Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) (48951 Views)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by sonofoluku: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm sure the problem was overspeeding.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by afangsoup: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Heylius(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
God protect ur childern this season oh.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by bedspread: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toooo Baddddddd
Just toooo BAD.....
To think that these ones were Happily Alive this Morning.....
Truly These our life is Nothing....
It's when u Give ur Life to JESUS CHRIST That a Life Begins to Have Value...
Sudden Death.......Sudden Glory...

RIP TO THE DEAD
LET THE LIVING EMBRACE JESUS CHRIST
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by onlyme07(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
dannzy30:
Its back bone not spinal cord, anyway rip to the dead.
Really? Spinal Cord injury (Paraplegia,tetraplegia,quadraplegia)is back bone. ? I disagree bro.
May the soul of the dead rest in peace and give the families the fortitude to bear the loss. Its a great loss because I know how my Mum was happy after service.
Get well soon buddie. It is well with you bro..!
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
FG should scrap this time wasting scheme, RIP to the dead.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
JESU! This is one news no parent will ever pray to hear.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by onlyme07(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
felony101:
Please one quick innocent question. Can't dis NYSC Ish be scrapped? Its enough n frustrating how people see children tru school end up receiving their corps of wat use is it when its not a means for automatic employment
Is it about NYSC or our bad roads and over-speeding? Seriously,some accidents can be avoided. Road safety promised speed limit,what happened? Bribe don finish am. Drivers want to make more trips for personal gain.
Nigeria...o ga o.
One day,we shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Deo1986(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
policy12:

..ooo R.I.P to the dead.

What a clarion call?

What is life in a seconds..
Nothing but a vapour that appear nd disappear
Nothing but vanities,
Nothing but a mirage with endless pages
Nothing but a flukes we cook
Nothing but emptiness

All for fame and riches
All for name and wishes
All for game and garnishes
All for fun without deliquescents

I weep whenever I see men in the state
If only he knows this will be is fate
If only he knows life is nothing,but a vacuum
If only he knows it does not own his soul
If only he knows he will account just one day
Who knows he goes with all just to pay

Men boast as if he owns all
As if he knows tomorrow
As if the world will pulse when is heart pause
As if the world will blink at his exit
As he if human race will give a gaze at his death

All his labour now another man glory
All his pain now another man gain
All his gory now another man story
All his garment now another man game
All his rags now another man bragging

Who am I to ask Death where is ur sting?
I have seen your work!!! O I have seen
I can trace ur finger print on faces of men
I av walked with u in lonely grave
I av watched u dance without a beat
I av seen u acts without d stage
I av heard ur still voice in the wind
I av watched you dine with time
I av seen u causes ripped off joy from many hearts
O death ur sting what a bittersweet..

R.I.P to the dead.

Cc Deo1986

@Shopen
Splendid boy, splendid. I'm gonna print this out.... Can i use it for a eulogy? I will always quote you as the author.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by laivwire(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Those are 3 different pictures na. Where the credibility
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by felony101(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
onlyme07:

Is it about NYSC or our bad roads and over-speeding? Seriously,some accidents can be avoided. Road safety promised speed limit,what happened? Bribe don finish am. Drivers want to make more trips for personal gain.
Nigeria...o ga o.
One day,we shall overcome.

bro if this is scrapped our youths won't be found wondering on the bad roads dis is so not fair every service Yr lots of corpers are lost to either road accidents or poor health conditions. Bro after graduation allow some one get a job or go do other degrees wot dead nation are they serving? 19800 now lives lost?
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by MrMoney007: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
policy12:

..ooo R.I.P to the dead.

What a clarion call?

What is life in a seconds..
Nothing but a vapour that appear nd disappear
Nothing but vanities,
Nothing but a mirage with endless pages
Nothing but a flukes we cook
Nothing but emptiness

All for fame and riches
All for name and wishes
All for game and garnishes
All for fun without deliquescents

I weep whenever I see men in the state
If only he knows this will be is fate
If only he knows life is nothing,but a vacuum
If only he knows it does not own his soul
If only he knows he will account just one day
Who knows he goes with all just to pay

Men boast as if he owns all
As if he knows tomorrow
As if the world will pulse when is heart pause
As if the world will blink at his exit
As he if human race will give a gaze at his death

All his labour now another man glory
All his pain now another man gain
All his gory now another man story
All his garment now another man game
All his rags now another man bragging

Who am I to ask Death where is ur sting?
I have seen your work!!! O I have seen
I can trace ur finger print on faces of men
I av walked with u in lonely grave
I av watched u dance without a beat
I av seen u acts without d stage
I av heard ur still voice in the wind
I av watched you dine with time
I av seen u causes ripped off joy from many hearts
O death ur sting what a bittersweet..

R.I.P to the dead.

Cc Deo1986

@Shopen

please who wrote this wonderful piece, so I can include the name while pasting.
Rip to the dead
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by policy12: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrMoney007:

Rip to the dead

Bros I wrote it...thank you.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by policy12: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Deo1986:
Splendid boy, splendid. I'm gonna print this out.... Can i use it for a eulogy? I will always quote you as the author.

