Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) (43943 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by KushyKush: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Smh.

Oya e don do. You have derailed enough.
Don't Forget the contract with my balls though tongue

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Veetee:

So how will d cause of death be of help to you? Is that the most important thing after someone is gone?
Pray tell, typing RIP and spewing false sympathies are the most important things, shey?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Don't Forget the contract with my balls though tongue
My ass eagerly awaits your negroid lips grin
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by KushyKush: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

My ass eagerly awaits your negroid lips grin

69 is the only solution we have here angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

69 is the only solution we have here angry
Lmao! You need Jesus cheesy

Have a nice day ahead smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Achorise:
How do Nigerians even write ? After all the epistles you didn't reveal any clue or hint. about the cause of her death.
I pointed this out and they (Nairalanders) asked me what I want to do with that information.
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by highchief1: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
RIP fine girl
u fine pass her na
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by highchief1: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2017
exlinkleads:
death no sabi kill oooo

chai

is a pity
see totoe when this girl carry comot for earth?nawa Sha
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Simplep:
Rip....d beautiful ones also die...God
grin which one be sey beautiful ones also die
I can see that you are on cheap drugs.
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2017
It seems cirmumstances surrounding this lady's death is grim and undignifying.
Apart from being a beauty queen and lighting up the Abuja social scene, what other credit?
No family?
No named survivor?
No friend or associate capable of putting his or her name announcing her obituary notice?
Wetin killam?
Una fit talk say na cancer.
Tuberculosis is also another ready culprit when seeking to mask the cause of some pretty obviously embarrassing deaths.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Universities: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

You can suck my balls twice every Tuesday ma'am. cheesy

You talk toooo much. Lousy thing.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2017
alausaone:
She is my very good friend a dedicated Christian, rest in perfect peace blessing, someone comment out there that causes of her death is Sex.....may you not experienced what blessing go through since 2015.....

Cancer?
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Is it difficult for you to type RIP and shut the fück up?

Minister for cause of deaths/Death affairs, we don see you undecided

RIP to the lady
there is nothing bad in asking d cause of death... am also wondering wat must have caused her death... she is still young... it's not natural

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by correct7: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
what did they do? For them to remain in prison up till now there must be a strong reason. If they killed , they should remain there till death .
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:
So what caused her death? She wasn't old and grey so her death was not of natural causes.

Who told you it is only old people that die naturally !
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
sad
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
alausaone:
She is my very good friend a dedicated Christian, rest in perfect peace blessing, someone comment out there that causes of her death is Sex.....may you not experienced what blessing go through since 2015.....
What did she go through since 2015?
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
and your RIP have comforted her or brought her back to life abi? people like you just accept anything thrown at you, always ask questions you never can tell what knowledge you could acquire from it
KushyKush:

Is it difficult for you to type RIP and shut the fück up?

Minister for cause of deaths/Death affairs, we don see you undecided

RIP to the lady

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

My ass/anus eagerlyy awaits your thick and stiff ramrod grin
Aye aye
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Jagermeister(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You must be high on your own fart and drunk on your urine which you regularly drink for 'medicinal' purposes.

I am not obligated to type RIP, especially when I don't know the cause of death.

Very good clap-back.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jagermeister:

Very good clap-back.
You sexy barbarian, you kiss
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Jagermeister(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You sexy barbarian, you kiss

Proudly sexy barbarian, me!
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by musa7m(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:
So what caused her death? She wasn't old and grey so her death was not of natural causes.
wat are you saying? If person time reach may de person no go again
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

That is why I called you the minister for death affairs. Why don't you start investigating the cause of death all over Nigeria instead?

Make sure you eat the corpse after finding the cause of death.

Mtchewwww...Be like say you no chop last night

Excuse me!!!
What's wrong with you?
A young person like this dies, the news is shared on social media and you think it's wrong for one to ask about d cause of death?
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Two ladies as beautiful as her died recently in front of me in an accident

When I see the way some girls carry themselves.

I just smh.

Nothing like humility.

RIP.

Sheh e don finish ?
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Stanlaye: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kai... This is painful.
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Ma'am you are almost 60. Come on.... We both know you ain't young grin

Too many kids and mumus on NL, look at all you have to write in your stupidity and all you have to do is state the cause of death and if you dont know keep your immaturity to yourself.
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Veetee:

So how will d cause of death be of help to you? Is that the most important thing after someone is gone?

See another one... Nigeria is fast becoming like the "hood" most of the guys are stupid and uninformed. When someone young dies people will naturally inquire about the cause of death......Use that information to displace some of the nonsense in there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.