Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (40857 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

Look at this nitwit. cheesy

What is even more funnier than stalking you is thinking anybody with a brain will stalk you.

Between me and you on this forum, who is supposed to be stalking each other?

You have a healthy dose of self-esteem, I will admit.

Yeah your mum said so too ...she likes ALL the styles.

Now buzz off! She said your food is in the fridge
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by cstr1000: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Yeah your mum said so too ...she likes ALL the styles.

Now buzz off! She said your food is in the fridge
Look at the idiot that said I was stalking him/her.

Abeg , shift make I laugh small. cheesy cheesy

Nairaland and yeye.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

Look at the idiot that said I was stalking him/her.

Abeg , shift make I laugh small. cheesy cheesy

Nairaland and yeye.

Yawn..she wants to suck some more. Now..scram!
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by airprinz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If handsome girl as an expression is new to you, you need to be flogged. Check your dictionary before you expose the weakness of your teacher
dude, it's high tym u acknowledge ur mistake.
Handsome as a word is used to qualify masculine gender, while beautiful is meant for feminine gender.
Get back to school
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
What's it with people? Do you have a dictionary?

Now go, check it. Look for the use of handsome. Girls that are not petit are handsome.

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
airprinz:
Handsome as a word is used to qualify masculine gender, while beautiful is meant for feminine gender.
Get back to school

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nate187: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of having a first-class brain if you have a wowor face?
I swear them ugly ..Jesus
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nate187: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oga sharrap he was just tryna say they look like dudes
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nate187: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is Nigerian universities among the top ranked universities in Africa not to talk of the world? Google is your friend sir.
Iruobean:
The rate at which Nigerians bags first class outside our country is somehow oooh. Can these people bag first class in Naija University or Polytechnics?
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
airprinz:
Get back to school

You need to validate your claims bro.

Check the third entry

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by sshalom(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Brilliant!
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Xtargold(f): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Iruobean:
The rate at which Nigerians bags first class outside our country is somehow oooh. Can these people bag first class in Naija University or Polytechnics?
Schooling abroad is much easier,compared to naija. Here you get what you deserve with not as much effort as you would put in a typical naija Uni and your lecturers are happy to see you excel. Unlike in Nigeria where most lecturers are happy to see you fail, to get 2:2 sef na war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws / Armed Military Men Take Over The University Of Port Harcourt / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.