Yes you use it,but don't forget to quote me@Shopen.

Than you for ur comment.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by castrol180(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured...but wait, I preferred death to broken spine or brain damage.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by onlyme07(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
felony101:
bro if this is scrapped our youths won't be found wondering on the bad roads dis is so not fair every service Yr lots of corpers are lost to either road accidents or poor health conditions. Bro after graduation allow some one get a job or go do other degrees wot dead nation are they serving? 19800 now lives lost?
I feel you bro. The highest cause of death in Nigeria is road accident, it happens every 5mins in our country. I wish you can travel down south, east,west and up north to see the extent of bad roads. Kogi to Abuja is worrisome,its a NO NO for many travellers.

Its a pity so many corp members have been involved in road accidents lately but it won't stop even if the scheme is scrapped,hence my clamour for good roads and alternative ways (air, water & rail) to reduce these crashes.

I'm a victim of road accident,this is my 11th year on wheelchair (SCI) so,I know where it hurts.

Our messiah will surely come to our rescue someday.

3 Likes

Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by MrMoney007: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
policy12:

Bros I wrote it...thank you.
okay bro, I will just use your moniker as referral to avoid plagiarism
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by onlyme07(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
castrol180:
Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured...but wait, I preferred death to broken spine or brain damage.

I pray you don't. Its really hard though, but better than death. #experiencematters.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by policy12: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrMoney007:

okay bro, I will just use your moniker as referral to avoid plagiarism

Is aii, better still like this policy12@Shopen
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by jimb(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
sometimes ehnnn
this life nor just sure at all
after all the stress of school
mehnnn
for everyday we live we are faced we more than a thousand way to die
this is why some times I just prefer living life in the fast lane, drinking alcohol, gambling, smoking weed with my guys, got police chasing us all the time because this life nor sure at all.

rubber!!
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Deo1986(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrMoney007:

Rip to the dead
@shopen, the guy is good, he is a budding writer, promote him.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
sometimes ehnnn
this life nor just sure at all
after all the stress of school
mehnnn
for everyday we live we are faced we more than a thousand way to die
this is why some times I just prefer living life in the fast lane, drinking alcohol, gambling, smoking weed with my guys, got police chasing us all the time because this life nor sure at all.

Life is more deeper than this temporary life on earth...there is eternity bro! So very sad that young corpers were cut short in their prime, but how prepared are we for eternity?
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by castrol180(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
onlyme07:

I pray you don't. Its really hard though, but better than death. #experiencematters.

Better than death?
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by felony101(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
onlyme07:

I feel you bro. The highest cause of death in Nigeria is road accident, it happens every 5mins in our country. I wish you can travel down south, east,west and up north to see the extent of bad roads. Kogi to Abuja is worrisome,its a NO NO for many travellers.

Its a pity so many corp members have been involved in road accidents lately but it won't stop even if the scheme is scrapped,hence my clamour for good roads and alternative ways (air, water & rail) to reduce these crashes.

I'm a victim of road accident,this is my 11th year on wheelchair (SCI) so,I know where it hurts.

Our messiah will surely come to our rescue someday.

sorry bro bout d wheel chair but my point is why move peoples kids all bout d place in d name of NYSC n lots end up dead d scheme really has any effects on d lives on Nigerian youths bro. Lots of this politicians send dia kids to Abj/ lag were dey are termed foreign students fly to n fro home letting d poor Battle it. Will Nigeria ever have good roads for now let dem rest take my state CRs as an example der is only one major road into d state n terribly messed up for months now n d gov is bragging bout super highway

1 Like

Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Meritocracy: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
RIP to the dead, I think General commandant warn them to avoid unnecessary travelling like a week ago. Where are they rushing to after camp?
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Hhenryy: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
felony101:
Please one quick innocent question. Can't dis NYSC Ish be scrapped? Its enough n frustrating how people see children tru school end up receiving their corps of wat use is it when its not a means for automatic employment

I don't think the issue here is NYSC. it's the issue of the uncertainty of life it-self. We live in a mysterious world full of uncertainties. They may be traveling for a different purpose other than NYSC and still meet their fate.

We just have to continue praying for the Grace of God to keep us safe.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by castrol180(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yinka Ayefele is celebrating his 20th anniversary of getting accident today (12/12/1997) where he broke his spinal cord...he is presently on radio fresh 105.9 fm
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by MrMoney007: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
policy12:

Is aii, better still like this policy12@Shopen
okay bro, you're good. Maybe Okigbo of our time
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by mayunlek: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Death is inevitable, but for those who have JESUS is Eternal life, for those vice versa is DAMNATION, May God console your family and give then heart to bear this RIP
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by policy12: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrMoney007:

okay bro, you're good. Maybe Okigbo of our time

Thank you Sir.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dem just go suffer for school for nothing, now their certificate go dey useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Can Do With A Toothpaste That You Never Knew / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.