Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam (52428 Views)

Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions / More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fayose’s Islamic dress code in line with biblical injunctions –Grand Imam

The Grand Imam of the League of Imams and Alfas in Southwest, Edo and Delta, Sheikh Bello, has said Governor Ayodele Fayose’s Islamic dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

He added that the dressing was also in line with biblical injunctions.

Bello spoke during the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, which Governor Fayose had attended.

“The governor’s dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

“This dressing shows that the governor is not discriminating against any religion. Your Excellency, your dressing is even in line with Biblical injunctions,” Bello noted.

“If you check the book of Zecharias 3:3, the Bible says, ‘We removed unclean clothes from Joshua, we washed him clean and he was dressed with a clean turban on his head and God’s angel stood by him.’

“Our governor, as you wore the turban on your head, the angel of God is already with you and that is why you are succeeding in all that you do, against all odds,” Bello added.

In response, Fayose said, “I got elected by everyone’s vote. Choice of religion is free. As a leader, appearing in a Muslim regalia with a turban is to say that I must be part of everything the Muslims do and make then realise that we are all one family.

“I will also ensure that all their demands today are met.”

Governor Fayose had joined Muslims for the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, while formally attired in Islamic dress code, complete with a turban and a string of praying beads.

http://punchng.com/fayoses-islamic-dress-code-in-line-with-biblical-injunctions-grand-imam/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by luvinhubby(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
The thing has turned you to Fayose's dressing now, abi?

Meanwhile, Trump visited Corpus Christi one day after Hurricane Harvey's devastation of Texas, Buhari left flooded Makurdi and took a six day Sallah leave to Daura, if we call him Daura Dulllard now, you will provoke. Anyway, i have called him that already.

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sarrki(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Omoluabis are different

We are Omoluabis first

God bless Omoluabis

Eid Mubarak my own madridguy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sarrki(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
luvinhubby:
The thing has turned you to Fayose's dressing now.

Trump visited Corpus Christi one day after Hurricane Harvey devastation, Buhari left flooded Makurdi and took a six Sallah leave to Daura, if we call him Daura Dulllard now, you will provoke. Anyway, i have called him that already.

Well advanced wailer

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by luvinhubby(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

Well advanced wailer

Paramount Zombie wink

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
luvinhubby:

Paramount Zombie. wink

6 more years to wail on

Keep it up sire

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fayose don turn to Zumura again? The ponmo cutting governor is something else.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
When it suits them they quote the Bible...at other times its corrupted.

Oga Imam, it's not the turban that cleansed Joshua the Priest but the status of his office.

Besides, Joshua was dealing with ILAH not ALLAH. Quran 114:1-4

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by paBuhari(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
luvinhubby:
The thing has turned you to Fayose's dressing now, abi?

Meanwhile, Trump visited Corpus Christi one day after Hurricane Harvey's devastation, Buhari left flooded Makurdi and took a six day Sallah leave to Daura, if we call him Daura Dulllard now, you will provoke. Anyway, i have called him that already.
Buhari the vegetable is not fit to be a class prefect.

30 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by madridguy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thank you boss.

sarrki:
Omoluabis are different

We are Omoluabis first

God bless Omoluabis

Eid Mubarak my own madridguy

6 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
It is not complete until I see Fayose in Sango Worshipers regalia.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lol he looks like one of Shekau's comrade. (no offence)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by lastcall: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bunch of clowns. What does wearing a turban have to do with performance?! That's why country will not move forward

13 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Never came across that in my Bible.... What I have is

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Maybe you'll help cite the passage where its written....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
The stuff really looks funny on Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Promismike(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by muller101(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
See his face like abandoned refugee. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by rattlesnake(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
these fools should Bleep off
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by maxiuc(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by t12tosin: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Zeze06(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fayose looks like a zoo clown in that turban... grin

Doesn't fit him at all...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by BlackDBagba: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fayose the Great man

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Benekruku(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017

All for a Presidential or Vice ticket!

Fayose identifies with gullible lots knowing fully well that sane and calculated citizens know his grand master plan

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by otitokoroleti: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fayose the comedian

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by repogirl(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Packing ten yards of wrapper on their head for what exactly? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Clown-general of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by maxiuc(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

Well advanced wailer
you are very sick

Tufiakwa

Spits

10 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Rapture4real(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
While I believe that most dressing styles are cultural, the Imam misinterpreted Zech.3:3 he read.Of course the mode of dressing of Middle eastern and Near Easter people are the same.But you won't see any Muslim Governor wearing suit and tie to church for Christmas celebration.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by ekensi01: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
For years muslim has being trying to relate their stuffs to christian but it will never join.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Does he (Fayose) relate with the traditionalists on this scale as well?
If not,he is biased

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.