Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today (26268 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Music Producer, Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Darkseid(m): 5:23am On Dec 14, 2017
The season of SARS lies. If all man begin drop their own lies, Nairaland go just crash angry angry
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by RSVP: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Why u mentioned ur full nick nah "sarz on the beat"... U for say ordinary "Sarz" make u chop slap.

Smart guy.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 14, 2017
TalkYourOwn:
hope this isn't another strike knocking? Osustech and midterm break are like 5 & 6. By the way, how much were you asked to pay

200k for school fees and 50k for.acceptance
Dats from 80k for school fees and 40k for acceptance it was last yr
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2017
dontbothermuch:

The hike is truly annoying.

But my dear, you for drop some kind big big Grammer, so most people for read am, nod head

Very annoying oo
From 70 or 80k it used to be ,to 200k minus acceptance fee of 50k
Dats 250k
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by muhua1: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2017
African mentality!!! must you guys are blaming the law enforcement agencies and forget the guy was violating the law here in Saudi Arabia if police cache you without i d you will go to jail and they will not release you until you probeve your id
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Swaggzkid: 5:37am On Dec 14, 2017
grin SARZ on the beat don finally jam SARS wey dey beat grin

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by miqos02(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Read
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by dontbothermuch: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Emzyme:

Very annoying oo
From 70 or 80k it used to be ,to 200k minus acceptance fee of 50k
Dats 250k

My younger one got admission into Uniport, I am doing the paying. Everyday one spending or the other.

I don't think the very poor can go to school anymore
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 14, 2017
dontbothermuch:

My younger one got admission into Uniport, I am doing the paying. Everyday one spending or the other.

I don't think the very poor can go to school anymore

I have created three diff threads on this subject matter , buh the admins think.its better to put sars thread on frontpage instead

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by eedrissa(m): 5:50am On Dec 14, 2017
there are two type of SARS in Nigeria..SARS dy do beat and SARS wey dy beat....
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Lexusgs430: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Till then catch starboy too......

Why was he still tweeting in 140 characters? Hin phone no gree update? Or hin download apk from blackmarket?

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Richy4(m): 5:53am On Dec 14, 2017
How can he go out driving without drivers license... And even have the temerity to talk about it with boldness .. he got no form of identification...I don't think that he knew he himself broke the law by stepping out without a drivers license... and bribery

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Ishilove: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Sarz versus SARS
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:11am On Dec 14, 2017
SARZ produce beats for WIZKID while SARS arrests those who dress like WIZKID...

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by AntiWailer: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2017
No be all Policeman be SARS
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by dontbothermuch: 6:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Emzyme:

I have created three diff threads on this subject matter , buh the admins think.its better to put sars thread on frontpage instead

Don't mind them

If you can find picture of a snake and paste, then claim you killed it at your backyard. When it gets to FP, just send this important message.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by afrika(f): 6:15am On Dec 14, 2017
My encounter with desert mosquitoes yesterday!

I was about sleeping when I heard their siren.
They stopped without a warrant search and began riddling me with drills
I had no clothes and no pant hose
But was lying in the snow.

One of the! Asked if I was insane?
The other asked what I was thinking before coming out to lie in the cold snow without clothes.
So me, desertzpopx roger desert mosquitoes and left.

Fvck fvxk!! Fvxk!!!
The story is wacked
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by dangwarmai(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
lol@ "we are doing the same work" grin Wetin concern gun wielding SARS with Sarz on the beat ?
moving the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by franklingud(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2017
You look for name wey go answer, na Sarz on d beat you come find??

Ok na......

Next please...
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by OnyeOGA(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Sars pass Sarz
grin
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Deo1986(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Emzyme:
What nonsense is dis
There's a post about hike in student fees , threatening to hinder pple from furthering their education nd did is what gets moved to fp

