Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do I Need To Get Any Papers Before I Go To Cotounu Dealers Reply - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do I Need To Get Any Papers Before I Go To Cotounu Dealers Reply (777 Views)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! / Dammiedex And Customer Live In Cotounu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Get Any Papers Before I Go To Cotounu Dealers Reply by ezioyi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
One Nairalander dealer who claim to be buying cars for people from Cotonou demanded the sum of N60,000 from me to help get me papers that would give me entry into that country. Is this true ?I need to know before i send him the money as am not now in Nigeria.kindly help me out because i have less than one week before i leave for Nigeria.[b][/b]
Re: Do I Need To Get Any Papers Before I Go To Cotounu Dealers Reply by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
My first question,60k for what? am a good cotonou dealer that get cars for people, if am taking anyone down to get a car, i go with my car from nigeria to cotonou direct cos i have done the necessary thing i need to do i can only ask u to pay for my fuel which i will not even ask u to do pls you dont need any money b4 u go there.for more engrs pls cal 08038379715 or email me wastayo2009@yahoo.com

Re: Do I Need To Get Any Papers Before I Go To Cotounu Dealers Reply by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
pls sir that toyota corrola 1998-2000 model at ur left hand side of ur pix.how much does it go fo at cotonou. email me. kazeemolatunji35@yahoo.com. or text me on 08028368383. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me / Price reviewed-2002 Ford Explorer Xlt / 6 Months Reg Rav4 03 price is 1.4m Sold Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.