Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

#OPINIONS: G-worldwide Treatment To Kiss Daniel Was Unfair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #OPINIONS: G-worldwide Treatment To Kiss Daniel Was Unfair (545 Views)

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) / Why Kiss Daniel Left Former Label G-Worldwide Before His 5-year Contract Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#OPINIONS: G-worldwide Treatment To Kiss Daniel Was Unfair by craix(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Kiss Daniel and G-Worldwide drama has been trending on Entertainment blogs, social media and the media too.

The truth about this drama is G-Worldwide were unfair to kiss Daniel, why will you pay a big artiste like Kiss Daniel 30k as salary?

The boy has everything to make him a international act like Tekno, Wizkid and others. The G-Worldwide management were heartless in managing that golden boy.

Because I'm working for you and you desired to use me like I have no future of making it. To me, Kiss Daniel made the biggest decision of his music career by leaving G-Worldwide.

G-Worldwide refused him to do music collaboration with other artistes in the music industry because of their selfish interest. They don't allowed him go for his father's burial. What kind of management is that?

Tell me is Kiss Daniel has been crying inside due to frustration, because of G-Worldwide who claim they are a music label are destroying his future.
Honestly, to wrapped it all what G-Worldwide did was a bigger offence and they deserve to face the law for cribbing someone rights.

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/12/opinions-g-worldwide-treatment-to-kiss.html

Re: #OPINIONS: G-worldwide Treatment To Kiss Daniel Was Unfair by forreelinc(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
grin hmmm oga this your grammar na ghen ghen

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Gave Me An Exaggerated Diagnosis - Ailing Nollywood Actor Sadiq / . / Khloe Kardashian Showing Off Her Baby Bump As They Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.