Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) (91196 Views)

Rihanna’s Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky To Face Trial For Supposedly Shooting His Childh / Amina Muaddi, Rihanna's Boyfriend A$AP Rocky Side Chic Has Finally Broken Silenc / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
i weak for this love

by the way FTC on Page 2

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Arab money.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
J
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Mostdetailed(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
:PAll i see is Cute little babies in the future. Hope they get to that point

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dating a Muslim of saudiarabia all because of money

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
thorpido:
Following the footsteps of Janet Jackson.

Well said cool
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Like Janet Jackson, Like Rihanna......

Masterplan brewing.........
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
olamil34:
How do you apply for Saudi Arabian citizenship?

Get the best prices from different ecommerce stores on quickfinda.com
I'm also interested cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
aleeyus:
i weak for this love

by the way FTC on Page 2
You're a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
thorpido:
Following the footsteps of Janet Jackson.

Show me a woman, who doesnt love money!

I tell guys, if u're spending n she's not tripping, u aint spending it right!tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Treyknowles(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
I hope they won't end up like Janet Jackson and that billionaire.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
lifestyle1:
And I dey naija they crush on this girl...

No worry my guy.. you never know grin
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
This girl puna go don wide.

What exactly is the guy looking for.

if I have that kind of doe, I would go for a virigin, not condemned

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Hedonistically: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lol, well, there you go, again.

For those fools still living in denial. Get it. Money is the single most important thing in the world for everything.... Including romance and relationships.

Money, when used well, will get you any woman you want, how you want her, when you want her, and where you want her.... Forget long stories. As long as the money is there in the right amounts and with the right usage, and with the overpowering will power to deploy it, compelling narratives can be created by even your conquest to rationalise or even extol your other shortcomings.

Your mumu broke ass prick and 'koboko power' is total bullshit. I'm sure Rihanna, with all her money and fame could have settled for any random stud in the streets of Barbados or the United States. But then every billionaire is a 'stud' by default. A stud where it matters most.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
falconey:
Falconey, from Oshodi calling one of the highest earning celebrities in the world an Olosho.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
These Arab billionaires have chronic insecurity problems and inferiority complex. Must they date top celebs to be happy? Few years ago, one dated Janet Jackson. Funny people! If they are not buying a gold car, they are buying diamond encrusted phones. This is not about spending because the money is there, it is pure insecurity. angry angry

At least their pple no dey too suffer like 9ja na. Dem dey get full scholarship to school in U.S with ~$3K mthly allowance.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by banre(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
rihanna get sense, she don finally trap rich mugu. go on girl, now you don't even need to drop hits anymore. but i pity d guy sha.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by olaskul(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
FESTAC ON FIRE ���.
Pls avoid entering Festac or going out of Festac thru Amuwo Odofin bridge cos the Link Bridge is on fire,accident caused by a Tanker with fresh fuel,,most cars displayed for sale are already set ablaze, now some houses are being affected too...Use alternative route(Mile 2) to come and go out of Festac. Save life and Properties by Sharing,,God bless u...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
These Arab billionaires have chronic insecurity problems and inferiority complex. Must they date top celebs to be happy? Few years ago, one dated Janet Jackson. Funny people! If they are not buying a gold car, they are buying diamond encrusted phones. This is not about spending because the money is there, it is pure insecurity. angry angry

Bros no vex na cheesy
Black hairy toto dey sweet, plus they get to pee on celebrities.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
People wen bi Muhammad younger brothers dey go dey flex wella. After few fling you will hear of wedding and possibly conversion. The mumu on nairaland will celebrate and claim Islam is growing. After few years Rihanna will take her millions return back to life. Where is Janet Jackson today
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
cool
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Swaggzkid:
If i was Hassan i would've gone for Nicki.
Nicki is fake.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Follysho707:

At least their pple no dey too suffer like 9ja na. Dem dey get full scholarship to school in U.S with ~$3K mthly allowance.

Your point has no bearing with mine. I'm not talking govt/politics here.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by dieBYfire: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:

The rich Muslims both Naija and Abroad goes for the best without a blink,but the down trodden ones among them see the good things of life as Haram.

Poverty na curse..
Please leave Nigerian Muslims Abeg undecided. We know where they are good at grin
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by lazygal: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

No..one married not date ,they have a son together .they are now divorced..the fact is once you are used to a certain kind of liberty it will be difficult for you to adjustvto a Muslim country values
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Nicki is fake.
Hahah grin hw can you say someone is fake? shift lemme faint.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by bughead: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rihanna don leave drake

How come and what happen?

Someone should give me the full gist!
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by lazygal: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
olamil34:
How do you apply for Saudi Arabian citizenship

Get the best prices from different ecommerce stores on quickfinda.com

You can't only residence permit..middle east countries have stringent rules ..wonder y with the way we visit dubai ,Nigerians aren't getting uae citizenship.?
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Apple2: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Omg both of them are beautiful,wow cry. I wish to be lucky like them. Money is good, I'm cute already, remaining money embarassed
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:

The rich Muslims both Naija and Abroad goes for the best without a blink,but the down trodden ones among them see the good things of life as Haram.

Poverty na curse..

Well poverty is a terrible thing. It does affects the thought process of the afflicted.

But in thid case though. He might enjoy the fame and her body. But na express ticket to Jahannam for am if he gets involved in haram acts against Shariah. Then all his private jets or her golden or is it diamond coochie wouldn't stop Allah's wrath. As always there are rich muslims who do not date models, drive gold Cadillacs or even galivant about purchasing european clubs when Yemeni children cannot drink clean water.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.