Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) (120895 Views)

Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Martin0(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
As i said it not that easy, i know that some people need permit to work unlike we born here and without permit to work, de pesin go suffer well. well. he can not just come and began to work. Good luck to him though! grin

Eh eh!grin ka anyi ne le anya! Owelu ike obu nor giwan ge ye lu anyi aka obu na nsogwu putawa oo
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh!grin ka anyi ne le anya! Owelu ike obu nor giwan ge ye lu anyi aka obu na nsogwu putawa oo
we will see, so you want him to come cause me nigerian problems eh? grin I no trust nigerians, esspecially IGBOs or deltans.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

Good system!

yep!
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Martin0(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
we will see, so you want him to come cause me nigerian problems eh? grin I no trust nigerians, esspecially IGBOs or deltans.

Hahahahahahahgringringrin ya mouth nor be here oogrin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Martin0(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:

Jus dey joke oo!
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Martin0(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:

Jus dey joke oo!

But the joke fit con turn to seriousness oogrin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by frankson1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

You should know St Michael then?

grin HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
frankson1:

grin HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU.

Thanks brother.

I am talking of one coded drug lord that used to stay in ajao estate. Michael Ezenagu.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by mamagee3(f): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Really what's d name of your school? Was it in Lagos?
No, it was in Owerri.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by ice4u999(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
okay, i will. but isn't that the problem? if they kill me before the sacrifies or for the sacrifies? how then would i know if the sacrifies works? grin they are just murderers who believes in craps that doesn't exists. look! if they can do these things? why didn't they use it to cure Ebola, malaria and cancer? i bet the Igoramuses who believes and perform these so called rituals still visit Medical doctors when they are ill ironically. grin

You asked how you would know? Simple answer, your roaming spirit we see the money and people enjoying it. Lol.. But seriously though, these thing are done for power and wealth and not for health. You can't expect evil to cure sickness, No good comes out from evil. Trust me it is better to not know certain things around than to know. Believe what you believe any times that is our human defensive mechanism to survive in a dangerous world

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
ice4u999:

You asked how you would know? Simple answer, your roaming spirit we see the money and people enjoying it. Lol.. But seriously though, these thing are done for power and wealth and not for health. You can't expect evil to cure sickness, No good comes out from evil. Trust me it is better to not know certain things around than to know. Believe what you believe any times that is our human defensive mechanism to survive in a dangerous world
LOL! my roaming spirits? grin don't tell me you believe in spirits aswell. which bank prints the Notes? and in which currencies and denominations,, £20s $50 or 100 japanese yens? in which currencies does ritual money comes? grin

How can money riual be evil? As long a the individual who did it is as rich as bill gates or mark zukerberg, only mark and bill didn't do money rituals and why are money riutalists never billionaires in £££ or $$$? grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by lilreese: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
Good luck to him if he can make it to the UK

How can one migrate to the uk ?
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by ice4u999(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
LOL! my roaming spirits? grin don't tell me you believe in spirits aswell. which bank prints the Notes? and in which currencies and denominations,, £20s $50 or 100 japanese yens? in which currencies does ritual money comes? grin

How can money riual be evil? As long a the individual who did it is as rich as bill gates or mark zukerberg, only mark and bill didn't do money rituals and why are money riutalists never billionaires in £££ or $$$? grin

Different head for different currency. Like your head might only produce kobo or Naira.. Lol or pounds being that you live in the U.
What do you call money got from someone else's blood? For everything gotten through short cut always comes with a price. Being rich like Bill gate doesn't give you peace. Rituals only give people money they want being billionaire or millionaire don't count as long as you can prove to people that you have money that is the power and pride right there.
Like I told you we can make you a quick believer when ever you arrival Nigeria. Remember if you seek you must surely find but the question is, do you have the gut to withstand what you seek? My advise is always don't start a journey you nothing about and can't finish.

If you need further details, I am not your guy because I roll in the light.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by frankson1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Thanks brother.

I am talking of one coded drug lord that used to stay in ajao estate. Michael Ezenagu.

Not really.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
ice4u999:

Different head for different currency. Like your head might only produce kobo or Naira.. Lol or pounds being that you live in the U.
What do you call money got from someone else's blood? For everything gotten through short cut always comes with a price. Being rich like Bill gate doesn't give you peace. Rituals only give people money they want being billionaire or millionaire don't count as long as you can prove to people that you have money that is the power and pride right there.
Like I told you we can make you a quick believer when ever you arrival Nigeria. Remember if you seek you must surely find but the question is, do you have the gut to withstand what you seek? My advise is always don't start a journey you nothing about and can't finish.

