Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) (32180 Views)

Two Die As Car Plunges Into Edo River (Photo) / Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Passengers Rescued After Their Boat Capsized In Bonny, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Alexander001 post=63228076]my condolences to their families

meanwhile,
Messi. 30yrs
Pique. 30yrs
Iniesta. 35yrs
Suarez. 31yrs
Mascherano 35yrs
Rakitic. 31yrs
Vermalen. 34yrs
Paulinho. 32yrs
Na this council of elders wan beat Chelsea??

Na February.... Let's wait until den

Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Al janat Firdaus shall be his abode
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
If he joined Navy now,...who knows...RIP
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by purem(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
tzjaynee:

You just succeeded in spewing rubbish..
Rada rada oshi

Sori wht is "Rada rada oshi"?

I tink u'r d 1 spewing rubbish here
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Airforce52: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
He's not an officer bloggers quote anyone not in camoflauge as an officer
blingxx:
Airforce officer Inside boat?.... I am not understanding
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
His game is up, his role in the physical universe is complete intentionally or otherwise. The Soul has gone on a journey beyond the beyond.
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some Civilians sef. So dem no know say Airforce get amphibian unit same way navy get land based unit?

Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Lokoyen(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kakamorufu:
R.i.p to the dead. One thing people fail to realize is that, learning to know how to swim is very important these days. You might never know when it will be useful.

They will tell u its not necessary to learn how to swim.

Where i trained i see lots of soldiers coming to learn how to swim. Its a shame on Nigeria Army if officers are not trained how to swim in emergency situation like this.

Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
why were they sailing roughly on rivers waters?
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oh God,What is an AF guy looking for in water??

Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oh Gawd. What is an AF guy looking for in water??

Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Audray(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
A whole military personnel unable to swim. Which kain country be this?
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by EnaibeSam: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Air force drawn I river. What is he looking for?
Anyway rip
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Frederick2017: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alexander001:
my condolences to their families

meanwhile,
Messi. 30yrs
Pique. 30yrs
Iniesta. 35yrs
Suarez. 31yrs
Mascherano 35yrs
Rakitic. 31yrs
Vermalen. 34yrs
Paulinho. 32yrs
Na this council of elders wan beat Chelsea??

He go shock you

Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by juman(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Maybe they didn't use life jacket when the boat sank.
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Hespee93: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alexander001:
my condolences to their families
meanwhile, Messi. 30yrs Pique. 30yrs Iniesta. 35yrs Suarez. 31yrs Mascherano 35yrs Rakitic. 31yrs Vermalen. 34yrs Paulinho. 32yrs Na this council of elders wan beat Chelsea??

wai oo u mean all these old gagoes na him won beat chelsea 4 round of 16. Chai gringringringringrin
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by philGeo(m): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2017
I don't have r.i.p to give you, you kill more BACHAMA people with your jet, more airfoce will surely go down.
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by Anulux(f): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2017
*Plzz �kindly VOTE for DADA as the MOST INTELLIGENT* @ *The Campus Star Award And Magazine , which is Nigeria’s No 1 Student award for Excellent And emerging music artistes and entertainers.*
�Your Vote count� Click the link below�
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by egoldman(m): 3:07am On Dec 13, 2017
blingxx:

Me too
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2017
It is a shame and shear lack of competence for ANY military or paramilitary not to have been trained on how to swim,just wonder what training they receive these day. #Military needsoverhaul#
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by hardbody: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2017
blingxx:

It is a flying boat something......

Naval airforce.....
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by DogsOut: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2017
All Nigeria forces are useless and good for nothing. They didn't learn basic survival skills in the event of a boat mishap. If they can't swim to save themselves, how would they save a country from external aggressors? This is why these riffraff unleash their might on defenseless civilians because they haven't seen any real challenge. No innovation, research is zero. Poor things.
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by prettyboi1(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Frenchfriez:
The comments above bring to the fore the level of semi-literacy among our youths. We don't have the full details of the circumstances that led to his death, but yes, Air force personnels (amphibious/expeditionary/marine units) have business on waterways, in the same way the navy have aircrafts.
Military training involves swimming and all that, but like I said earlier, we don't have the full details of the circumstances surrounding his death. Even naval personnels and marines die in water ways.
Read, read more, read again, keep reading and get informed.

True words.
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2017
What is air Force man doing in River...is he a navy ? I don't get it ?
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by dnawah(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeria pls train ur security personnel very well na!why most of them can't swim?
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by poseidon12: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2017
ultron12345:
salute to our Nigerian medical doctors.......we appreciate their great sacrifice just to save the lives of others.

Does your salute extend to the ones that allow accident victims to die waiting for so called Police report?
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by poseidon12: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2017
mamaafrik:
It is a shame and shear lack of competence for ANY military or paramilitary not to have been trained on how to swim,just wonder what training they receive these day. #Military needsoverhaul#

It's not only the military that needs overhauling. The whole country needs overhauling. There is incompetence every where in Nigeria.
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by CaptainStephen(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Kakamorufu:
R.i.p to the dead. One thing people fail to realize is that, learning to know how to swim is very important these days. You might never know when it will be useful.
its not about swimming bros, other factors can also be responsible too.
Re: Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo) by ultron12345: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2017
poseidon12:

Does your salute extend to the ones that allow accident victims to die waiting for so called Police report?
. u must be a johesu member.....salute to our amiable doctors

Salon Car Tumbles On Eko Bridge In Horrific Accident (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess "Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" / Passenger Collapses At Abuja Airport (Video)