Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

"Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React (43704 Views)

Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) / Five People Whose Absence Will Make Nigerian Twitter Boring – Add Yours / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by sirBLUNT: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Vivere:

What do you mean by "shorting?" Does that word even exist in the dictionary?
no sir..neither do i have to explain myself to you

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Stallione(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
See as the guy face dey sef,his lips dey like infected punny!!! undecided
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by olureignforever: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Artistree:

You are very correct boss

And it is it's not its grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o. See English teachers everywhere
lordgolden1:
you sef follow..it is proves not proof.. u wan defend person, u never defend ur self finish
ubunja:

its PROVE not PROOF c'mon now dude.
angry angry angry angry
RickandMorty:

Nice tongue twister. English is a bit#ch sometimes.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by morikee: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
sirBLUNT:
even in america nigerians are more educated than the white

u are ryt my broda

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by otunbadan(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
American twitter user with handle @Uncle_K is under serious fire from angry Nigerians after making a mockery of Nigerians in his tweet. 

According to him, Nigerian twitter is full of misspellings and misery.

See the Tweet below
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/american-under-fire-for-saying-nigerian-twitter-is-full-of-misspellings-and-misery

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by RickandMorty: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
olureignforever:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o. See English teachers everywhere

Lolx
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by exlinklodge: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
we hear

and there own is full of hate speeches

and "F'uckshits"
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Zenithpeak(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Nigerians are maad ahswear! Imbeside? shocked grin

Now, this is the mystery the guy was talking about.... LMAO grin
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Ladyjumong(f): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lol, the irony of the whole is that the guy issa nigerian. all dz guys wey dey claim say dem sabi pass once dey don cross border.
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by nnokwa042(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abee79:
Kai! Naija no dey carry last! grin grin grin grin grin
which yeye last we no dey carry? For light or good road or security or water or food or industry or train or our airline or schools abegi
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by KingSango(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
English is not the first language of Nigerians but what they learn in school and informally at home with other Nigerians. Nigerians have twisted English with so many Nigerian preferred expressions that an outsider like this brother assume they are illiterates but it isn't true. Nigerians are smarter than African Americans because of the rich culture of Africa is put in them from day one. Nigerians will overcome this stereotype when they create their own official Nigerian language that is spoken by all Nigerians. What we all seem to forget English is a bastard language of savages and Africans try to give it some color.

Ase

Love Sango

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Anulux(f): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
*Plzz �kindly VOTE for DADA as the MOST INTELLIGENT* @ *The Campus Star Award And Magazine , which is Nigeria’s No 1 Student award for Excellent And emerging music artistes and entertainers.*
�Your Vote count� Click the link below�
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Blackhawk01: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Now, this is the mystery the guy was talking about.... LMAO grin

Hehehehe grin grin cheesy grin grin

Chill, that was intentional. Seen "baad" instead of "bad"?

Besides, I was talking to a friend... You don't expect me to go unnecessarily formal with her, do you? undecided

Next time, be more attentive and observant. Americana said "Misery" not "Mystery"
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
If i am doing something wrongly, i like to be corrected so that next time, it will not be repeated.
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Nenejeje(f): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
the guy is a Nigerian
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by thunderbabs: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

But their response would prove him ryt

Who cares what he is sayin is right....d point is Nigeria is relevant on the internet
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerians are United as one when an outsider attacks them or during an international competion but will always fight between themselves because of their differences
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by cardoctor(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
But its true
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by mofedamijo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

No way,black americans have the worst english both in speaking n writing........take that to the bank...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by sureteeboy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Oga i didnt want to start an unnecessary argument this morning that's why i said "you win" earlier but then again lemme enlighten you a little

proof is a noun and can be used as an adjective too
prove on the other hand is a verb and can also be used as an adj in the form "proven"

clearly in ur sentence you wanted (and rightly so) to use the verb form of proof which is prove

they cant be inter changed......a verb is a verb and a noun a noun

what the comments here did was to "prove" (an action) the man right
The guy just dey yarn nonsense. Mistaking a verb for a noun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by LadySarah: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

And so?English is our 2nd lang so he has to make do with the ones he could decipher.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
What the...??

You mean...

Are u really trying to...

Never mind.

*closes nairaland*

DrinkLimca:
Don't be faster than your shadow..

'proof" is actually correct in the way i used it..

Go check Google or your dictionary meaning of proof in the context of Noun..
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Remmythe: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
This guy dat I'll calmly finish if words are to be dictated for us to spell out...is abusing my country?
thunder faya em ancestors

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by bayodaniel: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Don't be faster than your shadow..

'proof" is actually correct in the way i used it..

Go check Google or your dictionary meaning of proof in the context of Noun..

You are actually the one that proved him right,how can u use noun instead of verb.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by drakeli: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
thesicilian:
What is Nigerian Twitter?
Nigerians that twit
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by HSfoundation(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oshey! Gbagaun master! cheesy grin

Afi "proof" na grin lipsrsealed

Awon. Monitoring spirit aye... cool shocked
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
I can't stop laughing,everyone is trying to correct one another.
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Blackhawk01: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
HSfoundation:

Awon. Monitoring spirit aye... cool shocked

Izz awa work oh cool

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by Abee79(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
which yeye last we no dey carry? For light or good road or security or water or food or industry or train or our airline or schools abegi
Big bros! this was the person I told you about, that he is busy abusing your country. He said your country is last in everything. lolzz! grin grin grin grin

Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by brandydaniells(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
sirBLUNT:
it wont because in nigeria we are use to shorting our word instead of typing fully not because we dont know how to spell but because we just love it that way..instead of typing because i will just type because..mine you nigerian's are the most intelligent and smart black people in the world even in america nigerians are more educated than the white
bros speak for ur sef..... don't come and hype on top my head
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by eminikansoso(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oshey! Gbagaun master! cheesy grin

Afi "proof" na grin lipsrsealed
my guy dis over sabi don buy market
Re: "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React by sirBLUNT: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
brandydaniells:
bros speak for ur sef..... don't come and hype on top my head
ur sef why not complete it "yourself" ur why not "your" this is exactly my point..so who is guilty now? bro abeg swerve!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.