*OSUSTECH* *FRESHER'S* *COMMUNITY*
*PRESS STATEMENT* *PRESS STATEMENT* *PRESS STATEMENT*
With no doubt we the community of the newly admitted students have showed marked enthusiasm for the offered admission and with ecstasy been awaiting the commencement of acceptance fee paying.But with great disappointment which we believe to be a strategize impediment move aimed at us,which is meant to make education inaccessible to us,but what baffles us most is that our community is left in obscurity on why both the acceptance fee and school fees where increased by 125% and in some cases to 215%,the whole community of fresher's in one voice not only kick against but also scorch,and reprobate this gratuitous, supererogatory, chimerical action/decision taken by the school management to ostracize us from affording education.
For this reasons,the Community adjures and behest both all her members and all admitted students not to pay a dime until after proper agreement and negotiations as been made with the school management as beckoned upon us by our Mother body,Comrade Mawonnomi Samuel led S.U.G government,and we strictly plead with our members to adhere to this instruction.
Today's fight will surely give birth to tomorrow's future, if we don't take our stand now,we might be forced to pay 500% of what we are asked to pay in the coming years...we join the SuG community in saying
*save Osustech*
*reduce the fees*
*make education affordable*
It's a fresher that turns to a staylite
Aluta continua,victoria ascerta
Tope dopechef
Chief Fresher
Osustech Fresher's Community
Nnadi Eze
Publicity Director
*PLS REBROADCAST*
Just a fresher and you are commandin the Englisn language like this, or did you copy and paste?
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by OnyeOGA(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Swaggzkid:
grin SARZ on the beat don finally jam SARS wey dey beat grin
grin
you no well.
Sars pass Sarz
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2017
I can bet my balls this story is fake
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Dackrapper(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Only if they knew the name of your Twitter handle,you could have become SARS wet dey don beat.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
lol@ "we are doing the same work" grin Wetin concern gun wielding SARS with Sarz on the beat ?
all na 'beat' work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by donlucabrazi(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2017
I've made up my mind to stop reading any thread about Sars....for the sake of my sanity and general well being

just imagine the rubbish! Is it Sars' duty to check vehicle licences? Oh! Wait....so if the guy was not a popular music producer he would have been hounded by these mad dogs?

My stomach churns and my guts almost spill out anytime I read these kind of stories!.....

No be their fault sha!....Na this inept Buhari govt I blame. If na one yeye issue concerning PDP or Jonathan, the likes of Garba Shehu, LIE Muhammed, Lauretta Onochie and Co will be baring their fangs by now

Thunder Fire Nigerian Police
Thunder Fire SARS
Thunder Fire IGP
Thunder Fire APC
Thunder Fire Buhari sagging BALLS

NONSENSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by ArcFresky(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
U no dey sleep?
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by tommynico(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Emzyme:
What nonsense is dis
There's a post about hike in student fees , threatening to hinder pple from furthering their education nd did is what gets moved to fp

*OSUSTECH* *FRESHER'S* *COMMUNITY*
*PRESS STATEMENT* *PRESS STATEMENT* *PRESS STATEMENT*
With no doubt we the community of the newly admitted students have showed marked enthusiasm for the offered admission and with ecstasy been awaiting the commencement of acceptance fee paying.But with great disappointment which we believe to be a strategize impediment move aimed at us,which is meant to make education inaccessible to us,but what baffles us most is that our community is left in obscurity on why both the acceptance fee and school fees where increased by 125% and in some cases to 215%,the whole community of fresher's in one voice not only kick against but also scorch,and reprobate this gratuitous, supererogatory, chimerical action/decision taken by the school management to ostracize us from affording education.
For this reasons,the Community adjures and behest both all her members and all admitted students not to pay a dime until after proper agreement and negotiations as been made with the school management as beckoned upon us by our Mother body,Comrade Mawonnomi Samuel led S.U.G government,and we strictly plead with our members to adhere to this instruction.
Today's fight will surely give birth to tomorrow's future, if we don't take our stand now,we might be forced to pay 500% of what we are asked to pay in the coming years...we join the SuG community in saying
*save Osustech*
*reduce the fees*
*make education affordable*
It's a fresher that turns to a staylite
Aluta continua,victoria ascerta
Tope dopechef
Chief Fresher
Nnadi Eze
Publicity Director
*PLS REBROADCAST*

So you are schooling in okitipupa....na my hood be that town cheesy
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by buskie13(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2017
hakeem4:
Lol “ na you be the fake Sars “

So Sars on the beat was stopped by Sars wey dey beat
the thing tire me,SARS no even know em junior broda sef

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Amberon11: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Your head dey there.
hakeem4:
Lol “ na you be the fake Sars “

So Sars on the beat was stopped by Sars wey dey beat

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Banx: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2017
I felt everyone should know about this health issue continually decimating lives from time to time
https:///jwFGdB
Save a life from this heart disease

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So / How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / Regina Askia: I Don't Regret Leaving Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.