Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe (527 Views)

Is The Bible God's Word? Why The Contradictions? / It Seems The Bible God Is Ok With Deception. / To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe by geoworldedu: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
As a brain user, here is what I figured out about the bible god. Note, Yahweh never admitted in any of the books of the bible that he created the Universe, rather, they said that he created heaven and earth in seven days and that was about six thousand years ago.

So if Yahweh created the heaven(sky city) and earth in six days, let's calculate how long it should take him to create ten million trillion other planets of the universe, note that it was heaven and earth Yahweh began creation with(In The Beginning).

So Yahweh finished creating heaven and earth 6,000 years back(according to bible calculation). The sun and the moon of the earth were also created along with the sky of the earth(heaven).

So let's assume that Yahweh went to make Mercury immediately after completing the heaven and earth, then since he didn't create human being inside Mercury, we can estimate that he finished making the mercury in five days, then he went to create Venus and also finished it in five days. So he finished all the seven planets at a total of 7×5 days= 35 days.
Then Pluto, being very small, Yahweh should be able to complete that in 3 days. So 38 days after the beginning, our solar system was ready.

Then Yahweh continued to make other solar systems.
Now an estimate of 50 billion solar systems have been revealed in the astronomically observable universe, not to talk of the other portions not observable. So if it takes Yahweh 38 days to complete only the earth's solar system. Then to get how many days it took him to form the others observable, we calculate 38×50 billion days. That should give approximately 1.9 trillion days= 5.2billion years.
So it means that after Adam and Eve were created, it would take Yahweh at least 5.2billion years more to make all these other solar systems. But no, it's just 6,000 years after and we have this vast universe. How come?
Note, I did not add the days wasted by Yahweh to rest after the creation of each planet. If I did that, then the astronomically observable portion of the universe could have taken Yahweh nothing less than 7 billion years after making the earth. What if I included the years it took Yahweh trekking from one part of the universe to the other? grin Sure it would have been him nothing less than 7 trillion years after creating the earth.

Oh, lest I forget, a thousand years in our eyes is like a day before Yahweh, meaning that the six days it took Yahweh to make the earth in the book of Genesis is actually 6,000 years in our own sight. Therefore going by this new value, it should take Yahweh 35 ×6000years to complete the solar system after making Adam and Eve. Therefore it should take him 35×6000×5.2billion years to finish the observable portion of the universe(excluding the billions of years he spent resting and trekking from one portion of the universe to another). So how did the universe get completed by Yahweh in 6000years after making earth in the beginning when it should have come about in at least 1050 trillion years after making the Adam and Eve

Note: Christians used to say that god is not a magician, so don't try to justify this by saying that Yahweh achieved it metaphyscially or magically.

Now let's give our opinions:

Cc: Oladeegbu , Hopefullandlord, Ranchoddas, Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on, Hardmirror, Johydon22, Sarassin, Billyonaire, Otemsapien, Realmindz, Martinez, Dalaman, Felixomor, Goodmuyis, Gboyee4fun
Re: How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Keep digging up what your mortal mind cannot comprehend... Continue
Re: How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe by geoworldedu: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Keep digging up what your mortal mind cannot comprehend... Continue
Your comment isn't necessary here. that you don't understand complex maths I did above does not mean others can't. That Yahweh doesn't know how to invent aeroplane doesn't mean human beings can't know.
Re: How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
geoworldedu:
Your comment isn't necessary here. that you don't understand complex maths I did above does not mean others can't. That Yahweh doesn't know how to invent aeroplane doesn't mean human beings can't know.

Ok, professor of complex maths.
Re: How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe by geoworldedu: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Ok, professor of complex maths.
Thanks.
Re: How Long It Should Take Bible 'god' To Complete Forming The Universe by geoworldedu: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm still waiting for an explanation to this.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Christmas Selfie Here / See How Unsafe It Is Preaching Christ On The Streets Of Israel / Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.