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.