Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria (41687 Views)

Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / Is It Right For Someone Who Is Not A Barrister To Quote Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by OgatheTop: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bleep Buhari
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by sonofoluku: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stunning beauty
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
prettyjo:
she is beautiful, I am beautiful.we are both beautiful grin
you should listen to whoever wrote your signature..
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by starbn(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
congrat.

meanwhile;she look good.
is she married?
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by zoedew: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sirheny007:
angry angry
beauty + money + connection + lawyer + .....
These kind of woman should fall on me na!!

May they not fall on you with a knife or broken bottle! Say Amen three times!!
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by ArchiPelago1: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin her contact Phone number grin

080 5555 5555
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by kenoz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by prettyjo(f): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
ogtavia:
you should listen to whoever wrote your signature..
lolzzzz grin
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew she is not even beautifool
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by mechanics(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Congrats to her.
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by callenjor: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
prettyjo:
she is beautiful, I am beautiful.we are both beautiful grin
lol....yes u are

1 Like

Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by Hope15: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Na her papa na!

bozzyjoan:
OK but why she cut the man on white?
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by IamProdigy: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Interesting...

At least she went to school here!
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by jc4real(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
IamProdigy:
Interesting...

At least she went to school here!

I doubt so. She might have graduated abroad, but because she wanted to practise her profession in Nigeria she had to pass through the Nigeria Law School, because that's one condition to practise Law in Nigeria.
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Here, I'm casting the first stone, I'll be the first to pull the trigger, I'm the ASSAULTER and be ready for the onslaught!
We're not playing on the same level field. FOOLS, MEDIOCRES, weak-minded ants on here are congratulating her as usual... keep it up! undecided

I'm sick and tired of NEPOTISM and FAVORITISIM in this part of the world! angry The question is, has every other qualified candidate / Legal Professional been given an equal chance? Has due process been thoroughly applied? Millions of fresh graduates and highly educated Nigerians roam the streets without jobs yet, she got a job. A top-notch one.

Innocent Nigerians have been soo down-beaten and trodden upon... cry their souls have become weak, their minds, weary hence, they revere and adulate STUPIDITY! No normal fellow in their right frame of mind would adulate and congratulate folks like these. Folks, that succeed at the expense of the innocent average Nigerian, on whose lost-futures, their successes are built. Their parents, together with the help of the Vampires-In-Power have stolen the futures of the Nigerian youth.

Dangote Otedola, Adenuga, Alakija et al... They're NOT, I repeat NOT the average business guru you all think, they're the 'Leeches', 'ticks' and 'Vampires' that sucked, suck and would suck your blood dry... in collaboration with their cohorts (Rogue Politicians) that have caused havoc on this nation.

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of" - Confucius

I now await y'all gun slingers and sword slayers... y'all chickens would come home to Roost! I promise!
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by IamProdigy: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
jc4real:

I doubt so. She might have graduated abroad, but because she wanted to practise her profession in Nigeria she had to pass through the Nigeria Law School, because that's one condition to practise Law in Nigeria.

Hmmm interesting...
Might be true

1 Like

Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2017
This is what we are taliking about. Unlike femi otedola's dull daughters who spend their whole time slaying on social media.
Re: Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by Ramos001: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Congrats dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

This 24-year-old Makes Millions Playing FIFA / Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability / PHOTO: Muslim Lady Denied Being Called To The Nigerian Bar For Wearing Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.