Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal (530 Views)

You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. / False Asset Declaration: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Adjourned Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by nairavsdollars(f): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
The Court of Apeal in Abuja has reversed the acquittal handed to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki by the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) over his trial for false assets declaration.

The appellate court, in a unanimous judgment of a three-man panel, led by Justice Tinuade Akomolafe Wilson, ordered Saraki to return to the CCT for the continuation of his trial for false asset declaration.

The court held that the prosecution was able to establish a prima facie case against the Senate President in three of the 18 counts brought against him.

The counts on which Saraki is to enter defence before the CCT, at the resumption of trial, are 4, 5 and 6 in relation to his alleged failure to declare some houses he acquired in Ikoyi, Lagos
https://independent.ng/breaking-sarakis-trial-cct-must-continue-says-court-appeal/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by Nwodosis(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by dotunsteve(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
k
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by adem30: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
I just pray this force him out of APC. I hate seeing this guy as APC member

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by SalamRushdie: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
adem30:

If he leaves APC how will it help the fact that you earn just 360k a year and you have no political value to the APC than the lies you are paid to say here

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Corrupt being!
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by Moshood0090: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by BigBelleControl(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
ok
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by tuniski: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
adem30:
You better hate Buhari! All these trials and media about fighting corruption hasn't improved the lives of the Citizens.
Saraki like buhari are corrupt but, buhari is a hypocrite!
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by Samusu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow, immaculate
Re: Breaking: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Must Continue, Says Court Of Appeal by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2017

(1)

FFK-The Innoson Affair, The Igbo And The Orphans Of The Corporate World / Nigeria: A Self Deceiving Country / How Oyegun Survived The Plot To Remove Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.