Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) (43935 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2017
K
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2017
My God shocked
This babe is dead
Shit
Damn you death
RIP
Very nice Lady
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Rebuke: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2017
classicfrank4u:
after Charli boy house cheesy

undecided

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Dear sister rest in peace
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

That is why I called you the minister for death affairs. Why don't you start investigating the cause of death all over Nigeria instead?
And in your mind what you have written makes sense, abi?

Tragic!

***modified

We know you and your clan members eat corpses in your village. That doesn't mean every day person does, your cannibal

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Bugsy09(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
“[i]Oh! Death why would you feed us with painful memories of our beloved friend, sister, Beauty Queen and a motivator who sacrificed everything at her disposal to make us happy? This is a loss we cannot recover from for a long time!

RIP..May God grant your family the fortitude to bear your loss
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by airminem(f): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Cause of death?
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2017
xxx477753:

The thunder wen go strike you still dey Kuje...
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2017
1shortblackboy:
chairman what is wrong in wanting to know d cause of death

When you are done asking for the cause ,wet in you wan use am do
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by KushyKush: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

And in your mind what have written makes sense, abi?

Tragic!
You can suck my balls twice every Tuesday ma'am. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by bughead: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2017
Bugsy09:
“[i]Oh! Death why would you feed us with painful memories of our beloved friend, sister, Beauty Queen and a motivator who sacrificed everything at her disposal to make us happy? This is a loss we cannot recover from for a long time!

RIP..May God grant your family the fortitude to bear your loss
how did she sacrificed everything to bring you happy?

Or are you among the officials who slept with this girl undecided

Stop been an hypocrite! Beauty queen can't give anyone a motivation

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

You can suck my balls twice every Tuesday ma'am. cheesy
And you can passionately kiss my ass each time I come out of the loo...daily! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by alausaone(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2017
She is my very good friend a dedicated Christian, rest in perfect peace blessing, someone comment out there that causes of her death is Sex.....may you not experienced what blessing go through since 2015.....
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by KushyKush: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

And you can passionately kiss my ass each time I come out of the loo...daily! cheesy
Smh... So you don't wash up after using the toilet. Ewwwww...disgusting. Wonder how it smells down there. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Mourinho24: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2017
1shortblackboy:
chairman what is wrong in wanting to know d cause of death

Abeg help me ask that nitwit
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2017
alausaone:
She is my very good friend a dedicated Christian, rest in perfect peace blessing, someone comment out there that causes of her death is Sex.....may you not experienced what blessing go through since 2015.....
What did she go through?
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Smh... So you don't wash up after using the toilet. Ewwwww...disgusting. Wonder how it smells down there. lipsrsealed
The point is not washing up after using the loo. The point, young man, is that when you come out of the loo, the 'toilet ambience' follows you very briefly before dissipating. In that brief moment when it surrounds you like an aura, you should liberally anoint my butt cheeks with your lips.

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by bedspread: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
classicfrank4u:
THAT ONE STRONG
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by blues343(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2017
classicfrank4u:
Na where your brain reach be da..

...... R I P to Her
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by KushyKush: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

The point is not washing up after the using the loo. The point, young man, is that when you come out of the loo, the 'toilet ambience' follows you very briefly before dissipating. In that brief moment when it surrounds you like an aura, you should liberally anoint my butt cheeks with you lips.

Lmao...i guess you were present whenever I visit the loo.

Aren't you tired of always trying too hard? You are old enough to be my step mother Damn! grin

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by alausaone(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
No sir not constant sex..i know her very well and awere while d sickness started.....be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by pedrilo: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
alausaone:
how do u expect people to sympathize with her family if u refuse to say what caused her death? I also know abt Blessing during my short stay in abj, I even tried connecting with her but I was transferred to Lagos soon enuf so I lost interest cos of distance. Try to tell us wat caused her death cos most beauty queens do misbhav a lot. RIP Miss Achenyo

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Lmao...i guess you were present whenever I visit the loo.

Aren't you tired of always trying too hard? You are old enough to be my step mother Damn! grin
Trying too hard? That's funny.

If I'm old enough to be your step mother then you must be in your early teens. No wonder you reason and write like a child.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by bughead: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2017
alausaone:
stop lying and tell us what she went through!

Many peoole claimed that there are christian but still engage in sin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by KushyKush: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Trying too hard? That's funny.

If I'm old enough to be your step mother then you must be in your early teens. No wonder you write and reason like a child.
Ma'am you are almost 60. Come on.... We both know you ain't young grin

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Ma'am you are almost 60. Come on.... We both know you ain't young grin
Smh.

Oya e don do. You have derailed enough.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2017
classicfrank4u:
Lol
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

I guess that will bring back the lady wouldn't it? cheesy

Just as typing RIP will bring her back to life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by Veetee(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You must be high on your own fart and drunk on your urine which you regularly drink for 'medicinal' purposes.

I am not obligated to type RIP, especially when I don't know the cause of death.

So how will d cause of death be of help to you? Is that the most important thing after someone is gone?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Rip my beautiful sister.
Re: Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) by jacoik(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Is it difficult for you to type RIP and shut the fück up?

Minister for cause of deaths/Death affairs, we don see you undecided

RIP to the lady
u r a coward. Is it crime for him to ask what cause the death?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Kemi Olunloyo Rearrested (See Why) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.