Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja (26433 Views)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Ganduje Donates N10 Million To EFCC And ICPC Event / Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by emma321(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
A yet to be unidentified man on Tuesday slumped and died while presenting a paper at a programme organised by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Commission, ICPC in Abuja.

The man, who was described as a representative of an invited organisation at the event, suddenly fell and was immediately rushed out.

According to Premium times, he died before arriving at the hospital.

ICPC’s spokesperson, Rasheedat Okoduwa, confirmed the incident, but refused giving the details about the deceased.

She said “Yes a man had slumped while presenting a paper at an event in our office today.

“We rushed him immediately to the hospital, but he was confirmed dead at the hospital. Further details on the matter will be issued in a couple of hours.”

http://anstalk.com/man-slumps-dies-icpc-event-abuja/

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by AJOBI77(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by merit455(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
RIP,but who s ICPC?
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by Isokowadoo: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
This Slump and die is Getting outa Hand.

Grace Save Us

15 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by kings09(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari n death news be like....but wait oo, a whole ICPC no get emergency medic unit to attend to d man pending the main hospital treatment? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by Comzzy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rip!!
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
The stress of the poor economy has consumed him, he probably workd so hard to get this gig as a resource person but slumped moments from collecting his honorarium cheque ..so sad RIP
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by NwaAmaikpe: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

Conji is a silent killer.

God forbid that a full tank of my own sperm will kill me.
[img]https://media./images/bf47c1ec4172fb1bf2c3b780ebda15ae/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by dieBYfire: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is he APC? cool
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by FitnessDoctor: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
“We rushed him immediately to the hospital, but he was confirmed dead at the hospital. Further details on the matter will be issued in a couple of hours.”

People are slumping and dying and yet Nigerians don't want to exercise or take their health seriously, there are frustration and hunger over the nation and yet Nigerians think that this isn't affecting them negatively and reducing their lifespan, they keep hustling and many die before they get to enjoy the fruit of their labour, saying God forbid is one thing, living a healthy lifestyle is another.

In Other News
Former Vice President Uploads Photos Of Himself Working Out AT The Gym (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/former-vice-president-uploads-photos-of.html

5 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dis issue even weak me pass the pic

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sad RIP to the Dead
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by empressteemah06(f): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
End is near.. People dying like chickens

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by Tjohnnay: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na wao
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by Sirheny007(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin

There's always self service..
or 'going at yourself' as Frank McCourt would say. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by deco22(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
merit455:
RIP,but who s ICPC?
I don't think you are the person in your profile picture,if you are...I just weak for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by free2ryhme: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
emma321:
A yet to be unidentified man on Tuesday slumped and died while presenting a paper at a programme organised by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Commission, ICPC in Abuja.

The man, who was described as a representative of an invited organisation at the event, suddenly fell and was immediately rushed out.

According to Premium times, he died before arriving at the hospital.

ICPC’s spokesperson, Rasheedat Okoduwa, confirmed the incident, but refused giving the details about the deceased.

She said “Yes a man had slumped while presenting a paper at an event in our office today.

http://anstalk.com/man-slumps-dies-icpc-event-abuja/

He died in active service may his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by AnodaIT(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Which kind journalism is this?

A man billed for presentation which should carry his name is reported to be "UNIDENTIFIED"

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please be informed that somebody is trying to cause a false alarm by spreading a dangerous rumour about me that I have stopped receiving Christmas Gifts.

I therefore will categorically state here that at no point did I ever attempt to stop receiving Christmas gifts nor contemplated the idea, let alone dreamt about it. I will continue receiving gift from now till this time next year, and in fact, beyond.

These are lies fabricated by my enemies who want to tarnish my good reputation by preventing my family and friends like you from offering gifts during this festive period.

I beg on you all to stay calm and vigilant while I investigate this matter. It is the handiwork of my enemies and detractors. I will keep you all updated on their arrest and trial.

Therefore, l am accepting Christmas Gifts, these can be in Cash, Cheques, Chicken, Goats, Cows, Foodstuffs, #LAPTOPS, tablets, Phones, iTunes gift cards,Gift vouchers etc....... Please send yours very early to avoid the rumour. Now is the time!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by salbis(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sad! Lai Mohammed, over to you.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by exlinkleads(f): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
juju don attack am

oh chineke
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by Samusu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:
Dis issue even weak me pass the pic

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by BeReaSonAble(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
oh so sad.

but

A YET to be UNIDENTIFIED man...

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by kings09(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
dieBYfire:
Is he APC? cool
before nko ? Now d man has gone to join the heavenly saints thanks to his APC sainthood
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Presenting paper yet unidentified?

Was he not invited to the podium?
As in, called by name to by the emcee to give his presentation?

Oga, RIP, jare!

I know say na one amebo carry de news go give blogger wey still publish de tin widout details.

These bloggers need to be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by wumade: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Change your moniker to "Mr Foolish"...you deserve it.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by directonpc(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yet to be unidentified?
So what's his name
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by directonpc(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yet to be unidentified?
So what's his name
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by juman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yah Allahu!

This country!

Nah hell.

Most people are half dead in spirit because the economic situation is very tensed.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by Doskit(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
That's serious
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by shobroy10(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Isokowadoo:
This Slump and die is Getting outa Hand.

Grace Save Us
who is grace
Re: Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja by castrol180(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
...what are you really trying to point out here op "yet to be unidentified"? If he is a yet to be unidentified man then mention his name. RIP to the dead jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.