Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back (53434 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by BornAgainMay: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
sad

Thief is an understatement and an insult to Biliki who was caught yesterday in ijebu ode

Tiwa looks more like Olosho #500 for par nyuh

That's short time
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by MrMoney007: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
nn
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Ussy4real(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Make una free the bros Jor.. E fit be say one thief wey dress like this rob am

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by joenor(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Na wah.. Ppl can not even mind their business?
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by fajob: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
frontpage as usual
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by GhanaMustGoo: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2017
kay29000:
I'm sure the comment that hurt her the most Was The one where the girl said she is always copying Beyonce. This is so true. Tiwa copies Beyonce, Seyi Shay wants to be Rhianna. As talented as Tiwa and Seyi are, it hurts me to see them trying to be like these foreign artists.

Not true. But even if true it is normal. Artists copy and borrow from each other. I'm sure Beyonce also copied/modeled herself on someone, maybe Madonna

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by whizzyleejr(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Is she part of those who acted in this Yoruba movie AGBEFO? The guy is right all the way
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by DopeBoss(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2017
personal59:
okk

o boy wait o..... av u forgotten u are on Nairaland nd not on twitter cos u take it too serious and personal o
That Still Dosen't Change D Fact That She's Making Her Moneyundecided

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by buchilino(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2017
PERSONALLY, SHE LOOKS LIKE A THUG.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by jeromeoke(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Before nko all afonja look like thief, early this week one afonja woman steal 60 k and handset, afonja with bad upbringing, no wonder nnamdi kanu call them Yoruba
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by seguntijan(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

*Adeyeye Olorunfemi*
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by jeromeoke(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]if you are afonja say hi, if you are a skull miner say hello, if you are arewa shout I love jubril
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by EmekaBlue(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Ussy4real:
Make una free the bros Jor.. E fit be say one thief wey dress like this rob am
grin
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by EmekaBlue(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Tiwa is a cool girl..Matured replies
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
EsotericMonk:
Nothing irritates me like when ordinary fellows fall over themselves to defend yeyebrities or polithiefcians.
See why I don't fancy Twitter, too many busybodies, too much tripe.
Who gives a fvck if she looks like a thief or not, shebi she sang ole with run town.

Are u a fan of any athlete or football club? Do u defend them? Same thing. A fan can't help defending their subject.

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by IdeyFindWife: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
See the jobless mofo killjoy talking sef? And what does he look like?!

It's a shame that Nigerian youths have made a full-time profession out of smearing the misery of their frustrated, pathetic existences on others online.

And they're talking about "revolution"! Revolution kor, ceiling fan ni!
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by adejaresalami1(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2017
9jaDoc:
Tiwa, beauty plus brains plus voice

**First and second to comment in case u didn't notice**

God just overbless some people. Take this Tiwa for example. Why can't I be rich and famous like her instead of only being so devastatingly beautiful.

see fowl that cannot even lay egg angry grin
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by charles2044: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2017
It's true
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
adejaresalami1:
see fowl that cannot even lay egg angry grin

Who the fúck is this? Do u know who u r talking to?
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by chuks34(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
If this topic no enter FP then na from village

Even village people can't stop it

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Dafreeguy(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
9jaDoc:
Tiwa, beauty plus brains plus voice

**First and second to comment in case u didn't notice**

God just overbless some people. Take this Tiwa for example. Why can't I be rich and famous like her instead of only being so devastatingly beautiful.

go do ritual na
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Dafreeguy(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
tashashiel:
This ones are juss looking for attention and tiwa disappointed me by giving them

I need your attention.. would u disappoint yourself if u gimme?
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Papadoh(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Silly "non-fan" she doesn't look like a thief, she actually looks like a mad person.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by GhanaMustGoo: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:
She actually does look like a retired criminal, she's been looking off a lot lately. Her real age is starting to catch up.

And what's her real age that's so old to u if I may ask
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Ogaonos: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:
She actually does look like a retired criminal, she's been looking off a lot lately. Her real age is starting to catch up.
tho she is pretty but in dis pix luk lik one jamaica area mama.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Threebear(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:

And what's her real age that's so old to u if I may ask
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by GhanaMustGoo: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

Liar.
Tiwa Savage
February 5, 1980

She looks damed good for 37
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

Are u a fan of any athlete or football club? Do u defend them? Same thing. A fan can't help defending their subject.
I get your drift but No I don't fanaticize.
I am not one to devote energy over such stuffs, I'd rather channel such energy and vibe to more productive stuffs.
Some would call me boring but I don't watch soccer, i only get updated on happenings for the sake of knowledge. And no, I don't adore my Pastor, he is but an iinstrument being used by God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.