Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (50604 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
All these you are doing can't stop seriki from snatching your girlfriend with swagger (baba o)
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Threebear(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ontarget:
The first pic, I am sure every guy's eyes went towards the right immediately. Nobody noticed the person who the topic is about grin
Straight guy.

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by divineappo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Praizeupdates:
Muscular Nigerian musician Morachi has released a catalogue of raunchy pictures to promote his new song ‘KAKALO’.

The singer who often posts pictures on social media topless in the gym shared the photoshoot on his instagram page. The pictures show the singer wearing a thong and nothing else!

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/muscular-nigerian-musician-morachi-raunchy-pictures-to-promote-his-new-song/

this morachi guy released a song over 10yrs ago, since then, he went into oblivion like Eedris adbulkareem
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
the only thing that catch my fancy are those succulent boobs.i feek like tearing her pant straight away.infact,i dey get standing ovation already
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nairalandguru(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
A.W.O.N.W.E.R.E.Y. Make dem no come ban me.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's the meaning of this one now
hi
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nice boobies by the way.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Praizeupdates:
Ohhhh my

to slap you just dey hungry me... na you be op and you still come dey drag ftc your case dey ICPC you hear?
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
This guy is in a wrong calling, he should be in partnership with afro candy doing po*n

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Even if he goes completely nude, he will struggle to make a hit. He had his chance but threw it into the Nile.

He should wait when Olamide, wizkid, davido and techno finish singing he can then come out

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by naptu2: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked shocked Where did he vanish to and where is he reappearing from??

It's ten years since his last hit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0KaskCZDc

1 Like

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:
Ogume dey
A name of village in Nigeria
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by ardeysholah: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hapuya master, stop this bad manners, is not the best option.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by lezz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Body language, pose, and overbearing facial makeup suggest the dude is gay or nursing it.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by marooh: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Our mumu done Do! Come and see ur brother‎ cheesy
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
if i catch dat girl.....

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by sidnen: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
KGBEAST:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is gay because of this picture below? angry sad angry
almost all of them are gay or bi.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
emaxjey:
angry

is this song or xvideos ad..
That's is none of my business. My problem is I just saw my shoe maker wearing the shoes I gave him to repair and I asked him why?He said they are on road test....
xvideos... hmm
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Lovintus2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
All ah see is boobsssssssss
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by manikspears: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ontarget:
The first pic, I am sure every guy's eyes went towards the right immediately. Nobody noticed the person who the topic is about grin
Omo see bobbi
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:
Pictures or adonbilivit
hahahahaha
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
ashawopikin:
if i catch dat girl.....

And what will you do if you catch her
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:
Ogume dey
Why do u sound so much like my younger brother right now?
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by kaycee125: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Interesting, I am old enough to father kids tho
continentalceo:

Why do u sound so much like my younger brother right now?
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by donnaD(f): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
he is selling his market let me reserve my comment.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
seunmohmoh:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
shewenwen I love did ur kpoknasius look oo!
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin What of ibu onye?

I dont know it. Probably not a hit. I met this guy one on one, he was tired of the music industry then.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
that woman labias don suffer 4 morachi stick.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

And what will you do if you catch her
show her pepper grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
ashawopikin:
show her pepper grin grin

What!

Jesu! shocked shocked

Apostle must hear of this angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.