If you need further details, I am not your guy because I roll in the light.
very nicely made up fairytale i must commend you, grin you should write a book about it, i take it you have done money rituals numerous times, why can't i contact you for further details? you seem to know so much about it. are you Afraid to show or use me for money rituals? grin grin i will be glad for you to show me as longs i will have a lot of £££ so the whole idea of money ritual is just to be able to prove that i have money? i don't understand and why can't i have the money printed in any currency i like? it is my ritual Afterall grin

if been a billionaire doesn't bring peace, why does every nigerian go as far as murdering their fellow humans in the name of money rituals to become rich?

as i said, they are just serial killers who kill humans for their sick demented reasons, money rituals is just their excuses they would have still killed people reagardless and with any other excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by ice4u999(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
very nicely made up fairytale i must commend you, grin you should write a book about it, i take it you have done money rituals numerous times, why can't i contact you for further details? you seem to know so much about it. are you Afraid to show or use me for money rituals? grin grin i will be glad for you to show me as longs i will have a lot of £££ so the whole idea of money ritual is just to be able to prove that i have money? i don't understand and why can't i have the money printed in any currency i like? it is my ritual Afterall grin

if been a billionaire doesn't bring peace, why does every nigerian go as far as murdering their fellow humans in the name of money rituals to become rich?

as i said, they are just serial killers who kill humans for their sick demented reasons, money rituals is just their excuses they would have still killed people reagardless and with any other excuses.

My ritual is hard work and believing in God almighty. Like I told you before if you seek you must find. No need talking much why not come over and then take a trip to any village and just ask the locals for a strong native doctor. Trust me you will find one or even Google it you might be lucky to find one.
Look it is always worth trying, why not visit Nigeria and seek and even Google might even make things easy for you. Remember a saying only a stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.
A very good reference was a documentary on Discovery called Taboo. A white came to Africa to experience voodoo worship and he definitely had a good experience. So put your leg where your mouth is. Seeing is always believing.
I can't tell you if these guys end up as Billionaire or millionaire or the currency they can print because I don't know and don't care but there is always a way to find out which starts from you seeking it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
ice4u999:

My ritual is hard work and believing in God almighty. Like I told you before if you seek you must find. No need talking much why not come over and then take a trip to any village and just ask the locals for a strong native doctor. Trust me you will find one or even Google it you might be lucky to find one.
Look it is always worth trying, why not visit Nigeria and seek and even Google might even make things easy for you. Remember a saying only a stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.
A very good reference was a documentary on Discovery called Taboo. A white came to Africa to experience voodoo worship and he definitely had a good experience. So put your leg where your mouth is. Seeing is always believing.
I can't tell you if these guys end up as Billionaire or millionaire or the currency they can print because I don't know and don't care but there is always a way to find out which starts from you seeking it.
Finally! finally! you have Agreed with me, as i have been trying to get you to Admit and you have by saying YOU DON'T KNOW! grin so next time stick with what you know and sure of! don't come on here and claim that you know! or give advice on what you have never witnessed happen or done yourself, until you have tried it yourself IT IS ALL LIES! grin hear says and rumours! grin grin and i am sticking with my conclusions that these things doesn't exists! maybe only in the imaginations of nigerians! Cheers! grin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by ice4u999(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
Finally! finally! you have Agreed with me, as i have been trying to get you to Admit and you have by saying YOU DON'T KNOW! grin so next time stick with what you know and sure of! don't come on here and claim that you know! or give advice on what you have never witnessed happen or done yourself, until you have tried it yourself IT IS ALL LIES! grin hear says and rumours! grin grin and i am sticking with my conclusions that these things doesn't exists! maybe only in the imaginations of nigerians! Cheers! grin

You only deceiving yourself. you claim that it doesn't exist right? Fine. But I challenge you to come to Nigeria and search for yourself. Don't chicken out! There is only one to find out, which is for you to come down.

If you want, I will fund your flight to Nigeria and transportation.
I know what I say and I stand for what I say. All you are doing is running around in circles and confusing yourself.

I put it to you now. If you want to find out come to Nigeria and I will fund your flight cost from UK if that is what you are scared off. But if you don't want to come down, feel free to believe or conclude whatever way you want

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
ice4u999:

You only deceiving yourself. you claim that it doesn't exist right? Fine. But I challenge you to come to Nigeria and search for yourself. Don't chicken out! There is only one to find out, which is for you to come down.

If you want, I will fund your flight to Nigeria and transportation.
I know what I say and I stand for what I say. All you are doing is running around in circles and confusing yourself.

