Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back (53429 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Threebear(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:

Liar.
Tiwa Savage
February 5, 1980

She looks damed good for 37
I said her real age, I didn't say the football age she gave you guys.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
EsotericMonk:

I get your drift but No I don't fanaticize.
I am not one to devote energy over such stuffs, I'd rather channel such energy and vibe to more productive stuffs.
Some would call me boring but I don't watch soccer, i only get updated on happenings for the sake of knowledge. And no, I don't adore my Pastor, he is but an iinstrument being used by God.

Either u r lying or u r not human. It is human nature to take sides. You'd wish one side would win, sometimes for no reason at all
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

I said her real age, I didn't say the football age she gave you guys.

Someone born in Lagos hospital with clear records whose older relatives are around.

Someone that looks like this in crisis with minimal make-up. Ok o.

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

Either u r lying or u r not human. It is human nature to take sides. You'd wish one side would win, sometimes for no reason at all
Ok ma, since you gave just two options, I'd say I am not human.
Meanwhile , though i believe you didnt mean it in the crude way, I think it goes against the fabric of social media ethics to say someone is outrightly lying. That's more like bullying. There are more synonyms you could use that would drive your assertion home and still sound friendly.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Threebear(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
9jaDoc:

Someone born in Lagos hospital with clear records whose older relatives are around.

Someone that looks like this in crisis with minimal make-up. Ok o.
Did you dig out Her records?
Where you the head nurse that delivered her?
She looks like mama iyabo in that picture.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by Anijay1212(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
9jaDoc:
Tiwa, beauty plus brains plus voice

**First and second to comment in case u didn't notice**

God just overbless some people. Take this Tiwa for example. Why can't I be rich and famous like her instead of only being so devastatingly beautiful.

Pics of your devastating beauty or adonbilivit.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

Did you dig out Her records?
Where you the head nurse that delivered her?
She looks like mama iyabo in that picture.

Well, did u or were u?
U r blinded by hate or you'd see there is no way that person is 40. That's actually my favorite photo of her: reveals her natural beauty.

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
EsotericMonk:

Ok ma, since you gave just two options, I'd say I am not human.
Meanwhile , though i believe you didnt mean it in the crude way, I think it goes against the fabric of social media ethics to say someone is outrightly lying. That's more like bullying. There are more synonyms you could use that would drive your assertion home and still sound friendly.

Over politeness is boring. If someone is lying she is lying. Call a spade a spade. No beating around the bush about it
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by comp88: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
luking cute

Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by MyCircle(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
She's cool.

We only see people how we truly are.
Who know who's in his own circle?

Keep your circle close.
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by multivational: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
...I think she should fire her stylist!
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by drakeli: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by meobizy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tiwa always has time to respond to trolls. Debating with trolls is the biggest waste of time and mental energy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.