Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (50603 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
KGBEAST:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is gay because of this picture below? angry sad angry

I don't think he's gay, you need to update yourself.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
KGBEAST:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is gay because of this picture below? angry sad angry
I think so too

2 Likes

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
what kinda creature is this? angry
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Gaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hapuya biko like that grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
b

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Northernonyenku(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
cummando:
Morachi....you don use your money drink skuchees finish you wan come try music again.

With your preek like Benson and hedges
wickedness will not take u anywhere bro grin
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
omooba969:

I don't think he's gay, you need to update yourself.
i don't think he is gay too,
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
DevDenky:
dead on arrival, na so wizkid, davido et al take start? mtchwwww.
he was, before Wizkid n davidoo.

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Hespee93: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
A beg le me start cooking my food jare. Sio.

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
KGBEAST:
takes one to kmow one, i think undecided
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by AK481(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ontarget:
The first pic, I am sure every guy's eyes went towards the right immediately. Nobody noticed the person who the topic is about grin
The girl breast wan tear bra.

That’s how I like it. wink

2 Likes

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by khalids: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Make anybody no complain ooo.....Na the women start the nonsense....

I don dey talk say, very soon some stupid guys go start also....Shey una don see am now

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Kimikazi2: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Spartacus

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Girls will like this thread
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
how girls with tiny dicked bfs will look at his dick

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by reality17(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:
the guy looks gay tho
let him handle u first then u will knw he's straight
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Evidence1000(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anything just to trend
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by zolapower: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
KGBEAST:
me too grin the manhood is not straight,so I think he's not a straight guy ,so therefore he's a gay . grin
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Sinof(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
No Straight Guy Would Do This. He's Either Bisexual Or Completely Gay. Think He'll Make A Good Stripper

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:
Ogume dey
mtchwwwwwww,this one is just 3quarter of my cassava
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hope this dude isn't gay. grin

Still like his song though.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Hapuya like that. This guy was good then.

that was his only hit ever
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
kingthreat:

that was his only hit ever

grin grin What of ibu onye?
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by kaycee125: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pictures or adonbilivit
SUNDICOS:
mtchwwwwwww,this one is just 3quarter of my cassava
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Balkan(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Not impressed,too much muscle.
talk true for once. you just said opposite of what you have in mind
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Balkan:
talk true for once. you just said opposite of what you have in mind
Not a fan of too much muscles in a guy,i hate it. grin
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by uvalued(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
walosky:
Wetin kom be dis one?

maggot food naw hin wan shoow how maggot go feed
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
if he thinks sexy pictures are going to promote his songs and give him popularity
then he just got it wrong, naija music fans dont give a damm what picture you put on ur sleeve
all they want are good songs with good beats sad

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
cummando:
Morachi....you don use your money drink skuchees finish you wan come try music again.

With your preek like Benson and hedges

this on mumu ooo ... lol which one come b benson for him preek na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage In Cleavage-Baring Outfit: 'Not For Money Or Fame'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.