Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) (32499 Views)

Tanker Accident In Lokoja. Many Killed/Burnt (Photos) / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by SageMahrez(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
dieBYfire:

I just know you are lying grin But Thank God o! But you are lying sad
Clap for yourself.. Made in China lie detector.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
seriously
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by mikaael(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=VIPERVENOM post=63247834][/quote]

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by sms87: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why don't you go closer to give us clear picture
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by dieBYfire: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
SageMahrez:

Clap for yourself.. Made in China lie detector.

Lies Lies Everywhere
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by Richardabbey(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked
Hope No Cars Were Burnt
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
mikaael:
buh how did it burst into flames....shebi is water tanker
No, its Ororo tanker undecided undecided
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
HMMMMM...... GOD OF MERCY.... THAT IS QUITE SOOO CLOSE TO MY HOUSE IN NIGERIA........

A LOT OF CITIZENS LIVE RIGHT THERE....LITTLE KIDS ARE SO MUCH RIGHT UNDER THAT BRIDGE.....

HOPE THOSE BANKS THERE FCMB AND ZENITH CLOSE UP B4 THOSE TOUTS TAKE OVER

THE TIMES ARE REALLY CRAZY.....

ACCEPT JESUS OOOOO..... NO ONE KNOWS HIS OWN TIME OF RAPTURE....
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by SageMahrez(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Richardabbey:
shocked

Hope No Cars Were Burnt

I counted more than 6 new cars that were brought out from a nearby car park to be sampled,,all of them burnt to the ground. I heard they were worth over 100m. Then cars were on the bridge burning.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by Jaykolo10(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
MissSlimbody:
No, its Ororo tanker undecided undecided
Aunty why naa he only wanted to know no naa... grin
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by jdluv(f): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
SageMahrez:
I was coming back from passport office,looking for a bus, 3 buses passed me but were already full then i entered the fourth bus. The tanker exploded right in front of me,,it fell on a Volkswagen and shuttle bus,killed everyone in it instantly,,i just wonder what would've happened if i had boarded any of the first 3 buses.. even fire service were slow to respond, came with only one truck,the fire fighters were nervous and jumpy. This is the Nigeria we're in.
i celebrate you oh
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jaykolo10:

Aunty why naa he only wanted to know no naa... grin
Want to know what?
After seeing "Petrol Tanker" at the top of the post.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by rinzylee(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
SageMahrez:
I was coming back from passport office,looking for a bus, 3 buses passed me but were already full then i entered the fourth bus. The tanker exploded right in front of me,,it fell on a Volkswagen and shuttle bus,killed everyone in it instantly,,i just wonder what would've happened if i had boarded any of the first 3 buses.. even fire service were slow to respond, came with only one truck,the fire fighters were nervous and jumpy. This is the Nigeria we're in.

it's not exactly true. everyone in that bus escaped. it took about 3 mins before exploding. I was there too. we thank God for safety

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by eagleeye2: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
rinzylee:

it's not exactly true. everyone in that bus escaped. it took about 3 mins before exploding. I was there too. we thank God for safety
Both of you didn't take pictures?
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by somehow: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
2 eye witnesses, 2 different stories.

Which one do we believe?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by friendl: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
More pics

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by Okewa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Nothing like god here. You do shit you get shit results. What is a petrol tanker looking for in a residential area. Negros should learn to solve theur problems before shouting on god
...why are u pple always forming 'I knw it all'' if u have been to festac before u would know the number of filling stations there and you will tell me how you expect them to get there supply...
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by mrgaptooth(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
HMMMMM...... GOD OF MERCY.... THAT IS QUITE SOOO CLOSE TO MY HOUSE IN NIGERIA........

A LOT OF CITIZENS LIVE RIGHT THERE....LITTLE KIDS ARE SO MUCH RIGHT UNDER THAT BRIDGE.....

HOPE THOSE BANKS THERE FCMB AND ZENITH CLOSE UP B4 THOSE TOUTS TAKE OVER

THE TIMES ARE REALLY CRAZY.....

ACCEPT JESUS OOOOO..... NO ONE KNOWS HIS OWN TIME OF RAPTURE....
It's didn't reach Diamond Estate or even The Place Restaurant. It's the other side when coming from first gate. After FIRS to where bags are sold. A car dealer's cars were burnt to ground. About 35 expensive cars
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
mrgaptooth:
It's didn't reach Diamond Estate or even The Place Restaurant. It's the other side when coming from first gate. After FIRS to where bags are sold. A car dealer's cars were burnt to ground. About 35 expensive cars
wow... That means it didn't get to the bridge at all??
You mean the car stand after FIRS is GONE
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by yaki84: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
mrgaptooth:
jesus.........

The villages aff paid him august visit.

Rip to the cars.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Talk2Bella:

for real? undecided
better effort than lives
yah
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by mrgaptooth(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
SageMahrez:
Bro no life is lost
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by mrgaptooth(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
wow... That means it didn't get to the bridge at all??
It's just at the mouth of the bridge, the tanker came from first gate, navigating to move towards second rainbow. It couldn't go up the bridge, rolled back and hanged at that tree at the beginning of the bridge where bags are sold. Exploded rolled again then blocked the lane coming from first gate
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by mrgaptooth(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
yaki84:

jesus.........

The villages aff paid him august visit.

Rip to the cars.
Same thing I said, the owner of the car selling company was rushed to hospital. He fainted
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by trentslawson(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
i was there. the fire was so Intense
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
mrgaptooth:
It's just at the mouth of the bridge, the tanker came from first gate, navigating to move towards second rainbow. It couldn't go up the bridge, rolled back and hanged at that tree at the beginning of the bridge where bags are sold. Exploded rolled again then blocked the lane coming from first gate
hmmm..... Hope Firs building didn't catch Fire
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by mrgaptooth(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
hmmm..... Hope Firs building didn't catch Fire
No it stopped at FIRS's fence
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
mrgaptooth:
No it stopped at FIRS's fence
thanks for the info
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by rinzylee(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
eagleeye2:

Both of you didn't take pictures?

am not a picture freak, but try these two ...i took them later

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by nemynely(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
mikaael:
buh how did it burst into flames....shebi is water tanker
Are u trying to be funny?
Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by bossmeek(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
FESTAC ON FIRE ���.

Pls avoid entering Festac or going out of Festac thru Amuwo Odofin bridge cos the Link Bridge is on fire,accident caused by a Tanker with fresh fuel,,most cars displayed for sale are already set ablaze, now some houses are being affected too...Use alternative route(Mile 2) to come and go out of Festac.

More @bossmeek.com.ng

Click for more exclusive gists

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jabioro:
Oh God of Nazareth! Efforts gone down drained...
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies / Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa / Husband, Wife Survive After A Tipper Lorry Rams Into Their Vehicle (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.