Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies (18477 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria To Play Ghana, Senegal In Friendlies / World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos / World Cup: Super Eagles Players Get Jersey Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by BlackManta(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
and am asking you if they are both playing from same wing coz you made it seem like they are by saying salah has scored 19 goals..
How many games has moses featured in this season? Am sure before the end of the current season he'd score close to 5 which is a good return for a wingback.

I'm insisting Moses is better than him both defensively and offensively. Take it or leave it.

We are talking about Salah you're talking about Kane and Ronaldo. Smh

The reason i mentioned Kane and Ronaldo is because like Salah...their job is to score goals.

You said that Moses is better than Salah OFFENSIVELY. That is why i reminded you of Salah's statistics....19 goals and Moses is still OFFENSIVELY better than him...smh.

Moses is better defensively and that is because he's a fucking wing back.
He gotta defend when his team is not in possession. That's his job.
Salah's job is to score goals.
He is not a wing back. Defending is not his job.

You are asking me how many games Moses have played.
What about last season when he featured heavily for chelsea.
Did he score more than 10 goals

Your argument is invalid.
You are putting Moses above Salah cuz Salah does not play wing back.
What kind of shitty comparison is that

If i should use your argument.
I will place Sergio Ramos above Hazard because Ramos has scored more than 50 goals from the center back and Hazard does not play CB.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by pmc01(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by pmc01(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Leonbonapart:
hustler

shocked
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Pidginwhisper: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
BlackManta:

The reason i mentioned Kane and Ronaldo is because like Salah...their job is to score goals.

You said that Moses is better than Salah OFFENSIVELY. That is why i reminded you of Salah's statistics....19 goals and Moses is still OFFENSIVELY better than him...smh.

Moses is better defensively and that is because he's a fucking wing back.
He gotta defend when his team is not in possession. That's his job.
Salah's job is to score goals.
He is not a wing back. Defending is not his job.

You are asking me how many games Moses have played.
What about last season when he featured heavily for chelsea.
Did he score more than 10 goals

Your argument is invalid.
You are putting Moses above Salah cuz Salah does not play wing back.
What kind of shitty comparison is that

If i should use your argument.
I will place Sergio Ramos above Hazard because Ramos has scored more than 50 goals from the center back and Hazard does not play CB.
Ooops! You really ain't getting the point here. The point is if Moses is restored back to his Natural position as a winger he is, he'll function more and more Offensively and score goals and have better goal ratio than Salah. That puts him about Salah offensively. So when I said he's better than Salah both defensively and offensively, I mean he has been tested in both wings and he functioned, that's the point here .
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by BlackManta(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Ooops! You really ain't getting the point here. The point is if Moses is restored back to his Natural position as a winger he is, he'll function more and more Offensively and score goals and have better goal ratio than Salah. That puts him about Salah offensively. So when I said he's better than Salah both defensively and offensively, I mean he has been tested in both wings and he functioned, that's the point here .

Let me use facts to counter your arguments.

1. You say that Moses will score more goals than Salah if he plays on the wing.

WRONG

Moses have played as a winger before and he didn't score 19 goals.

He played as a winger as Wigan Athletic...he didn't score much goals or had a better goal ratio than Salah....in total he scored only 8 goals at Wigan Athletic as a winger!

He played as a winger in his early years at chelsea, he didn't score more goals than the double figure Salah is hitting.

Moses played as a winger at liverpool, he scored only 1 goal.

So how did you come about the opinion that Moses will have a better goal ratio than Salah as a winger

The only thing Moses has over Salah is versatality and defensive attributes.

Salah is a better offensive player.

I stand to be corrected with FACTS not SENTIMENTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by blackboy2star(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
That's true... Thank you

ifyboy60:

such people are not honored with a reply
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Jesusfan3(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Leonbonapart:
hustler

Make I hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. / Frank Lampard Retires From Football / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.