Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa (745 Views)

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by navyseal2220: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yorubas are the only people on this earth who can trace the origin of their god Oduduwa as having originated from falling from the sky or from heaven. Ironically the only person driven or thrown away from heaven by God as mentioned in the bible was Satan. Someone should explain to us why no other people have this correlation besides yorubas. A friend of my raised this issue yesterday and I have been thinking about it.

This is not a bashing thread, if you turn this into tribal insults, you will be banned permanently. This thread is to engender discussion and learning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by cyrilomoh: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by ipodstinks: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
navyseal2220:
Yorubas are the only people on this earth who trace the origin of their god Oduduwa as having originated from falling from the sky or from heaven. Ironically the only person driven or thrown away from heaven by God as mentioned in the bible was Satan. Someone should explain to us why no other people have this correlation besides yorubas. A friend of my raised this issue yesterday and I have been thinking about it.

This is not a bashing thread, if you turn this into tribal insults, you will be banned permanently. This thread is to engender discussion and learning.
Your need to revamp yourself when it comes to speaking good English first.
Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by ashjay001(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
Your need to revamp yourself when it comes to speaking good English first.

Wtf has good english got to do with knowledge! Go tell that to d chinese or russians, slave mentality!

because u don sabi small english now, person no go hear word again! If u dont understand his writeup, den gtf to d literature section or any topic, where ur foreign language palate, wont be offended!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by MistadeRegal(m): 4:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Point of correction, it's Orunmila not Oduduwa. I'd say if you're not ready for history, don't pull its legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by DSoj(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2017
U made a dumb post that has an underlining hatred and u are threatening ban. U are sick.
U are from the lineage of satan.

2 Likes

Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by ipodstinks: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Wtf has good english got to do with knowledge! Go tell that to d chinese or russians, slave mentality!

because u don sabi small english now, person no go hear word again! If u dont understand his writeup, den gtf to d literature section or any topic, where ur foreign language palate, wont be offended!
What is this one saying? I repeat, he need to revamp his English first. If e pain you, go and die.
Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by ipodstinks: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
DSoj:
U made a dumb post that has an underlining hatred and u are threatening ban. U are sick.
U are from the lineage of satan.
He is seriously mad.

1 Like

Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by plessis: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2017
I can deduce from your post that

Oduduwa = Satan grin
Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by haffaze777(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
navyseal2220:
Yorubas are the only people on this earth who trace the origin of their god Oduduwa as having originated from falling from the sky or from heaven. Ironically the only person driven or thrown away from heaven by God as mentioned in the bible was Satan. Someone should explain to us why no other people have this correlation besides yorubas. A friend of my raised this issue yesterday and I have been thinking about it.

only doofus take story book serious
Re: Correlation Between Biblical Verse And Yoruba Origination Of Oduduwa by orisa37: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
God made Nephilims, Male and Female, in His Heavenly Factories and brought them down to different seven zones on Earth.
Oduduwa for Africa,
One Eskimos,
One Autralian Aborigina
One Russian
One Native American
One Southern Argentina and
Adam in the Middle.
They were all Sons and Daughters of God. They existed procreating from the Foundation of the Earth.
Jesus Christ's Holy Spirit Birth is only a 2000+ years ago proof of God's Omnipotence and more relevant to Adam.
We shall talk more later.

(1) (Reply)

Paris Club Refund: Delta, Ogun, Adamawa, Six Others To Wait / GEJ Christmas Message To Nigeria, Some Nigerians React. / What Is Wrong With This Plate Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.