Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station (723 Views)

Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
It seems Bob and Mc Galaxy matter has being taken to police. Bobrisky posted this one his page recently. See screenshot below

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/bobrisky-comes-for-mc-galaxy-who-refuse-to-show-up-at-the-police-station/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by wtfcoded: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
*Spits on the thread n walks out*
Re: Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
STILL WAITING FOR D TIME

wen bobrisky would reveal to us dat MC GALAXY.. used to spank his. sorry her.. I meant his BONY ASS.. while saying .."who's ur daddy"

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by KushyKush: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bobrisky is mad
Mc galaxy is bad
The former gateman is mad.
The policemen are mad
The bloggers are mad
Re: Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by Pappyto: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bobrisky, no matter how hard you try, you'll always have a morning erection.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by DopeBoss(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drama Everywhereembarassed
Re: Bobrisky Comes For Mc Galaxy Who Refuse To Show Up At The Police Station by LessNoise: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
R.I.P ENGLISH lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Is A Super Hot Mum In Her New Photos With Husband Jay Z On Vacation / Iyabo Ojo Shares Stunning Pictures As She Clocks 40, See Her Brief Biography / I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.