Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New (967 Views)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by DawnEden(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello someone, I actually do not know under what section to put this topic but I feel that a friend can always become a family.
Since we are in the holidays, I would to really like meet someone new, it could be a male or female but he or she should be someone responsible, fun-going, business minded and a socialite between the ages of 20 to 26 and should reside in Lagos. Anyone interested should send me a pm and from there we could chat and decide on where to hang out.
Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by engwari(f): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
same here
DawnEden:
Hello someone, I actually do not know under what section to put this topic but I feel that a friend can always become a family.
Since we are in the holidays, I would to really like meet someone new, it could be a male or female but he or she should be someone responsible, fun-going, business minded and a socialite between the ages of 20 to 26 and should reside in Lagos. Anyone interested should send me a pm and from there we could chat and decide on where to hang out.
Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by DawnEden(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2017
engwari:
same here
Hello, do u stay In Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by engwari(f): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
NO, Cameroon but will come soon.
DawnEden:

Hello, do u stay In Lagos?
Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by sexymoma(f): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Aye le oo.. not in this naija angry
Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by DawnEden(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
sexymoma:
I thought of the possibilities of that, I am a yoruba too and I know that aye le gidi gun. But before we meet we would have been chatting and information about us will be shared between us like on Facebook, instagram, pictures and the likes and before we both decide to meet, you will decide on where to meet which must be busy place like a mall, cinema, event, restaurants and all. It's all about making a new friend because most of my friends are just leeches
Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by DawnEden(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
sexymoma:
You stay in Lagos?
Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by DawnEden(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
engwari:
NO, Cameroon but will come soon.
So you do you do business in Cameroon or have family there. Do you happen to speak french, that will be so cool. I could speak a little of Deutsch and I'm about to start classes on French speaking (to tick off one of bucket lists, of being multilingual).
Anyway, stay safe in Cameroon
Re: I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New by engwari(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
My Dad left my mum, things became hard and difficult, I moved to Nigeria to survive. my boyfriend left fro Malaysia and umhh call me-check my profile
DawnEden:

So you do you do business in Cameroon or have family there. Do you happen to speak french, that will be so cool. I could speak a little of Deutsch and I'm about to start classes on French speaking (to tick off one of bucket lists, of being multilingual).
Anyway, stay safe in Cameroon

(1) (Reply)

Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife / Struggling With Severe Depression And Need Help / Autisim - From Mentally Retarded To Intelligent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.