Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today (26269 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Music Producer, Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by symbianDON(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2017
na God save am....the kain beating wey sarz on the beat for receive ehnnnn.....im name for remix to sarz on the beating grin

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Sterope(f): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Publicly admitting to driving without a licence and bribing public officers-How not to make prosecutor's job easyundecided

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by DavidEsq(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2017
grin. Sarz on the beat. I just love dis dude. Who else loves him like I do? no homo sha.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by LilSmith55(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
lol@ "we are doing the same work" grin Wetin concern gun wielding SARS with Sarz on the beat ?

E mean say, u dey produce beat and we we dey produce normal beat....

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin I done laugh sotey my prickkk done d laugh took.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin I done laugh sotey my prickkk done d laugh took.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by MhizzAJ(f): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2017
ArcFresky:

U no dey sleep?

LOL
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by maasoap(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2017
SicilianMafia:
I smell lies!!
Why would he lie on social media? A very popular person. When he knew he could get invitation from the CP or IGP.

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Bugsy09(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2017
hakeem4:
Lol “ na you be the fake Sars “

So Sars on the beat was stopped by Sars wey dey beat

Dude you just cracked me up...like ur lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by haslaw(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Driving without a driver's license is a violation of the law.

Even went as far as confessing to bribing police officers.

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by DedeNkem: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2017
SARS are armed robbers and thugs who go about threatening people into bribing them and sometimes murdering innocent people.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by whizzyleejr(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2017
This sars can,,,,, how can sars be molesting sarz

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by shomutuski(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2017
hakeem4:

Lmao! very mental

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Carlyboi(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2017
There is a good and the bad in every possession but as anyone ever met a good Sars aside from Sarz on the beat
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Specyano(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
lol@ "we are doing the same work" grin Wetin concern gun wielding SARS with Sarz on the beat ?
they both make people crazy wink grin

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by nototribalist: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2017
hakeem4:

na so

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by iAlex(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2017
The sun was hot by 4 am? smh
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by jaymichael(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Both of them BEAT.

1 Like

Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Blissbeatz(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Chaiiiii chineke... Nna na God say mk u gv dem ego.. Dem for beat sarz commot for ur body leave u with ON THE BEAT.. haahas
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Blissbeatz(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Chaiiiii chineke... Nna na God say mk u gv dem ego.. Dem for beat sarz commot for ur body leave u with ON THE BEAT.. haahas....
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by TalkYourOwn(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Emzyme:

200k for school fees and 50k for.acceptance
Dats from 80k for school fees and 40k for acceptance it was last yr
speechless...
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Driving without a license? They should have impounded you as well!!!
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2017
tommynico:

So you are schooling in okitipupa....na my hood be that town cheesy
U serious ?
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by tommynico(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Emzyme:

U serious ?

Yeah, ayeka to be precise is where my hone is. Just for nicanor around that richmond hotel area and you will find me. Am not around for now though.
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by tommynico(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Emzyme:

U serious ?

Yeah, ayeka to be precise is where my home is. Just ask for nicanor around that richmond hotel area and you will find me. Am not around for now though
Re: Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today by dontbothermuch: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Emzyme:

I have created three diff threads on this subject matter , buh the admins think.its better to put sars thread on frontpage instead

I just feel for the poor that can't afford such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / Regina Askia: I Don't Regret Leaving Nollywood / Alexx Ekubo Slays In Female Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.