I put it to you now. If you want to find out come to Nigeria and I will fund your flight cost from UK if that is what you are scared off. But if you don't want to come down, feel free to believe or conclude whatever way you want
in your last comment you mentioned God and hard work, now you are challenging me to come, you are more confused than i am, are you for God or ritual? I wonder!

thanks! for the offer, yes i chicken out! grin Good luck! with making your mind up on what you believe in, God, hard work or rituals? Cheers! grin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Martin0(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
in your last comment you mentioned God and hard work, now you are challenging me to come, you are more confused than i am, are you for God or ritual? I wonder!

thanks! for the offer, yes i chicken out! grin Good luck! with making your mind up what you believe in, God, hard work or rituals? Cheers! grin

Him say he wan pay for ur ticket!grin na wa for pipu ooogringrin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

Him say he wan pay for ur ticket!grin na wa for pipu ooogringrin
Na soo! some pipus craze no be small ; grin grin pesin wey no belle full wan buy me ticket to come naija!
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by ice4u999(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:

thanks! for the offer, yes i chicken out! grin Good luck! with making your mind up what you believe in, God, hard work or rituals? Cheers! grin

O O smart ass! Now who just admitted? You just chicken out because you believe and you know it exist. Even in the UK if you seek you shall find. Like I told you before Google is your friend. But my advise don't allow curiosity take you to a place of no return.
Only when you believe then you can avoid it.
I don't need to make up my whom I believe in but one thing you must know is that certain things in life are better left the way they are.

Feel free to hala me if you are thinking of visiting North America, I can surely give a tour of the area. Peace

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
ice4u999:

O O smart ass! Now who just admitted? You just chicken out because you believe and you know it exist. Even in the UK if you seek you shall find. Like I told you before Google is your friend. But my advise don't allow curiosity take you to a place of no return.
Only when you believe then you can avoid it.
I don't need to make up my whom I believe in but one thing you must know is that certain things in life are better left the way they are.

Feel free to hala me if you are thinking of visiting North America, I can surely give a tour of the area. Peace
okay! now it's south America? i thought i am meant to meet you in nigeria? grin more confusion!

look! mate, have a good night! grin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by ice4u999(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
okay! now it's south America? i thought i am meant to meet you in nigeria? grin more confusion!

look! mate, have a good night! grin

I never said South, I said North and if all it takes to reach Nigeria is one flight so meeting in Nigeria is no big deal

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
ice4u999:

I never said South, I said North and if all it takes to reach Nigeria is one flight so meeting in Nigeria is no big deal
Sorry! my bad! Ciao! cheesy
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
Na soo! some pipus craze no be small ; grin grin pesin wey no belle full wan buy me ticket to come naija!

Hahahahahahgrin nor reason am like that ooo! Anything can happengrin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by ice4u999(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:

Person wey no Belle full wan buy your ticket to come Naija, you wen Belle full nor fit accept the offer.

You think everybody dey suffer like una for UK? I believe since you left you haven't been able to enter Naija. Talk is cheap and I told you even in that UK if you are really there meet a person from Haiti and they can make your curiosity a reality.

Come to Nigeria let me show young boys that will strengthen you up.

You wen Belle full can't put your money or your gut where your mouth is talk talk. To enter Nigeria from UK is 600 dollars or less, come investigate for the so called book you want to write.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahgrin nor reason am like that ooo! Anything can happengrin
okay o! if you say so! grin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
ice4u999:

Person wey no Belle full wan buy your ticket to come Naija, you wen Belle full nor fit accept the offer.

You think everybody dey suffer like una for UK? I believe since you left you haven't been able to enter Naija. Talk is cheap and I told you even in that UK if you are really there meet a person from Haiti and they can make your curiosity a reality.

Come to Nigeria let me show young boys that will strengthen you up.

You wen Belle full can't put your money or your gut where your mouth is talk talk. To enter Nigeria from UK is 600 dollars or less, come investigate for the so called book you want to write.
Okay! what ever! grin i am so bored now,
bellieve what you like, and i am allowed to believe what i like! grin you have taken this whole thing so serious! i am moving on now.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Martin0(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2018
gypsey:
okay o! if you say so! grin
Yeah!
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Niseamaka:

Behind almost every great wealth in Nigeria, there’s a crime.

Sure. Wealth is not by salary nor excessive work.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
gypsey:
Yes! they are connected by ferry, an underground tunnel from the UK to Europe, it's either i load the trailer on the ferry boat or i drive through the tunnels.
driving is £17 hour and they pay monthly. i drive maximum limit of 8 hours a day, including 45 minutes to breaks stops, in germany france or brussels depending on my routes.

You should setup a YouTube channel to show videos of your work.

I’ll bet you make some extra coin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.